Problem after buying a subyshare account

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
Bought a 1-year premium account directly from subyshare site yesterday with my card. It was fine and I could download after the payment went through.

However, today, to my horror, I could no longer log in to my account. The message on the subyshare page says this:

"Your account was banned by administrator."

When I checked my email, I found that subyshare has sent me an email asking for payment verification. I don't really understand the email message and what it asks for. I've checked my bank account, and I'm certain the amount was deducted from my bank account.

Does anyone else have the same problem? Could anyone help? Thanks.

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
Just make a screenshot of your payment and sent it to subyshare as requested.
But make sure you blur out any personal information you don,t want to share with them

Reactions: CoolKevin

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
Just make a screenshot of your payment and sent it to subyshare as requested.
But make sure you blur out any personal information you don,t want to share with them

I read their email carefully. It asked me to send them the first few digits of my card. Hope they'll return my account back to me. This is getting frustrating. Pretty upset over this. Already wasted 2 days of my account.

Little Chucky

Hi, I'm Chucky, Wanna Play?
Aug 28, 2013
When you can access your account ask them if they are willing to extend your account with the days you couldn't access it

edit:typo

Last edited:

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
I've given them all the details they ask for and my account is still 'banned' after 24 hours. No email from subyshare whatsoever.
What a rotten feeling this gives me. Has the company scammed my money? Any recourse if they don't give me back my account?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
moved from annoucements, announcement section is for staff only usage

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
Just an update. They've finally returned my account back to me. :)

Edit:
They've also extended my account by the number of days that they deactivated my account, after I made a request. I'm a happy customer now. Subyshare is a trustworthy company. :D

Last edited: