RapidShare Account

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vynum

Bad Ass
Apr 18, 2008
Would someone kind enough, that has many many Rapidshare points, be kind enough to create a 30 or 60 day rapidshare premium account for me?

Please PM me before you do saying you will. If I don't PM you back that means many people have responded and someone has already been kind enough to help me out. IF only a few responded I will answer everyone including the one I have chosen.

This way I want get duplicate accounts for the same period of time. I dont know that much about how rapidshare works after someone creates the account. If it works as such as the account will always be available and only when I "first" sign in, then the 30 or 60 day time period begins or if I don't sign in in a specified amount of time then it gets automatically deleted?

I just don't know.

I now have a few videos I would like to share I just don't have an account yet and I can't afford to buy one cause I had to make sure these videos wasn't posted yet so I bought them to share.

thanks in advance to anyone willing to help out.