Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
My apologies for my post of GVH-273. The Sub seems to be really fucked up. I'll try to figure out what happened and repost. I suspect the sub from SubtitleCat had timing issues but I will need to check it out.

Reactions: Taako and Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
My apologies for my post of GVH-273. The Sub seems to be really fucked up. I'll try to figure out what happened and repost. I suspect the sub from SubtitleCat had timing issues but I will need to check it out.
Chuckie,
Thanks for posting it in the first place.
I worry so much about my work that I rarely share.
You put out great stuff all the time.
So...
There is no need to apologize.
All I ask is that you accept our thanks for your friendship and contributions to this group.
You
Da
Man
!!!!!!!!

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

RCT-576 The Guess Yourself Naked Sister If Brother!The Older Sister Of Special All-kin Sister + Cousin This Time​

1rct576pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" of this older Rocket produced incest video. I used Whisper to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

I know, I know...it's not a Mom-Son theme, but I kind of liked the babes! ;)

Attachments

• rct-576.rar
    26.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

[OKSN-197] Fucking Mother Kitagawa Erika Saw To The Valley Dream Of​

Fascination To Be Worried About All The Time​

3prpmpg76kml.jpg

I recently came across another video starring one of my favorite JAV actresses. Definitely a mother every boy dreams of fucking! I used Whisper to create this Sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Chuckie is there a reason why you didn't save time and not bother since this was already "subbed" years ago?
I can't speak on the quality of either subs.
Did you check to see how well yours compared?
Keep up the god work but don't hurt yourself.:)

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

RCT-576 The Guess Yourself Naked Sister If Brother!The Older Sister Of Special All-kin Sister + Cousin This Time​

1rct576pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" of this older Rocket produced incest video. I used Whisper to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

I know, I know...it's not a Mom-Son theme, but I kind of liked the babes! ;)
I used to like these when it seemed "real" and spontaneous but I guess my taste has changed.
I'll leave it at that.

• Haha
Reactions: Chuckie100

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Just giving thanks to @mei2 and the other subbers!
Um, I really can't stand the actor. I either have to pixel his face or just avoid movies with him.
It's a personal choice lol

Haha, this movie wil test your limits :) There’s this hilarious part where he’s shouting his lines while on her back. Deffinitely tests the limits :)

• Haha
Reactions: Taako

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I found I had to do a little more clean up on RCT-576. Seems there always has to be a Rev A!

Attachments

• rct-576 RevA.rar
    26.5 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: xsf27 and mei2

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Haha, this movie wil test your limits :) There’s this hilarious part where he’s shouting his lines while on her back. Deffinitely tests the limits :)
hahaha! Thanks for the insight. Honestly I don't plan to see this movie unless I pixel his face.
So it will be a while:xD:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVG-286 Mother Aki Sasaki To Jealousy To Her Mother And Child r*** Only Son​

13gvg286pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" of this incest video. I used a Sub from SubtitleCat as the basis but I also used Whisper to create a Sub which I used to provide clarity and fill in missing dialog at several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

This dorky "kid" definitely needed his mother's guidance! lol

Attachments

• gvg-286.rar
    13.9 KB · Views: 62

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
For me, the best mother jealous of her son's girlfriend is the old Misa Arisawa title SDMT -265..love the scene where she ties up the girlfriend and her son and proceeds to sit on his lap and seduce him...she does a great job in this scene.. if you have not seen it yet, I'm sure it is available on streaming sites..know for sure on spankbang.com. Some kind member of this forum told me who she was as at the time I did not know of her.

Attachments

• 1sdmt265pl.jpg
    1sdmt265pl.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 16

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVG-672 Hot Mischief Haruna Haruna Of Busty Love Boys​

13gvg672pl.jpg

I recently came across this video and although not a Mom-Son theme, I couldn't resist her big boobs! I used Whisper to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• gvg-672.rar
    14.9 KB · Views: 48

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Off-topic: does anyone have a recommendation for an e2dk client? Sehuatang uses that (protocol) and I was wondering if I should give it a try.
I have tried to get it to work, but failed. It has something to do with the prefix you put as part of your username (I think), otherwise it blocks you from the Chinese servers.

Reactions: mei2

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-186 Natsuko Kayama Remodeling Plan Neat Virgin Mother Incest Doero​

venu186pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" of this "Mother-Son" themed incest video starring one of my favorite MILFs. I used Whisper CoLab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• venu-186.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: xsf27 and DapDunlap