Sarasa Hara / Iroha Natsume (夏目彩春 / 原更紗) Official Discussion Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reactions: Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
The picture is low quality, but she has a long neck indeed. It is part and parcel of her slender body. I have no idea of the date this picture was taken but it looks rather recent.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
What is her twitter?

Please go to the opening posting in this thread. Under "resources" you will find a Twitter account that may be hers. I say "may be" because I am not sure it is legitimate - i.e. I am not sure the account belongs to her. In any case, it has been inactive for a long, long time (note that the picture above was found on Twitter but not in that account). A few interesting points about said Twitter account:
A) The first tweets were in correct English. Therefore, if the account is hers, she writes good English;
B) Oddly, the account was opened at a time when she was still working as Sarasa Hara for IdeaPocket;
C) There is there at least one informal picture, seemingly taken at a restaurant, which doesn't seem to have been published anywhere else. This may be a hint that the account was opened either by her or by someone close to her.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Here is her second Madonna video. The title is "Floating bra wife passing each other in the morning garbage disposal field". The topic and style seems no different from the first one. I fear she may be falling in a repetitive groove...

image.jpeg

sarasalover

Aug 5, 2016
it seems she may be particular to what she will do. I've watched some of Nanami Kawakami's Attackers vid's and they are more daring. in the end, just glad she continues to make vids :)

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
it seems she may be particular to what she will do. I've watched some of Nanami Kawakami's Attackers vid's and they are more daring. in the end, just glad she continues to make vids :)

Sure, it is better to have her doing these videos than no videos at at all. I wish she were wilder though, as she has proved in the past capable of being. This is why I like her Moodyz videos so much. This said, her first Madonna video is an improvement in at least one respect: the rapey part is limited to the first sex scene.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Erojapanese.com are now working on English subtitles for Sarasa Hara's video IPTD-522. It is the sad story of another poor young widow.

See the crowd-funding page here: http://erojapanese.com/product/iptd-522/.

Subs will be ready on 7 September. Until then you can buy them for the special early-bird price of 5.99 USD.
Afterwards they will be priced 11.99 USD. If you want to buy them, please follow the link below and buy that nice pic of Haneda Airport: http://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/haneda-airport

Feel free to send me a message with any questions you have.

17 Sarasa Hara - IPTD-522 - Widow.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Here is her second Madonna video. The title is "Floating bra wife passing each other in the morning garbage disposal field". The topic and style seems no different from the first one. I fear she may be falling in a repetitive groove...

View attachment 742909

The good thing about these 'float bra 'movies is there is plenty of perving over the girl and of course, her cleavage is the main focus. They basically outfit a woman with a bra that's too large for them which gives us the main inspiration of the movie, as we see guys losing it over the sight of her tits. It's usually a neighbour who gets to enjoy the sights so i'm looking forward to watching the movie as we are presented with a movie with lot's of naughty action.

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
The good thing about these 'float bra 'movies is there is plenty of perving over the girl and of course, her cleavage is the main focus. They basically outfit a woman with a bra that's too large for them which gives us the main inspiration of the movie, as we see guys losing it over the sight of her tits. It's usually a neighbour who gets to enjoy the sights so i'm looking forward to watching the movie as we are presented with a movie with lot's of naughty action.
Are these movies rapey or does she willingly have sex with the neighbor?

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Are these movies rapey or does she willingly have sex with the neighbor?

They tend to be quite light hearted but i have to be honest, i'm not sure how this will end up. Madonna are not as aggressive as Attackers but they can go either way. It depends on the director i guess.

Also, the 'float bra' type movie is something that many studios do so i may be confusing movies from one studio with another. For that reason, i can't honestly give you a proper prediction. I just hope it is a fun movie as JUX-929 sounds like it started aggressive but i haven't watched that i either so can't say. Looking at previous movies in the series though, i think my initial thoughts were incorrect and it may be very similar to the first movie she did with Madonna, aggressive to begin with before she eventually succumbs to her desires.

It does look like she is continuing with the one movie per month contract she had with Attackers though. I'm guessing she has an exclusive contract but i'm hoping not, so we can see her work with many studios to churn out a wide variety of movies.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
I browsed the covers of Madonna videos and the huge majority of them seem pretty vanilla to me even if the sex scenes look mostly consensual. Her Attackers videos were not vanilla, but there was too much r*** and f***rced sex. Now we have consensual vanilla...perhaps for one or two years. I don't know what to say. Can't she find the right studio (I mean Moodyz, of course)?
Well, looking forward for the yoga video she announced in her blog on 14 June. I guess it is a BeFree production. We should have it by...Christmas

masonry

Feb 17, 2007
Hey guys. Can we make JUX-929 the next movie she does that gets a translation? I thought the story for RBD-767 was kinda weak so I'm hoping this is better in terms of dialogue as well.

Reactions: xavcierw