Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Here's a new year's present:
Carib-021015-103 - Aoi Shirosaki - Meat Urinal Training Plan! Uncensored
2yw7qcl.jpg

This was translated by me and Desioner. He checked and corrected my incomplete translation (50%) which I translated and timed from scratch and filled in the rest (many thanks for excellent work with this).
Do note that this is the full version with four scenes, the final being a shower scene that ends the story of the third scene.
See info in the archive.
Enjoy!
============================
ericf & Desioner, THANK YOU, once again, for your excellent work and unmatched generosity! I'm still looking to find a good link for the movie. I'll find it eventually but didn't want to NOT thank you guys again for the subs!

X-Man

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Yes, it's pretty much that way. I don't really mind. It's not like he's going to come here and ask for the subtitles since they're for free for everyone.
Thank you for the appreciation!
@x-man: did you try the torrent in the archive? I am still seeding that. It is a large file though.
ericf

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Yes, it's pretty much that way. I don't really mind. It's not like he's going to come here and ask for the subtitles since they're for free for everyone.
Thank you for the appreciation!
@x-man: did you try the torrent in the archive? I am still seeding that. It is a large file though.
ericf
========================================
Hi ericf,

I did, and a huge surprise to me was that it took less than the 4 days Bigly BT (my torrent app) estimated it would take to get it all downloaded; only about 14 hours!

Now I'm probably a bit OCD but I like knowing (and labeling) all my movies against some future desire to watch something about "THIS", or perhaps a particular/fave actress. So I've gotten the main one (-103) linked with its sub - the same name (with kudos to you and Des prominently left on!) for both movie and sub - but I'm still having problems finding any kind of content-driven title for the extras. (TY again!!) I'll get there, or I'll watch them, and make up my own name for them! I've had to do that many times in the past with "Carib" movies. I'm sure there's a code for how they "title" them but I've never come across it. <shrug>

Again, thanks a lot!

X-Man

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
I always appreciate a new subbed Jav. Thanks, javsubbed. With the openload SD version of the movie I had to delay the subtitle track about 20 seconds to get it synced right, but otherwise it works great. Many thanks.

fresh baloney

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone knows where I can find the subtitles for DVDES-920, I seem to remember it being translated a while ago. I would be really grateful if someone can post them here.
Also, I wasn't able to find GG-279 subs anywhere so had to extract them from a low quality subbed version I found on javarab. I would post it here as watching it with subtitles is worth it.

Attachments

• gg-279.rar
    16 KB · Views: 1,044
Reactions: r00g and shawn720s

creeplike

Mar 18, 2019
Hello, maxik84.
First you extract the files into a folder (winrar or 7zip or Windows own decompressor).
What you do then is double click on the autosub_gui.exe in the folder.
Two windows appear: one is the command prompt and the other the Gui. Drag the video file you want to translate/process to the Gui window and drop it there. If it's Japanese, choose From Japanese, if you want to translate to English you choose To English. Otherwise use From Japanese and To Japanese.
Press Go! and the program starts analyzing your file, extracting the audio, analyze audio for speech parts and then translating those into English. It saves the found dialog in an srt-file of the same name as the video file and in the same directory.
What can happen is that the file is incompatible (not all codecs are compatible). Then you need to extract the audio and drop that onto the window and go through the process I've described above. You may have to convert the audio to wav.
I hope this is of help to you.

Hi there hope you can help me sir, i downloaded the said file and followed your instruction. When extracting, it says its converting audio to flac files, then performing speech recognition, and then translating from jap to english. After the whole process, there is a srt file but no bytes at all, its like an empty srt file. Any suggestion?

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
creeplike: What you have to do, since Google has stopped allowing the translation API to be used without a special key, is to tell Autosub to listen for Japanese and put out Japanese for the script. Then you can translate the Japanese script with Google Translate. Be aware, though, that Google translate will translate some of the numbers, usually 21-24, so you need to change those places in order for the script to work. Sometimes there are more places you have to edit so it's best to install (there's a version that works in any folder without installing it on windows) a program like Notepad++ where you can search by line number. Aegisub, which I use, will say that there's something wrong at line nr *** when I try to open a script with three instead of 3 for example.
When working with subtitles you really have to "work" it sometimes.

creeplike

Mar 18, 2019
creeplike: What you have to do, since Google has stopped allowing the translation API to be used without a special key, is to tell Autosub to listen for Japanese and put out Japanese for the script. Then you can translate the Japanese script with Google Translate. Be aware, though, that Google translate will translate some of the numbers, usually 21-24, so you need to change those places in order for the script to work. Sometimes there are more places you have to edit so it's best to install (there's a version that works in any folder without installing it on windows) a program like Notepad++ where you can search by line number. Aegisub, which I use, will say that there's something wrong at line nr *** when I try to open a script with three instead of 3 for example.
When working with subtitles you really have to "work" it sometimes.
Noted and thank you!

Hi-Bye5555

Nov 19, 2018
not sure if this is the right thread, I have a few all-time favourite titles which I hope to have subtitles (English or Chinese subtitles will be best).

is there any channel or ways to get someone to do the translation and subtitles?

May 18, 2016
Ericf and I (V1ight0p0rn0wanT/Vighty) are proud to present our first collaboration.

Hot, Sweaty, Creampie Adultery Between An Unsatisfied Wife And A Old Man With A Pregnancy Fetish - Enomoto Misaki
meyd477-pl.jpg

This is the result of a joint collaboration between V1ight0p0rn0wanT (Vighty) and ericf. We did this to give back to the JAV fan community.

The script base was the Chinese subtitle script. A number of lines were altered and re-translated by us.

This is a sweet video, part of a series where the plot involves a lonely, young sex-deprived housewife who meets her older neighbor and has an affair. The plot is well written and the acting feels genuine.

• ericf: There's a lot of kissing between the actors which I find exciting. There's also a very genuine feeling between them that is attractive. Also, if you have a fetish for assholes, there are several scenes where you can watch Misaki Enomoto's asshole twitch.

• Vighty: This is the 23rd movie in the 'Hot, Sweaty, Creampie Adultery Between An Unsatisfied Wife And A Old Man With A Pregnancy Fetish' series by Tameike Goro, directed by Osaki Hirokoji, and the 5th movie starring Ozawa Tooru. Misaki and Tooru have good chemistry and the scenes get increasingly passionate as their affair progresses. Very good creampies too. You know how the movie ends - just like the others in this series.
Give us your reviews and feedback for this movie too!

Attachments

• MEYD-477-FullPackage.rar
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,688

Haidon

Long-Time Lurker
May 23, 2014
Over the years, I have found several videos posted up by a "Spikespen" with english subtitles. Unfortunately, he had the habit of hardcoding them to the video, and had quite a few misspellings.

During bits of downtime here and there over the past couple years, I decided to convert these subs into .srt files, and fix the misspellings, and some of the grammar. Now, I can't vouch for the accuracy of the actual translation, but I'd like to think I did a fairly good job of getting the timing right, at least on the copy of the files I was able to find. Also, he had a habit of cutting out large swaths of the original files, so there are areas of these files that are untranslated.

With that, here are the translations I was able to convert:

IENE-206
IENE-251
RCT-203
RCT-280
RCT-322
RCT-352
RCT-409
RCT-429
RCT-472
RCT-504
RCT-520
RCT-536
RCT-556

I checked the list that was posted in this thread, and only RCT-429 is already on the list. Hopefully a few people find this helpful.

Attachments

• IENE, RCT srt's.rar
    135 KB · Views: 2,835