Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
I replied to somebody who made a similar request to me and i will repeat here what i wrote to him:

''I'm sorry but i'd rather not help you. Bonekace from javsubtitles.com was very kind to us by providing a great number of subs completely free a few months back and is now looking to only provide subs to those who donate to him.

Please don't get me wrong. I am a big leecher of movies so i don't want you to think i am attacking you for wanting to get them free (i have also used cbox).

My reason for not providing you the movies is also personal. bonekace was rather amazing in translating a movie i had suggested to him (IPZ-476) and giving it to us free of charge.

I have also found him to be very generous when i contacted him about obtaining his subs on his website. Through a small donation he kindly sent me the files that i had missed out on. I found this to be a very fair deal.''

I just want to say that this is just my personal opinion. It would be hypocritical of me to say that what you are asking is wrong and if anyone does help you then that's their choice. I'm not judging.

I also understand that we all live in different places in the world and what may seem a small amount to me may be quite consequential to others.

I understand, well I also really grateful for his works
So, I will just back off from requesting it.
I will get it eventually anyway :)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
It's up to you. If cbox still doesn't work then i'm sure there will be others.

It is strange though that he decided to put his subs behind a file host paywall. He should just accept donations only and send out his subs privately. It's what i did because i wanted to donate to him directly and not just give my cash to another file host.

ronaldo80

Jul 18, 2015
Motiman: can you help me to make Eng subtitle for these JAVs or find the link of Eng subs (if already available in this forum) ? These films looks so great & fantastic but I'm unable to find subs for them:

DMAT-136
EBL-007
MOND-028
NSPS-081
JUC-986

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Motiman: can you help me to make Eng subtitle for these JAVs or find the link of Eng subs (if already available in this forum) ? These films looks so great & fantastic but I'm unable to find subs for them:

DMAT-136
EBL-007
MOND-028
NSPS-081
JUC-986

Finding subs for any JAV is very rare. It takes a lot of time and effort to create them and of course most importantly the ability to translate from Japanese to English and vice versa. Those that do choose to offer their services for translation are obviously going to want to be compensated for the 10 to 15 hours it may take to create a sub from scratch. It could cost up to $100 or more to get a movie done which is why many choose to keep subs private.

Of course we've been quite lucky that so many on this forum have been willing to give away subs for free and i have tried my best to keep the list of subs (that was graciously started by codegeek) up to date. All the movies have been posted at the thread that was pointed out by codegeek above. You can check the list of translators on the first page there if you are looking for someone to translate a movie for you.

ronaldo80

Jul 18, 2015
Finding subs for any JAV is very rare. It takes a lot of time and effort to create them and of course most importantly the ability to translate from Japanese to English and vice versa. Those that do choose to offer their services for translation are obviously going to want to be compensated for the 10 to 15 hours it may take to create a sub from scratch. It could cost up to $100 or more to get a movie done which is why many choose to keep subs private.

Of course we've been quite lucky that so many on this forum have been willing to give away subs for free and i have tried my best to keep the list of subs (that was graciously started by codegeek) up to date. All the movies have been posted at the thread that was pointed out by codegeek above. You can check the list of translators on the first page there if you are looking for someone to translate a movie for you.

Thanks you very much :) Hope that this forum of Eng subs for JAV will enlarge day after day.

Reactions: Motiman

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
Those of you who do subtitle, may I ask what software you use? I'd like to contribute. I have lots of spare time.

Reactions: keanurefresh

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Those of you who do subtitle, may I ask what software you use? I'd like to contribute. I have lots of spare time.

Well, there is some software for creating subtitle,
but the one people use often is Aegisub (arguably)

Even I used it too,
but for translating movie subtitle

Reactions: jinux

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Just to be clear but are you offering your services to translate from Japanese to English? Because that would be very useful for us.

Learning to time subtitles is quite easy to do in Aegisub although it is time consuming, but translating is the more important skill obviously.

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
Just to be clear but are you offering your services to translate from Japanese to English? Because that would be very useful for us.

Learning to time subtitles is quite easy to do in Aegisub although it is time consuming, but translating is the more important skill obviously.

Yes. I have the translating skill but not the Aegisub skill. I'll try and learn how to do it.

autonix

Aug 28, 2013
very amazing thread. I couldnt say anymore again. a million thank you for every member

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reactions: CodeGeek