Sarasa Hara / Iroha Natsume (夏目彩春 / 原更紗) Official Discussion Thread

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
It turns out that i was incorrect in my initial thoughts on JUX-956. I was thinking of another series by another studio. That one was quite fun and easy going, as a jealous husband is forced to watch his wife being constantly ogled. The sex was also done as a fantasy as we catch the gawkers daydreaming about the girl, so technically it wasn't even cheating.

I wish the series by Madonna was more like this but having watched JUX-817 starring the delectable Aki Sasaki, i have to say it seems to be very similar to JUX-929. It even has the whole jeans fetish that Madonna seems to have going on right now.

The movie was still quite hot don't get me wrong but it could have done more to distinguish itself from their other movies. I look forward to giving it a watch when it comes out.

Reactions: aiu86fkfy

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
7 October release:

jux985pl.jpg

Sadly, what I thought was a separate video involving yoga, as mentioned earlier, is in the end just a scene in this video. On the positive side: look to that incredible pair of thighs!!!

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Looks like her Madonna career is progressing as expected. Looks like she's on an exclusive contract with them as opposed to having a more free approach which is what i would have preferred. Still, at least it makes her movies that much more appealing as we are made to wait for them. It's not clear on the cover but i know what my biggest pet peeve of the movie will be, and that's the friends 'son' will probably look older than she does. Completely ruins the point of the movie if that is the case. I can't wait until she does a proper shotacon movie.

By the way, what are the thoughts on how JUX-956 turned out?

jux956pl.jpg

Personally, i thought the movie started well and there was clearly a well proportioned amount of time dedicated to the down blouse peeping. The bits where she's putting out the rubbish and having the neighbour come by to have a good start were really good, as was the scene where he checks her out right in front of the husband as it gives it that extra naughty factor.

vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h23m45s988.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h23m53s007.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h24m24s783.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h32m24s931.jpg

The sex scenes themselves were as expected, with the first scene quite aggressive before they eventually become mutual as their relationship progresses. Good use of a montage scene to show that they had a proper affair going too. Never can have enough of a good montage! :p

index.jpe

I noticed that they used a lot of jeans/trousers fetish action in the movie, which is becoming a common theme of Madonna's, but in this case, could also be used to cover the bandage on her thigh (which sarasalover has just mentioned above). I really hope it's nothing serious and just a cut or something that they didn't want showing up, and nothing actually serious like a malignant mole or something (she does look like she spend a good time getting a tan). Anyway, plus points still for the trouser action for it's worth.

vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h44m47s811.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h44m56s908.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h45m10s239.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h45m34s388.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h45m50s589.jpg vlcsnap-2016-09-08-22h46m33s006.jpg

Overall, not a bad movie. Is it worth translating? I thought the opening sections were good, especially the teasing sections before becoming more like their other movies.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
I'm afraid I found JUX-956 very boring. Had to forward all the time while watching it and am even considering to discard the file (it would be just the second of Sarasa's videos I don't keep since her debut!). I am bracing for 1 or 2 years of Madonna's vanila.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
The problem was that it just became more like the any other movie, and instead of focusing on the peeking aspect, it became a movie about an affair which they have so often. The sex scenes were pretty standard too which is a shame but not unexpected. She just seems to be losing her sparkle and lacks enthusiasm throughout the scenes. The problem lies with the studios she's working with though. Having to play the role of an abused woman or timid housewife all the time is starting to wear thin.

I do hope she branches out, but i think you're right on this one Rezzo, she doesn't look she's going any where fast. It's a shame because when we saw her in BF-448, her performance is so much better. Watching her IPTD-608 recently also brought to mind how good she can be when she's in control.

I started to lose interest in the last year or so, and didn't even watch many of the movies, but i was hoping her switch to Madonna would bring an upwards turn in quality. I will still watch her next few releases as one movie a month isn't hard to follow but if it goes on longer i may start to lose interest once again.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
All this is very sad, Motiman. She is a diamond being wasted in second rate productions. I wonder whether this is her choice or she can't find better work. I loved BF-448, although it is a very simple movie. In the end, we don't demand a lot to be happy, which makes all that is going on more difficult to understand. I criticized her Attackers videos but I may still come to long for the time she was working there.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Ugh, so she's with Madonna now. Oh well, I don't really need more videos of her anyways.

lovingit

Nov 13, 2010
Where can I buy or download HD movies of her?
I found javbus.com but that does not have all files of her?

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
I don't know any site that has all her movies. She has had a long career, which started in March 2007 with XV-514 (Max-A). For DVD I recommend Asianscreens.com. For HD videos, you can find several of them in Maxjav.com