Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
But I am concerned about Saori Hara..no word...I look everywere I know.
I am really not a religious person...But I prey she is safe and well.

I feel really useless and depressed..wish I could do something.

I think that Miss Saori would be touched that you (as well as all of us) were concerned about her safety, uk21. Thanks very much for the list of who has been verified as OK.

I think Saori is OK, as well. Chrono and Miro would never let anything happen to her! :hurry:

I hope all of our Akiba regulars who are Japanese residents check in soon. But, with power outages and such, It might be a while before everyone has a chance to log on.

I feel the same way. I wish there was something more I could do to help than just hope everything turns out, but keeping the Japanese people in your thoughts is important during this time.

Thanks for the update. Please continue to take care of your injury and be well. :bow-pray:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Hi guys,

I hope Miss Saori, the girls and our fellow Japanese folks are safe.

I am not a fan of tattoo. I hope that Expendable tattoo is the fake one, otherwise it shall ruin her beautiful skin. I agree with Sir alternity on the tattoo.

To Sir uk21 - I hope your wrist is getting well soon. :piripi:

To Sir alternity - Thanks for the beautiful wallpapers. :grassdance:

Welcome our new members to the Saori Hara Alliance (SHA).

Have a great day gang !!! :tea:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys

well I been everyway I know and talk to other members on different forums I know...and I get a feeling Miss Saori gone missing!..she has not been on her blog for three days now.:notagain:

I feel a little sick right now...you may think I being selfish in saying this.. I know I do not know her personally and she does not even know I Exist, but I just love that girl to bits..Just please let her be safe..I know you all feel the same.:bow-pray:

I have been on most of the girls blogs...But the only other girls that seem to go missing is Nana Ogura???? I do hope she is safe.

Here a list Of who is safe..

Asakura,Hitomi Tanaka,Maika,Nina,Rio (Yuzuki Tina),SARAH,,Miku Ohhashi,Saki Otsuka,,,Asami Ogawa,Meguru Kosaka,,Aino Kishi,Jessica Kizaki,,,Anri Hoshizaki,Megu Fujiura,Shelly Fuji,,,Aya Hirai,,Risa Tsukino,,Yuu Namiki,Saki Ninomiya,Nana Nanaumi,Yua Kisaki,,Shou Nishino,,,Kirara Asuka,Minori Hatsune,Rui Saotome,Akari Asahina,,Tsubasa Amami,Yuma Asami,Rina Rukawa,Saya Tachibana,Natsumi Horiguchi,An Shinohara,Akie Harada,,Yui Igawa,Mika Kayama,Riri Kuribayashi,,Lora Aoyama,Rei Mizuna,An Mashiro,Risa Kasumi,

Plus new girl Eri Rika and Maria Ozawa are fine also...so thank the heavens that all theses girls are safe.

I thought you like to read a few words from some of the girls....

Tsubomi.
picture.php

She said " she is safe and she thanks everybody for their comments on her blog and their concern...She is Very very worried,and today was the First time since yesterday's earthquake she watch TV and she has being crying all night."

sarah.
picture.php

She said..""Thank you for being worried about her,she is fine.
The electronic keeps cutting on and off.There are many people in need of rescue!...She was alone when the earthquake happened, she will give help to those in need....Please people help each other"

New girl..Eri Rika
picture.php

She said.."Up in the morning at five o'clock, set out to work..got on train Gifu to Tokyo then Earthquake!, train got there.Actually, I was going to Shanghai for work...got off train at night and went to bar and she did a little Karaoke..I am just like that. find refuge in a safe place?
Anyway I am fine!
Everyone fine and injury-free???

On risa kasumi blog she's put info like were to get free water ..Emergency contacts numbers and warns of the increase in sex crimes targeting women..Etc

well I just wish Miss Saori and Nana Ogura are safe.:miserable:

Your right sir lowleg26..Chrono and Miro will look after her...Please be safe..you are in the saori hara alliance thoughts.:bow-pray:
picture.php

Plus thanks guys ..my wrist is getting there..its seems a trivial thing now.

I will keep you updated..plus I hope all the japanese members are ok and all their love ones plus all the japanese people are in my thoughts .. it's all such a waste.:rainyday:

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Please cheer up, uk21. :please: You're injured and should try to relax.

Miss Saori is OK, I just know it. :eek:k:

She just might not be able to get on her blog due to a power out. Its also possible she might be very busy helping family and friends and hasn't had a chance to get to a computer yet. She is a very caring person, after all. Chrono and Miro will take good care of her!

Thanks for the update. Its good to know that Miss Yuma Asami is OK. I hope that anyone missing turns up soon. I'm sure Saori will check in very soon!

I hope the worst is over. The people in Japan have been through so much in the past two days, its just not fair.

Thanks again, uk21. :bow-pray:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009

She just might not be able to get on her blog due to a power out. Its also possible she might be very busy helping family and friends and hasn't had a chance to get to a computer yet. She is a very caring person, after all. Chrono and Miro will take good care of her!

Thanks for the update. Its good to know that Miss Yuma Asami is OK. I hope that anyone missing turns up soon. I'm sure Saori will check in very soon!

I hope the worst is over. The people in Japan have been through so much in the past two days, its just not fair.

Yes you right lowleg26

All the things you have said make sense my friend.

Sorry for being a misery..I will try to cheer up.:eek:k:

lowleg26 the voice of sense and a very caring person...:bow-pray:

I second that my friend....

Thank you...

uk21
picture.php

Nagusa

Aug 31, 2010

Thanks for your info:please:
I'm very glad to hear this news.
I hope she will ok n come back soon:evil:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi Guys

Good to know that Ms.Saori is fine..

I Only wish that was true manbus..no news yet, she's the only girl I know who has not updated her blog..But as My good friend lowleg26 as pointed out "She just might not be able to get on her blog due to a power out"

But a bit of good news Nana Ogura is fine , but shocked by the disaster.

Mayu Nozomi is apparently in a hospital, but is fine.

Yui Hatano Killed In Tsunami.. which you got to take that story with pinch of salt as the news page as a picture of Sora Aoi..

BTW
I just got tell you this..this guy on a other forum I never been on before was told that Yui Hatano
was killed..this was his reply..

All I can say is....

TIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKK!!!!

I do have some of her stuffs lying around my laptop. Gonna delete as condolences.

But I wonder, whose death will free up most space in my laptop? i think it's either Saori Hara or Sora Aoi..

I seen red..I just had to join to post a reply...I told this member to go somewhere where the sun don't shine....:furious:

I know this thread is dedicated to miss Saori..But I just thought you like a few pics from the other girls and their thoughts over the last two days.

I translate them the best I could

sarah ...she looks tried in the first pic
picture.php

Today
picture.php

she said...Please pray for the souls who died

Since the earthquake occurred..even take the time to sleep at 4 am today

But fell to sleep at 5am..woke up I took a shower and something to eat,I felt worried

A old man who was rescued from a hotel..said to me It was okay, then Gave me a cheerful smile at me.

Anxiety came over me and I bunged up and I felt like crying,But a grandfather who was watching me..had a smile like biggest sunflower in the country.

Right now I certainly can not help but other than fundraising...so desperate to help anyone!

First of all, I'm going to smile with all my heart,

Thats the important thing is that my grandpa told me. SMILE! SMILE! SMILE!
Oh boy. Alright!

Shower and something to eat, I want to smile while listening to some sensitive news just in.

THANK YOU!

She shes today..she like everybody to look here a memorable page for japan

http://prayforjapan.jp/tweet.html

Tsubomi..pic from today...v.sign.
picture.php

she said...I dont know what to be Be sad or anxious,
I think that even if you are not tired physically , mentally you take a lot of damage.

I had a rest today and I came home to stay overnight and met a childhood friend who I have not seen for along time "Chang"

Said farewell to chang when my manager came..in the shelter were we sat outside, two people were shaking and trying to eat.but crying...telling me about the tsunami.

I rather stay at home..so we all can be together!

After I leave home.I suddenly could not sleep..having strange dreams.

Parents worry about me..I hope we can get back to normal soon.

Eri Rika..Today
picture.php

She said....Good evening

Yesterday I went to buy some goods for earthquake measures..
Sold out of flashlights and batteries and canned food and noodles.
But I brought towels,gloves, black beans and chocolate,,I did not know what else should I buy?

Today, in an emergency hospital in Shobon at 6 am..not very much heat and went back home and slept much !
Burst into laughter after a long time..Today!

And here are a few pics of Maria Ozawa& friends in Tokyo from today.

roughing it out in a theater
picture.php

picture.php

Safe and sound
picture.php

I put the word out for info on miss Saori on other forums and websites to tell me if they know anything...:sigh:

Thanks for your comments...heres to japan's quick recovery...your in our thoughts.

Thanks to the saori hara alliance..you are true friends..:bow-pray:

To miss Saori..I will get your thread back on track.:silence:

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Please keep hope, uk21. Like I said regarding the "news" about Yui Hatano, we should wait until there are credible sources before accepting anything as fact.

Theres going to be a lot of confusion for some time. Its nerve racking, but all we can do is wait for trustworthy sources to let us know what is going on.

I think the fact that someone is saying that Yui was a casualty while posting a pic of Sora Aoi lend credence to the idea that its all just a big hoax or a mix up. I think they're both OK. If you don't agree, go watch Sora Aoi's appearance on ninja warrior thats posted on youtube. She's very resourceful!

Its only been 3-4 days since the disaster started. Theres a lot of very legitimate reasons and circumstances that could prevent a person from accessing the internet during this time. Please keep thinking positive.

Also, please don't let some heartless jerk bring you down, uk21. Some people just have no class at all!

Lets continue to hope for everyones safety.

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
you're right my friend..... its a shame that other people are taking this opportunity to make some fabricated facts....... honestly i feel sad and worry.... but i keep my hopes up that shes okay......

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Thanks for all the update information on our girls' situations and our fellow Japanese folks. We are with you Japan. May you stay safe and strong to get through this disaster.

Yes, as Sir lowleg26 has mentioned that we ought to keep our thinking positive.

Sir uk21 - Stay positive and don't let those scumbags get to you.

Stay positive Sir alternity. Together, we will get through this hard times with Saori Hara Alliance (SAH). :tea:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Still no good news on Miss Saori and other girls ???

Gentlemen - Thanks for all the update informations on the devastating events !!!

Let keep our hopes high for their safety. :tea:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi Saori Hara Alliance

Wow..thanks for all your positive comments...:bow-pray:

I am following up a lead at the moment..I think it may be good news, its 12.35 AM here so will update soon..

So here's to the safe return of miss Saori,Chrono and Miro.

I leave you for now with this new magzine scan of miss Saori.
:beautiful:
picture.php

Thanks my friends....
uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi Guys

lubaka&Nagusa....thanks for your words..welcome to the Saori Hara Alliance.

Now yesterday I was following up a lead that some kind member at a other forum told me about and boyen a member on this forum as just told me the same thing on my Message board today.

It turns out SOD has a twitter page which I did not know about..as its in japanese..I translated each message into english..their was one that stood out..it was on the day of the earthquake
It said this
"Thank you for worrying. The actresses and all employees are safe."

plus today miss Saori blog as being updated as Nagusa as pointed out, I did post a message on her blog yesterday in japanese ..saying I hope she and her loves are safe and we are all thinking of her...I hope she gets the message and can understand my limited japanese.:dunno:

Todays blog updated. was just saying that the sat 19 showing of shimin-police 69(The Citizen Police 69 was not going a head and that you will get a full Refund ...It might be someone else who did the update..I am not sure,:puzzled:
It seemed a bit different to miss Saori other blog updates...so from the info she is safe..I would like to cheer,but I wait until I see her on the blog.

I was reading some of the blog comments..their was one 11 march.seem to be from one her friends.
Tokyo seems a lot safer today, I spent the night at the company..Phone is busy, I already contacted your family

And this bit the person is going on about her cats...
something might be wrong with Milo too surprised Crono....
then goes on to say something about gas...my translation may be off here??

I hope Milo and Crono are ok...

So that's all I know so far..so its like she is ok..thanks the heavens!

If anybody does not know what shimin-police 69(The Citizen Police 69) is here is the film poster..I know Sir alternity...Sir lowleg26..Sir icsaigon you seen it before..sorry
picture.php

So I leave you for now with another mag scan.this time from Young Animal2009 No.10:beautiful:
picture.php

So here to the safe return of miss Saori ,Milo and Crono

Thanks my friends....

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
This is encouraging news. I'm willing to take SOD at their word that their actresses are OK. Saori is one of their biggest names, they'd definitely check to make sure she was OK.

Its still a very tense and sad situation over there, so its not surprising someone may be helping with her blog. There was a picture earlier in the thread of Saori with some meds she takes for stress. I've had clinical anxiety and stress before, and it wouldn't be out of the question for someone in that type of disaster scenario to become overwhelmed. Miss Saori may be taking some much needed bed rest while friends help with caring for Chrono and Miro and her blog.

Chrono and Miro must be worried sick about their lovely owner! :eek:mg:

Again, this is very encouraging news. I'm sure we'll hear a direct statement from her soon. Keep thinking positive everyone. :eek:k:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi Guys...Saori Hara Alliance.

Well I been looking for some more info miss Saori whereabouts and I come up will this....

Her blog has not been updated today, but her comments has...with about 30 new messages, our message did get on there wich I sent yesterday..I just hope she can understand it??

But anyway I was reading thought them and again one stand out..
This is by someone named Hiroshima NT on March 16, 2011 04:54

I finally found the information I've been out to work in Shanghai, cheers for good work.
Are you home yet?
Milo, the black okay?
Waiting for the lively voice of Saorin
..sorry the translation may be a little off??

So I did a little digging around and its turn out Hada Ai, sarah and Eri Rika were going to Shanghai last week for some kind of event and miss Saori was with them.

But I went on to sarah and Eri Rika blogs..and they did not go in the end, sarah was glad she did not go..and Eri Rika got stuck on a train somewere?

Hada Ai did get to Shanghai and she just got back....But here a few pics from Shanghai were she showing a nice message from the chinese fans..
picture.php

picture.php

And going home..looking sad.

picture.php

So miss Saori is stuck in Shanghai or shes not in the mood..her family seems to be ok from the message yesterday..but there maybe something wrong will Miro????:puzzled:

Plus she was going to do a signing evert on 26th march..I went on the SOD official blog and all the girls signings for this week are cancelled..But miss Saori event is still on...might be cancelled at a later date??:dunno:

Here is the poster for the event..looking beautiful if I say so myself:beautiful:
picture.php

picture.php

Here are some pics of a signing event she did back in april 2009..just a little reminder of why we love her so much...

Maybe the Saori Hara Alliance in the furtue???

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes miss LOVES.her food"I miss saying that"
:tea:
picture.php

Theres are the kind of pictures I loves the best..she is always beautiful!...Just looking at these pics ..brings a few tears to my eyes:runintears:

Sorry sir lowleg26..keep positive..:eek:k:

Thats all the info..I will be sure to look for more.., So thats wish for happy times ahead for all our japanese friends.:bow-pray:

Here to miss Saori Hara..:cheer:

Thanks guys for all the comments..typing with one hand is fun.

uk21
picture.php

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Ah, so there may be some confusion because of a trip to shanghai? I'm wondering if, after all is said and done, Saori will return with an explanation like "my phone battery was dead!" and all our worries and speculations will seem silly!

Despite the lack of definitive good news, we should be encouraged by the complete lack of negative news. Something would've come out by now if there really was cause for concern. Now its really just a waiting game to see what exactly the circumstances were. I hope Saori is getting some rest and is in good health.

I hope the stuff about Miro is just something getting lost in translation. If Miro is hurt, I'll volunteer to scratch his belly until he gets better!

Thanks very much for the update, uk21. :bow-pray:

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Sir uk21 - So far, these are encouraging news. Thanks for the update information. The whereabouts of Miss Saori is still hope-in-waiting ...

Thanks for the photos of her recent events. We still keep our hopes high for her safety and sound.

Sir uk21 - Any idea on the status of Miss Mikie Hara?

Thanks all so much on the wonderful works. :tea: