Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi Guys

Any idea on the status of Miss Mikie Hara?

Its ok Sir icsaigon she is fine..she said she was alone when the earthquake hit..but she is fine.I would give you blog address..but its not safe..when you are on, it keep's giving you a DOS attack..my router block the site..so I had to do a reset. but the most important thing she is safe.:cheer:

But today no new news on miss Saori..and with all the terrible news coming out of Japan... I feel a negative vibe coming on and I am safe..god knows what our Japanese friends are feeling.:sigh:
Times like this I wish I was a :hero:

Saori will return with an explanation like "my phone battery was dead!" and all our worries and speculations will seem silly!

I sure your right sir lowleg26....their you go again keeping things positive.

so I decided to lighten the mood a little and look at miss Saori in happy times..I hope miss saori would approve??

February 22 2010...AV Magazine's rental TSUTAYA photo shoot

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

23 Feb 2010...Having a fruit juice+ our friends Chrono and Miro
picture.php

Sir lowleg26 now you can scratch his belly plus his got a little white patch
picture.php

picture.php

23 Feb 2010...she said "I am going to do some really hot yoga this morning..But I feel a little sleepy.:sleeping2:
picture.php

20 Feb 2010.. she said "I was born in Kyoto..Ancestor's grave is located in Kyoto..so I decided to go, When I rest I sometimes feel our ancestors called to me":bow-pray:
picture.php

picture.php

She took her book to show her Ancestor's

picture.php

picture.php

I sure miss Saori will be back soon.............:silence:
picture.php

Take care guys and thanks...:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Sir lowleg26 now you can scratch his belly

Poor Chrono doesn't understand how lucky he is! To be pinned on your back by Miss Saori should be a dream for any man or cat! :nosebleed:

Please don't get discouraged, uk21. No news is good news (because at least it isn't bad news). I have no doubt that Miss Saori with return soon. When she does, you sir are going to take some much needed rest! Please don't worry too much.

Thanks for the update, uk21. :bow-pray:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Sir uk21 - Thanks for all the good news on Miss Mikie Hara and "No News is good news" on Miss Saori Hara and a few gorgeous photos of her is a plus to cheer us up. :tea:

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
thanks for the pics my friend sir uk21!!! and thank you for the encouraging words sir lowleg26 and sir icasaigon...... i will make a new project wallpaper of saori hara.... this may take some time.... but ill make ill make sure to bring out the best in my art...... :bow-pray:

Nagusa

Aug 31, 2010
Thanks sir uk21 for update news, please keep on
I have read news and know nuclear radiation has reached Tokyo. It is terrible.I hope everyone is safe.
Btw I am not good at english, so I can't say more :notagain:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi Guys

Poor Chrono doesn't understand how lucky he is! To be pinned on your back by Miss Saori should be a dream for any man or cat!

To Sir lowleg26..you are right there My friend.

To Sir icsaigon.. I glad your girl Miss Mikie Hara is fine My friend.

To Sir alternity..I am sorry if I am always negative..I am looking forward to one of your beautiful artworks, I know miss Saori will love it too, so just take you time..and when your in the mood..no rush my friend.

To our new member Sir Nagusa..I will keep you updated don't worry...plus as you said its terrible in japan, but I know they will get through it, your english is fine my friend...I wish my japanese was as good as your english.

Well I looked around for some info on miss Saori..

On her blog this person named Jack Bauer says this in her comments

According to Hada Ai-chan's blog, you feel rather sick ...and tired
,Do not overdo it. I came to staff office and make the rest slowly.

Another person named Oh Meri says
poor physical condition , okay ... I wonder if it is painful Orin.,Very beautiful but I say die young, thats your favorite words? It also seems that Orin is fine.

This might be a case of lost in translation..But it seems she might be ill and is still at the SOD office and she must have a saying " beautiful and die young?? and she must be OK.

I will look in to this more..I been on Hada Ai blog, cant find any leads but I will keep trying.

Right before I have a lie down..:exhausted:I thought you like a look at miss Saori next video...this gives me hope that she is fine..I would thought SOD would not release this DVD cover and this trailer if somthing bad has happend???

Yes sir alternity..this is that lesbian video...no sarah in it but hey!

STAR274 coming April 21st creampies plus a lesbian scene!
picture.php

Trailer opens up in windows player
http://str.sod.co.jp/201104/star_274/star_274_sample.wmv

Enjoys guys...
Here's to japan..I hope it turns out for the best!
:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
I CANT WAIT FOR THAT!!!!!!! :grassdance: many thanks my friend...... :bow-pray:

damn! i feel this envy again.... another creampie from does lucky sob!!:pandalaugh:

to all saori hara alliance... sorry for what i just said....

oh by the way..... im making some signature.....
if you like have one... just pm me:eek:k:

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
On her blog this person named Jack Bauer says this in her comments ...Another person named Oh Meri says

Right before I have a lie down..:exhausted:I thought you like a look at miss Saori next video...this gives me hope that she is fine..I would thought SOD would not release this DVD cover and this trailer if somthing bad has happend???

This pretty much ends any speculation. The language people are using in these blog posts suggests that Saori has been in communication with certain people, but not everyone. People are speaking as though they have spoken with people who had seen her recently or have been updated on her condition somehow.

Saori is very much alive, but may be sick, bedridden by stress, or have sustained minor injuries during the disaster.

The language of these blog posts suggests that nothing major is wrong, but we'll have to wait to see exactly what happened.

Also, uk21 you are 100%, beyond a shadow of a doubt, right. There is NO WAY that SOD would release new info about an upcoming release if something had happened to her.

Again, its my opinion that speculation about whether or not she is a casualty is over. She was not lost in the disaster, but isn't at 100% health at the moment.

We can officially stop worrying about whether or not she was lost. Now we can begin worrying about how soon until she gets better (which is definitely an improvement!).

Lets all hope that she gets well soon!

Thanks very much for the update, uk21. :bow-pray:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi saori hara alliance

No new news today..I just added two to vids to the video Section..STAR201+STAR248

But what Sir lowleg26 is saying makes a lot sense...thanks for that.

And Sir alternity..lesbian scene they must been reading my threads?and thanks for the offer for new signatures.

Well sorry for the small post...:bow-pray:

Here's to miss Saori
picture.php

Thanks my friends!

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
shes beautiful as always.... wish i was her camera:grassdance:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys

Well miss saori blog has not been updated..and no comments ....Like they say no news is good news??

All of her Events are canceled....

March 26 (Saturday) Central Alternative gauze origin: Media Books Store
March 27 (Sunday) Central Alternative gauze origin: Zipangu restaurant Tani Igawa
March 27 (Sunday) Central Alternative gauze Origin: Nihonbashi store purchases waiting camphor

On the some of the girls blog like Akiho Yoshizawa she is very angry about donation scams..and Tsubomi has gone back to work as normal.

I thought you like a read of sarah' new blog entry..looks like this girl is back on top again !

From today
picture.php

She said...over a week have passed since the earthquake ,the affected areas are still hard to get to and I see the whole thing for the reconstruction of Japan.
I will work hard at fundraising ...Important work ahead

I went to the nail salon after a long break away..also I was ask if am I going return to Brazil...I will be back in Brazil, there is no feeling get away from Japan right now.

Maybe I'm only half-blood half-Japanese,
Japan is the country for me.

The donation is important to everyone..There has been a lot of scams been reported.

Work hard together!
And, let's build a great Japanese than ever before!

I wish I had some news on miss saori :sigh: so I leave you with this.....sorry the translation is a little off, but your understand..

50 Questions with miss saori
picture.php

1. Thank you from your first name? Alternative raw silk gauze is central!
2. Do you have your friends call you? By Orin
3. The first person? 私 I
4. Blood type? O型 Type O
5. How much height and weight? 165 165 kilometers Guramu ... I Senchi meters. Weight, 3 Tsubun apples (hey ←)
6. When is your birthday? 1988 (1988), January 1
7. Hobby is fittingly? Cat (Milo, Crono) play and travel.
8. Do you have talent? I get lost.
9. What is your favorite color? Purple Purple
10. Do you like animals? If you like, what do you like animals?I love you! Cat, Bear.
11. What music do you like? Mr.Children Customer Mr.Children ♪
12. Singing songs at karaoke? First love Utada Hikaru's First love
13. What kind of person do you prefer? An adult who they calm down, but positive, bright people.
14. Now, what you want most? Auto shredder (small size)
15. Do you have any dreams? Mr.Children Mr.Children with our co.
16. Treasure the most? Milo, Crono.
17. What is your favorite food? Ponzu Shirako
18. Where is your favorite place? On the bed.
19. Do you have a favorite book? One Piece (manga)
20. What is your favorite movie? Bacterial Islands (from Chrono go out)
21. What is your favorite season? Winter
22. What is your favorite TV show? I see so much.
23. What is your favorite celebrity? Mr.Children slao chan Asami Usuda.
24. Do you have a favorite character?Duffy, Figaro.
25. Celebrities and animals that are similar to what was said? Becky's, Mr. Kumada Youko. Cat, rabbit.
26. I respect the people there? Mother.
27. Missing from the world what you want? Littering
28. Poor, what do you hate? Dried mango, noise, getting up early.
29. Please tell us the greatest horror stories ever. Late.
30. The country want to go? Hawaii, Egypt, Mongolia, Finland and Sweden.
31. It just can not compromise! Available? Mostly those of the yield.
32. What is your favorite word? Kangaeyou stuff.
33. What is your motto? Unexplored.
34. Chau and his own character in a word? Saba Saba Impatient
35. This is the life Daa! Can say is it?I have time to sleep.
36. number of bra cups size? E cup
37. Age of first experience, partner, please tell me where? 18 years, boyfriend, boyfriend's house.
38. Impressions of that time? Tsu Tsu early
39. Positions do not like your favorite position? like standing back. I hate everything, so M accepts.
40. Blow like? I like to have a sense of being let. While being grabbed my hair, anyone?
41. Rests, do you like sex? From feels like.
42. Ideally, what kind of sex? Thank you more! And I love people, to drive, staying at the hotel just the rich that day and night to be well in the morning? In the morning, but want to be awakened placed.
43. Favorite play, play, or want to do? Feel forced. The collar and drink. Left to play. Spanking play.
44. SorM, Which? M M
45. Sex in the past, the most extreme situations? I wonder in the car. From the parking lot was, I was in suspense and I think people Ki.
46.The erogenous zones?Boobs!
47. Most parts of the body is self-assured? Lips?

48. Attracted to the male part, the gesture? I stand out like blood vessels in the wrist. Looking like I was reading, like when you buy juice vending machine, like when the unconscious.
49. AV is for you! Noble work.
50. Finally thank you message Good luck goes after it, I am happy to watch Kudasaru warm! !

Sorry for the bad translation..:exhausted:

So she like guys who are bright, calm and positive,..its looks like I got no chance...I am too negative:miserable:

And her favorite celebritys
Are Asami Usuda
picture.php

And these guys..so if you in this band Mr.Children you got a real chance...I hate you.:joker:
picture.php

well thanks for reading my bad translation and I will keep looking for info..

So here to miss saori hara..I hope she is well wherever she is.:cheer:

Thanks guys....

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
7. Hobby is fittingly? Cat (Milo, Crono) play and travel.
16. Treasure the most? Milo, Crono.

Those lucky cats!!!! I bet they get Saori snuggles all the time! :notagain:

Don't read too much into her appearance cancellations, there's bound to be a lot of that happening now. Frankly, I'd have been shocked if she didn't cancel those dates.

Thanks very much for the update, uk21. :bow-pray:

Nagusa

Aug 31, 2010
Age of first experience, partner, please tell me where? 18 years, boyfriend, boyfriend's house.
I wonder how he is.He 's so lucky :notagain: I'm jealous with him :notagain:

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
I wonder how he is.He 's so lucky :notagain: I'm jealous with him :notagain:

co-sign on that..... does lucky sob's will feel our wrath...:brucelee:

no wonder why she likes cartoon character figaro....

figaro
figarocat.jpg

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys...(saori hara alliance)

Sorry no new news yet.....:notagain:

Age of first experience, partner, please tell me where? 18 years, boyfriend, boyfriend's house.

Sorry guys..it was me, I am really japanese ..that why I am so obsessive about her, she dumped me in the end.:joker:

No that guy is one LUCKY ***....If you reading this I only joking, on sceond thoughts, no I not!:nooo:

Sorry about that..I glad you could understand the translation ok.:cheer:

From now on I have to type miss Saori name in Purple....

The some of best answers From the 50 Questions with miss saori..which I liked was....

8. Do you have talent? I get lost.
That just put a smile on my face:goodmood:
18. Where is your favorite place? On the bed.
Well thats all our favorite..especially if miss Saori is on there!:please:
21. What is your favorite season? Winter
Come back to the UK...we got plenty of rain snow to enjoy..and I would be honored to show you round!:perfectplan:
28. Poor, what do you hate? Dried mango, noise, getting up early.

Yes getting up early, I second that..I more Of a night person...:dozingoff:

Those lucky cats!!!! I bet they get Saori snuggles all the time!

Yes your right there sir lowleg26 they are lucky for sure and thanks Sir alternity for the picture of figaro.

miss Saori..sure like's her cats..she like your Avatar sir lowleg26
As I have no chance as I am so negative..there is only one thing for it..I have to show her my best friend in the world.......

Faith...having a rest just like Milo, Crono. BTW she is 11 years old.

picture.php

Well I leave you with a nice pic of miss Saori
showing her most self-assured part of her body..her LIPS!

picture.php

But I love miss Saori beautiful eyes:beautiful:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I just love this photo

picture.php

Thanks guys...for all the great comments..you make this thread!:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys (saori hara alliance)

I wish I has some news..her blog has not been updated..:notagain:

But I solved the mystery of miss Saori Tattoo..yes it only a temporary one..so thats good news.:cheer:
picture.php

It was for a promote for The Expendables movie...and her favorite actor in the movie is Jason Statham and she said she loves the action and also loves the drama..just right for a young girl like me

These were taken a couple of days before the earthquake.March 8, 2011...I try to find bigger versions later..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So now we know..that Tattoo is a fake one and these are the last pics she had taken before the earthquake.

I hope you enjoy the pics..I still looking for info, so here's to the safe return of miss Saori.:please:

Thanks guys.....:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys (saori hara alliance)

she's probably busy helping her family and relatives

wankelgay you might been right, or it could be the other way round.

No real news, but been looking at her blog comments and everybody thinks or says the same thing that she is sick, one was saying something about I can't take my mobile phone in to the hospital and a other one was saying something about she is sick of doing AV work...

Maybe after the earthquake, she may be thinking of quitting..As she is the only SOD girl not to be seen or update her blog personally, this is all speculation..your guess is a good as mine??::puzzled:

but personally..I would not care if she quit as long she is ok and that is what a lot of people on her blog are trying to say..you would think SOD would just come out say something.:dunno:

But it looks like SOD is getting back to normal..they are doing live chat this sunday with Eri Rika
picture.php

Here are a few pics of miss saori doing live chat last year...I missed that one!:notagain:..sorry Sir alternity you seen these before.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are few event pics from 2009..sorry about the size

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for reading plus I appreciate your comments.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
i dont think she doesnt want to quit... either way... sir uk21 is right...... knowing that shes in good condition is all that counts....

no matter what saori hara decides in the future you have our support from the alliance :bow-pray: