Saori Hara small mkvs and picture thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys

Thanks parizhilton..you got good taste.:eek:k:

well today ..I found out that miss saori has got her own tv talk show on SOD..CH.371.

The show as got to EP 8 and its on every mouth..she introduce SODs new stars...how did I miss this??:puzzled:

Here are some screenshots to wet your appetite..it looks a fun show..:cheer:

This is one for sir alternity...this is from last year were she introduce Sarah...EP4

The show is called ..SOD宣伝部長 原紗央莉 #4 ..wich is roughly translated SOD Saori Hara advertising manager#4.
:please:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a few more mix from different eps...

picture.php

She just keeps teasing me.::nosebleed:
picture.php

picture.php

we all know why Sarah is crazy..she gets it from miss saori
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this months ep..EP8
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The stuff of dreams..well my dreams.
:joker:
picture.php

I got to get some of these EPS...they cost 525 yen to download..I dont know how I missed them..I getting slow.:notagain:

well I hope you enjoyed the pics...If I get the vids you will be the first to know..it looks a lot of fun.:grassdance:

Thanks guys.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
yeah shes definitely teasing you my friend..... couldnt agree more my friend... both of them are crazy and we love them for that...

here's another wallpaper.....

oil painting
SakuraHealed-saori.png

enjoy:bow-pray:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
yeah shes definitely teasing you my friend..... couldnt agree more my friend... both of them are crazy and we love them for that...

Yes your right my friend she definitely teasing all of us and both miss saori and Sarah are crazy fun girls!

Talking of Sarah..I just posted a nice little video of Sarah doing a event lastweek..please check it out here
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=576732&page=3

Now I got to say sir alternity,I know I said it before..you have outdone yourself with this wallpaper.
You know I just love miss saori in a geisha costume...this is my favourite one..its simply beautiful.
:bow-pray:

Miss saori is waving at you sir alternity for doing a another beautiful piece of artwork
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here a few new pics for you....

With these two guys..:puzzled:
picture.php

How do you like miss saori new nails.
Left
picture.php

Right
picture.php

Food....:tea:
picture.php

followed by a drink
picture.php

At a event at Taro Kon Club..see I told you she is a bit crazy:joker:
picture.php

picture.php

That's it for now...I hope you enjoyed the pics..:tea:

A million thanks to sir alternity for his dedication in making all the great wallpapers and keeping my humble thread alive.....:eek:k:

And thanks for all your comments..I love reading them..cheers.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
Fantastic works !!!

Beautiful wallpapers, Sir alternity :sadomaso:

Wonderful pictures of Miss Saori and the gang. They are beautiful, funny and crazy :grassdance:

Who are those two guys with Saori? I bet they are SOD employees ?!:puzzled:

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
thanks to our boss for waving... my knees are shaking.....:grassdance:

i knew it... saori hara is a kikay girl......

co-sign on that icsaigon.... whos that pretty ladies with leader saori hara.....

well here's another wallpaper of our beloved boss.....

breaking the glass
Saori_Hara_breakingtheglass.png

oliver23

Aug 2, 2010
I never hear of her, but damn she is so beautiful :notagain: :nosebleed:, thanks for all information about Saori Hara, now I'm her fan :harp: :please:

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Oh, very nice. :grassdance: Its always nice to come back to some great new pics after being gone for a few days. :eek:k:

Thanks for the Saori update, uk21. :bow-pray:

Thanks for the wallpapers and Saori art, alternity. :bow-pray:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys.

were do I start...

To oliver23
well now you hear of Saori Hara.I hope you come back again and welcome to the saori hara alliance:eek:k:

To my good friends .. Sir icsaigon & Sir lowleg26
thanks for you comments its always makes my day!:yahoo:

And to my good friend Sir alternity..you are like the terminator..there is no stopping you:joker:..we have to open your own thread dedicated to your art...and your right miss Saori is a sassy girl.

Another masterpiece and miss Saori argee's...Thank you SIR alternity:bow-pray:

Here with Yuka Osawa
picture.php

More pics soon and thanks..I hope all of you have a great day!:tea:

uk21
picture.php

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys

Sorry for the slow update..I typing this with one hand at the moment..I think I might have sprained my left wrist.:sigh:

well..on the 06 March was our furry friend Miro 5th birthday..so happy birthday from the saori hara alliance:cheer:
picture.php

And now on to some events.......

JAV adult awards 2011

miss Saori wasn't nominated this year.:dunno:

Here is the list of the winners....

Best rookie - Ai Haneda
Best actress - Yuu Asakura
Best mature actress - Yuu Kawakami
Best movie - Beautiful former classmate lesbian (Yumi Kazama & Misa Yuuki)
Best HD - Tokyo female announcer no panty news (Uta Kohaku)

Livedoor award - Jessica Kizaki
Asahi Entertainment award - Tsubasa Amami
Night Magazine Fuji award - Yayoi Yanagida
Tokyo Sports award - Azumi Harusaki

PICs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

missSaori and Sarah + co At this weeks Black Flame fashion show.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A lucky Guy.:notagain:
picture.php

And here are some new pics

she going on the bullet train??

picture.php

It looks like she is taking a nap..and why not.:sleeping2:
picture.php

How do you like her new glasses!:joker:
picture.php

picture.php

It looks like miss Saori as gone and done a
Maria Ozawa..she got a Tattoo
..:surprised:
picture.php

well I hope you enjoy the undate..miss Saori with a Tattoo...I love to hear your thoughts on that one.:puzzled:

uk21
picture.php

icsaigon

Apr 28, 2009
tattoo ?

Miss Saori got the Expendable tattoo :puzzled: or Maria Ozawa :puzzled:

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Sorry for the slow update..I typing this with one hand at the moment..I think I might have sprained my left wrist.

Oh, No!!!! I hope its just sore and not a sprain. Take some ibuprofen and put some ice on it, we can't have you getting hurt! Hope you feel better soon.

well I hope you enjoy the undate..miss Saori with a Tattoo...I love to hear your thoughts on that one.

Hmmmmmm....I'm not really a tatoo guy, myself. :dunno:

But, if thats what Miss Saori wants, she's entitled to it.

Thanks very much for the pic update, uk21. :bow-pray:

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
that ruins her beautiful skin:scared:
i hope she dont have a tattoo or thought of having one... but if she does.... what done is done...... i still like her....

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys

To Sir icsaigon..Its Miss Saori who got the Expendable tattoo...I was just saying Maria Ozawa because she as got tattoos.

To Sir lowleg26 ..Thank you for the advice...:bow-pray: but it looks like I got a sprain wrist.:sigh:

TO Sir alternity..You right about ruining beautiful her skin.. I Am Not Against anybody having Tattoos..but I am like you guys I am not really into them.
But I got a feeling..Miss Saori Tattoo..maybe a fake one for the film expendables...maybe a promotion of some kind.:puzzled:

I try to find out..:eek:k:

So I have to rest my wrist...so sorry it looks like I be posting fewer films etc..over the next few days...but I will try:exhausted:

So thanks for your advice..comments..Its means a lot to me.:bow-pray:

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
maybe you shoul put some hot compress on that wrist my friend..... i know how annoying that is....... every morning... especially at cold climate my wrist hurts like hell....

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
To Sir lowleg26 ..Thank you for the advice... but it looks like I got a sprain wrist.

Noooooo! Thats terrible! I hope you feel better soon. I hate when I have arm or wrist pain, it makes it hard to web surf.

Alternity's hot compress idea sounds like a good one. Also, sometimes when I know i'll be typing for a long time, I'll put on a pair of double wide wristbands to help. Feels much better and more cozy that way.

TO Sir alternity..You right about ruining beautiful her skin.. I Am Not Against anybody having Tattoos..but I am like you guys I am not really into them.
But I got a feeling..Miss Saori Tattoo..maybe a fake one for the film expendables...maybe a promotion of some kind.

Hmmm...now that you mention it, on closer inspection, that tattoo seems a little "cheap" to be a real ink tattoo. Plus, that seems like such a weird one for her to get.

I'm guessing if she got a real tat, it would be of Chrono and Miro. Now that's a tattoo I'd be totally cool with. :pandalaugh:

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
Noooooo! Thats terrible! I hope you feel better soon. I hate when I have arm or wrist pain, it makes it hard to web surf.

Alternity's hot compress idea sounds like a good one. Also, sometimes when I know i'll be typing for a long time, I'll put on a pair of double wide wristbands to help. Feels much better and more cozy that way.

Hmmm...now that you mention it, on closer inspection, that tattoo seems a little "cheap" to be a real ink tattoo. Plus, that seems like such a weird one for her to get.

I'm guessing if she got a real tat, it would be of Chrono and Miro. Now that's a tattoo I'd be totally cool with. :pandalaugh:

you're right sir lowleg26...... wrist support to be exact.....
well i just want to inform you that japan was hit by an earthquake and followed by a tsunami....

lets pray for the safety of our japanese fellas there.... that they can recover and sleep safely tonight.....

and most of all the safety of our beloved leader...
it has a dreamy effect from animation to living person.......
here's a wallpaper from my old archive.... and this is my no.1 favorite......

Saori Hara_disintegrating particles

link for higher resolution:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/070/3/6/disintegration_by_convoy01-d3bdlnv.png

disintegration_by_convoy01-d3bdlnv.png

manbus

Jul 6, 2009
Wow... this thread is simply amazing...

Saori Hara is really super beautiful.:please:
Really greatfull for this thread

keep the good job man :cheer:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi Guys

I hope you are all safe and well???:puzzled:

manbus thank you my friend..I am really glad you like the thread..I love doing it and I will continue as long as I can...thank you...welcome to the saori hara alliance.

I was going to have a rest..But with the earthquake in japan..I just have to find out if miss Saori+ the others Girls were safe.

I have posted this list on the earthquake thread....most of the girls seem to be safe...

Tsubomi..is ok
sarah....is ok
Risa kasumi..is ok
Akiho Yoshizawa ..is ok
Sora Aoi ..is ok
Maria Ozawa Producer lost contact with her-2 hours before the 8.9 magnitude earthquake...I just Hope she is safe

But I am concerned about Saori Hara..no word...I look everywere I know.
I am really not a religious person...But I prey she is safe and well.
:why:

I feel really useless and depressed..wish I could do something.:rainyday:

Plus I am really touched by your concerned for me...you are true friends.:bow-pray:

Thank you Sir alternity for another beautiful artwork..I just know if miss Saori could see it..she would love it!:grassdance:

well I have to find out if miss Saori is OK...thanks for reading...things like this earthquake..make you think whats important in life, but its forgotten all too soon.:defeat:

Cheers my friends....

uk21
picture.php

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
co-sign on that my friend...... i hope she is fine.... and im worried too..... lets hope we get a respond or any news to her... till then lets pray for the safety of everyone....