How to find and to report a double post ref. to rule 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sometimes there seems to be some trouble with finding or reporting double posts so this is an explanation how to do...

First of all: exclusive uploader material is protected and may not be reposted at all!

Before you report a double post these things need to be checked, and this goes for checking your threads in advance before you post a new thread as well:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
double posting ref. to our rule 10 means:

the same video OR photoset OR manga OR game...

with the same file format (AVI, MKV, MP4, RAR, ZIP, whatever...)...

and the same file size (please remember that 1 MB / GB may be counted as 1 or 1.024)...

posted at at least one identical file hoster!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[so if it has been posted at (for ex) filesonic and wupload all other (not ment. as banned) filehosters still may be used, but not the already existing ones.]

In case a video file has been packed into a rar or zip file we need to know the original file format (AVI, MKV, MP4...) and file size as well, because only that way video files or mangas can be compared at all......

So if you seem to have found a double post please check all criteria ment. above and please stay away from reporting AVI vs. MKV or MP4 or 1.6 GB vs. 856 MB (just for ex).

And please remember that there is an anti-thread-bumping clause part of rule 10 as well !

Reactions: ArseneLupinIII

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
When you report a double post, please mention the original post so we can make the comparison faster.

Also we take into account the posting time, if two similar threads were posted within minutes none of them should be punished (still the later one will be deleted).

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
seems like there is another way to hide the double post especially in JAV direct download ( I'm not sure about the other topic)

It's to post the double post in different section

Most posters would post in JAV direct download section, and then the double poster will post it in Fetish JAV Direct download ( found that many times)

LOL,
I'm pretty sure that they are an old player ( suspended or banned member )
who can wait to post their double post links xD

and that the reason there are multiple ID as they already know that they will get suspended or banned xD

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
What do you guys do with those who still won't follow the rules after they're coming back from a suspension? Do you guys wait after 2 or 3 suspensions and then ban them? I just reported multiple threads from 2 dudes today and I remember them being suspended for double posting and they're STILL double posting today.

I noticed that it is real hard to identify the double posting in the Uncensored torrent section with web movies which do not have a movie code (caribbeancom, 1pondo, etc) as they can slightly change the title in the thread and it'll be impossible to find them with the Search.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have been working on some of your reports, there are so many, I have not finished, and I am very tired, so I leave the rest for now

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
What do you guys do with those who still won't follow the rules after they're coming back from a suspension? Do you guys wait after 2 or 3 suspensions and then ban them? I just reported multiple threads from 2 dudes today and I remember them being suspended for double posting and they're STILL double posting today.

I noticed that it is real hard to identify the double posting in the Uncensored torrent section with web movies which do not have a movie code (caribbeancom, 1pondo, etc) as they can slightly change the title in the thread and it'll be impossible to find them with the Search.

as I know in most case, site rip doesnt have DVD code
only tokyo-hot that I know that have release code with kxxxx or nxxxx

probably staff here must add more rules about site rip
like tittle must be in same language (english only or Japanese only)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it makes no sense at all to report one or even two year old torrents as doubles, they went down in the depths of the data base already and it is wasted time for the staff to take care of these funerals...

torrents are not even our main target, downloads are in first line.

Status
Not open for further replies.