Problem registering at ScanLover forums

ikimashou

May 17, 2007
Hey. Apparently my account was deleted from scanlover because I hadn't posted in a few months or something, so I tried registering again. I registered the same name, and never got a registration confirmation email (so I can't post). I waited a day, and tried a new account name, different email address, and a different browser (IE), and again never got the activation email. It's been about a week now, so I'm guessing something is wrong.

I know a lot of you are also members of scanlover (their site is originally how I found this forum months ago), especially since the Jr Idols section moved here. If anyone knows what may be wrong, that would help me out a lot. Otherwise, if someone with an active account at their forums could volunteer to make a post there asking them what the problem is, that would also work (I can view the forums, just can't post or view images/attachments). I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with problems, as according to their members list there haven't been any new members with posts in over a week.

Thanks.

dbt2002

Apr 7, 2007
my scanlover account also stopped working about the time of the change over of the junior idols to this forum. I was able to re-register though...

good luck.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
I registered the same name, and never got a registration confirmation email (so I can't post). I waited a day, and tried a new account name, different email address, and a different browser (IE), and again never got the activation email. It's been about a week now, so I'm guessing something is wrong.

It's becoz the email system on scanlover forum was having an error. Anyway, it's been solved few days ago. The confirmation emails were sent to all the new registered members. You should be already received the email.