Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Foreigner1

May 16, 2023
My review for ENKI-062:

I like Kanon Shinomiya, she young girl with quite slender-skinny body, small perky breasts, thick lips and the best of her – great long thin neck.
that neck-throat deserves big actors to go all the way of that thrust and fuck it hardest possible.
But, I dislike hairy bushy, she need to be shaved.

the JAV is missing slender-skinny actresses with thin throat with stamina to go hard scenes.
(I want to see Umi Yatsugake throat bump.)

Some of newer films lost quality which went down.
I hope to see the quality get better and Kanon doing deep throat film again.

Scene reviews:
First scene is quite generic and boring, also the actor is small, it’s mouth fuck not throat fuck.

Second scene has boring phrases (pushing head to bath water)
Yet, this scene is the highlight of the film.
The actor Yusuke Nishijima cum-shot full bulge Kanon’s thin throat at deepst point.

*Yusuke is good actor, I want to see him doing more films similar to (MUKC-024, Scene 2) with young slender actresses.

Third scene has too many actors, I don’t like many actors scenes.
My favourite are 1 on 1 scene (like Second scene).

That scene has big actor who performe good in end I think it’s same actor of (XRW-868) He should participate in more films.

It’s just that he needs to try new positions and going deeper in the throat and thrust longer time.
Also I don’t like vomit, it is not aesthetic to see leftovers of undigested food, Kanon’s face should have been cleaned.
I haven’t watched rest of the scenes.

3.5/5

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
There was an awesome fucking of Hina Nanase's throat in one movie. I have seen that a few times to jerk off. She is lying on her back and he is fucking her thin neck throat so intensely that the big bulges are so clearly visible. See it if you havent already
My review for ENKI-062:

I like Kanon Shinomiya, she young girl with quite slender-skinny body, small perky breasts, thick lips and the best of her – great long thin neck.
that neck-throat deserves big actors to go all the way of that thrust and fuck it hardest possible.
But, I dislike hairy bushy, she need to be shaved.

the JAV is missing slender-skinny actresses with thin throat with stamina to go hard scenes.
(I want to see Umi Yatsugake throat bump.)

Some of newer films lost quality which went down.
I hope to see the quality get better and Kanon doing deep throat film again.

Scene reviews:
First scene is quite generic and boring, also the actor is small, it’s mouth fuck not throat fuck.

Second scene has boring phrases (pushing head to bath water)
Yet, this scene is the highlight of the film.
The actor Yusuke Nishijima cum-shot full bulge Kanon’s thin throat at deepst point.

*Yusuke is good actor, I want to see him doing more films similar to (MUKC-024, Scene 2) with young slender actresses.

Third scene has too many actors, I don’t like many actors scenes.
My favourite are 1 on 1 scene (like Second scene).

That scene has big actor who performe good in end I think it’s same actor of (XRW-868) He should participate in more films.

It’s just that he needs to try new positions and going deeper in the throat and thrust longer time.
Also I don’t like vomit, it is not aesthetic to see leftovers of undigested food, Kanon’s face should have been cleaned.
I haven’t watched rest of the scenes.

3.5/5

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
There was an awesome fucking of Hina Nanase's throat in one movie. I have seen that a few times to jerk off. She is lying on her back and he is fucking her thin neck throat so intensely that the big bulges are so clearly visible. See it if you havent already

This one and one more

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
Someone is gonna reach her full potential irrumatio!

Said it is her last hardcore irrumatio work ever in her twitter.

Let me present you: AKARI NONOKA!!
That's exciting, ENKI are consistently some of the best irrumatio scenes. Too bad it's her last one but i get it, hardcore scenes must be really taxing to the body. I just hope that doesn't mean she's about to retire altogether

zombierambo

高鼻子外国人
Feb 8, 2022
Someone is gonna reach her full potential irrumatio!

Said it is her last hardcore irrumatio work ever in her twitter.

Let me present you: AKARI NONOKA!!
What a shame that it's her last. She has been great in some recent releases.

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
I think these super rough irrumatio scenes with puking and choking etc drive many girls out of the industry/genre once they do them. Its obviously a very unpleasant experience for the girls, it is very very rarely something they enjoy. Im sure there are a very small percentage that actually enjoy it. I have seen a lot of girls that are very good deepthroaters, do these scenes, or star in a scene that is a little too much for them... then they pull back from blowjobs completely. The realisation must hit them... i dont want to be a jav star that just gets her throat fucked where every scene a guy is trying to force his dick down my throat. I much more enjoy the girls that so "self irrumatio" or are allowed to be in control. ts very rare that a girl would actually not be traumatised by being in a room with a bunch of guys forcing their dicks down her throat until she chokes on her own vomit and is turned into a complete mess. The best example is the notorious case of Honoka Takigawa from ENKI-023. She filmed that dvd then slowly withdrew from the industry due to the fact she really hated her experience there. You can see in the scene where she is deepthroating guy after guy that she is in pain and is not enjoying it at all. I feel like these irrumatio series push a lot of good deepthroaters out of the genre completely and sometimes out of the industry

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
I think these super rough irrumatio scenes with puking and choking etc drive many girls out of the industry/genre once they do them. Its obviously a very unpleasant experience for the girls, it is very very rarely something they enjoy. Im sure there are a very small percentage that actually enjoy it. I have seen a lot of girls that are very good deepthroaters, do these scenes, or star in a scene that is a little too much for them... then they pull back from blowjobs completely. The realisation must hit them... i dont want to be a jav star that just gets her throat fucked where every scene a guy is trying to force his dick down my throat. I much more enjoy the girls that so "self irrumatio" or are allowed to be in control. ts very rare that a girl would actually not be traumatised by being in a room with a bunch of guys forcing their dicks down her throat until she chokes on her own vomit and is turned into a complete mess. The best example is the notorious case of Honoka Takigawa from ENKI-023. She filmed that dvd then slowly withdrew from the industry due to the fact she really hated her experience there. You can see in the scene where she is deepthroating guy after guy that she is in pain and is not enjoying it at all. I feel like these irrumatio series push a lot of good deepthroaters out of the genre completely and sometimes out of the industry
My favorite has been Haruka in deepthroat demon Ndwq 07
I don't think that Enki 023 is anywhere even close to irrumatio .scenes in other harder core movies. However I know that if weren't for these forcing dicks into her throat, I wouldn't be watching Jav.

Last edited:

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Also wondering if a plastic pipe could also be swallowed accidentally or fall down the throat the way they do it so deep

PHauc14

Jun 21, 2022
My favorite has been Haruka in deepthroat demon xtrm 00

I don't think that Enki 023 is anywhere even close to irrumatio .scenes in other harder core movies. However I know that if weren't for these forcing dicks into her throat, I wouldn't be watching Jav.
It may not be as bad as it gets (i agree, ive seen much worse... or better? depending on what you like lol) but it was enough to make her leave the BJ movie genre and then eventually the industry almost completely.