Rapidshare for Oron????

vian85putra

Feb 1, 2011
Meh, Depositfile has the same daily limit as oron.
But, I admit oron has pretty high quality content (at least for me).

riceb0i4o8

Apr 14, 2008
i should have bought month to month with rapidshare... im stuck with it for 6 month and there are not alot of rapidshare uploader here...:notagain:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
Elgringo14 is right: Mediafire is burnin' with the best d'ld speeds I've ever seen.

The surprise for me, following the Megaupload wipe-out, has been that Rapidshare now has d'ld speeds as good as what MU ever had and--at least in the case of the few files I've grabbed off it--minimal, or no waiting time. But I'm going on a small sample, so maybe it's just a fluke.

EDIT: I take back anything nice I said about Rapidshare just above. It's strictly back to normal, i.e., 15 minute waits, 200kb d'l speeds. Actually though, even those kind of numbers kicks ass compared with (m)Oron, Filepost, Freakshare, Bitshare and practically every other host I see being used since MU's demise.

And what's going on with Fileserve? They've "unlocked" files for downloading even as they've kept their affiliate program closed? :puzzled:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
And what's going on with Fileserve? They've "unlocked" files for downloading even as they've kept their affiliate program closed? :puzzled:

Yes, normal download is allowed since some days (weeks?) already. Well at the speed of events, it is hard to follow everything I guess.

Remember that Megaupload and all the other filehosters were all fine less than a month ago... :thief:

Octaine

Apr 21, 2009
I like Rapidshare. Prefer Mediafire. Would much rather see Rapidshare links than Oron. Oron always downloads extremely slowly and the download will cut out half of the time.