reporting double posts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
seems so funny
I found a poster who make a Thread and then post it again (make reply) in his/her Collections Thread with same thing with his/her new thread
Is it allowed? :puzzled:

Well, it could be a good trick to hide double post (If one poster already post it, just post yours in Collections Thread)

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
khikhicuoi: You and about 8 other people made a hotfile and filesonic mirror for the same movie and someone else made a megaupload mirror before you. You made a double post for 3 mirrors so you and the other 8 people all received a double post infraction. Only the netload mirror is okay.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
seems so funny
I found a poster who make a Thread and then post it again (make reply) in his/her Collections Thread with same thing with his/her new thread
Is it allowed? :puzzled:

Well, it could be a good trick to hide double post (If one poster already post it, just post yours in Collections Thread)

If we find that then that person will also get an infraction for a double post but it is nearly impossible to catch everyone. If you report that person then we will take action.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
The first post in that thread is fine, do you really want me to check the rest of that thread? One more infraction and you are banned for 30 days. :scared:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
The situation is pretty much simple: there is too many posters in the JAV sections. And I can guess many of them don't care what the others are doing, the only thing that concerns them is to spam their links as fast as possible. Since there is no self-discipline, we will have to take further measures against this flood, be prepared to a purge. :sadomaso:

For khikhicuoi: I noticed that you post your uploads TWICE: first in a separate thread, then in your megathread. This is not fair with other posters, and is enough for at least one infraction point IMHO...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
seems like Collections Thread or Mega Thread is really good way to hide double post

take a look at this
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/search.php?searchid=26991094

found double post
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=983423&postcount=6

as Zionis has been post it before
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438999

Your first link will expire as it's a search.

Anyway, we will probably disable mega-threads sooner or later, we are planning to experience this and other new rules in the IV download sections as a test.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
I'm sure still there are so many double post in mega thread (Collections)
and so hard to report it as need 60 second wait betwen report :notagain:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thread closed for now. We had to delete 5 spam posts in this thread in the last 2 days. You may thank those people who think they can abuse this thread this way...

Thread can be re-opened by the staff at any time...

Status
Not open for further replies.