Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Eric, thank you for the subs for atid-308. She is my favourite, and has always been. Atid-308 is a bit tame though. She has been wasting her potential in Attackers.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Tame as in not very violent or tame as in not daring in the sexual acts?
Some of her 2015 stuff, like
RBD-650 Molester Movie Theater 8. We Can't Do It Here...
RBD-706 Cage of Lust-Beasts
RBD-722 Terminal Station
were pretty hard core.
I haven't watched these movies, or her others, all the way through, just checked out the video quality and what kind of scene endings they have (gokkun, facial, creampie, breast, stomach, ass).
I will probably translate another of her movies some time in the future. There are lots of Chinese and Korean scripts out there to use as help with the translation.
Then next video I will release subs for is one with Misaki Honda. The video as a whole didn't turn out to be all that good but there's at least one scene that is great.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
ATID-308 Confidential Secrets: With My Colleague at an Inn at Our Business Trip Destination
2vdgo3t.jpg

This is my first Iroha Natsume translation. I really like her looks but most of her newer videos are r*** themed. I liked the way she was before those but those videos didn't look as good as the later ones.
Also, she has almost stopped taking facials. She did that a lot before.
Anyway, she looks stunning in this video. The plot is as follows: Iroha (Reiko) is on a business trip with her assistant (Takeda-san) and get notified that the meeting they are going to is moved to the next day. They decide to stay overnight at an inn. Takeda-san has tried to approach her before but since she's married she doesn't want to have a fling. This time he forces the issue.

The video is beautifully shot and has some hot scenes (particularly the last one).
The same location and plot is used in ATID-332 if you like Touko Namiki better than Iroha Natsume.

This video has been translated from a Chinese script and I have added in what I could from the Japanese dialog.
Do note that there is another English subtitle out there that is different from my translation.

Erojapanese have several translated subtitles for Iroha Natsume videos.
I particularly like ADN-087.
Enjoy.
=============================
TY very much, Ericf!

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Has anyone seen or know of the existence of subs for ADN-013 starring Riko Honda? I believe I HAD it at one time (or thought I was getting it) but it is not on my pc nor among my storage files.

Thanks, in advance!

X-Man

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Tame as in not very violent or tame as in not daring in the sexual acts?
Some of her 2015 stuff, like
RBD-650 Molester Movie Theater 8. We Can't Do It Here...
RBD-706 Cage of Lust-Beasts
RBD-722 Terminal Station
were pretty hard core.
I haven't watched these movies, or her others, all the way through, just checked out the video quality and what kind of scene endings they have (gokkun, facial, creampie, breast, stomach, ass).
I will probably translate another of her movies some time in the future. There are lots of Chinese and Korean scripts out there to use as help with the translation.
Then next video I will release subs for is one with Misaki Honda. The video as a whole didn't turn out to be all that good but there's at least one scene that is great.

Tame as in not daring. This has usually been the case with her Attackers videos: either vanilla or r***, which I hate. I miss her Moodyz videos!
However the video you subbed is beautifully filmed, the lighting is great and she look gorgeous.

Reactions: xavcierw

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
SHKD-512 Fucked In Front Of Her Husband - Target III (Honda Misaki)
2dvlibl.jpg

Here's SHKD-512 with Misaki Honda. I mentioned it in an earlier post. I didn't like the movie as much as I hoped I would when I started subbing it but this is the first title with Misaki Honda I saw.
Translated from the Chinese script with minor help (about 10 lines) from the Korean script that was released a week ago. I've been working on this on and off since late summer 2018. I've had to add a lot of lines to the script and have used my Japanese knowledge to fill in the blanks.
Check the txt file in the archive and the first line of the script for more info.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• SHKD-512 Final.rar
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,290

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for subbing this, Ericf. I always appreciate the effort this kind of thing takes. Great job.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
A long time ago, I said I was translating a Saeko Matsushita video.
Well, here it is.
SSPD-137 When A Married Woman Opens Her Doors Wide
2wqai3t.jpg

This video has some fair acting in it and the plot, a house wife who has a fling outside of her marriage, is good. There's a lot of consensual sex in it so it seems to be different from most videos in this series.
The video is just under 2 hours long and has about 360 lines of dialog so there's not an awful lot of dialog during sex.
The subtitles are translated from the Korean script with minor help from the Chinese versions (2). The Chinese script had lots of things wrong in one of the dialog/acting sequences, tough, so I didn't use it much. I have made corrections to the translation where needed.
More info in the archive.
Enjoy!

I went to jav.guru and found out they post this tittle, I think they use your sub because the words is exactly the same, they change one or two words in early lines but I think the rest is the same.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
@Seedlovers: Yes, they used it. Another site, I can't remember which, used it, too. Since there's nothing I can do about it, I guess I don't think about it. I don't mark my scripts with my name or anything (except for the Natsume Iroha video I subbed a month ago) and since the scripts can be edited, those parts can be removed. The site that was mentioned here before (the xyz site) did at least save the names of the translators on their subs. I think that site was shut down.
There are no really good english sub sites around right now.
I hope you liked the video. I'm going to release more videos with Saeko Matsushita. Not for a while, though.

Reactions: Seedlovers

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
I usually look for recommendations in j4v1ib4ry-> most wanted.. Unfortunately ... the subtitles ch1n3se are released 3 weeks later

Reactions: Seedlovers

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
@ericf yeah, I guess we can do nothing about that, I understand that you are sharing those sub you've been done for free so others can have joy of understanding what the movie are about, and we are thankful for that, thanks a lot. And I really like the video.

cmf17

Nov 15, 2013
subtitles in Chinese of the series svdvd. for some images and comments I have noticed that svdvd has some subtitles in chono. I would be interested to know where they can be obtained. thank you to the person who can give me information about subtitles for everything that is especially shameful movies of svdvd

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
SHKD-512 Fucked In Front Of Her Husband - Target III (Honda Misaki)
2dvlibl.jpg

Here's SHKD-512 with Misaki Honda. I mentioned it in an earlier post. I didn't like the movie as much as I hoped I would when I started subbing it but this is the first title with Misaki Honda I saw.
Translated from the Chinese script with minor help (about 10 lines) from the Korean script that was released a week ago. I've been working on this on and off since late summer 2018. I've had to add a lot of lines to the script and have used my Japanese knowledge to fill in the blanks.
Check the txt file in the archive and the first line of the script for more info.
Enjoy.
=============================================

Thank you very much ericf. You are one of the people that make this such a great site. Your work is excellent and you contribute not only in the tangibles such as this, and other subs, but you also help us LEARN by providing your insights and opinions that, at times, can be even more valuable than the subs themselves. You also remind us without beating us over the head, just how much real WORK goes into creating these subs. It's more than just translations.

Take a bow!

X-Man

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
ericf: so JAV Guru stole your subtitles, made very few modifications, and is trying to make money off of it (via 'donations', Patreon, and R18 links)?