Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

JUQ-547 After The Graduation Ceremony...a Gift From Your Mother-in-law To You Now That You're An Adult. Ayaka Muto​

juq547pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" version of this video and I luckily found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that was created by Azer using Whisper. I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Gotta like this goofy "kid"!

Attachments

• JUQ-547.rar
    9.1 KB · Views: 119

granca

Mar 4, 2017
Just trained this recently. It's a work in progress but there are small improvements in accuracy (not hallucinations) over whisper large v2 and faster whisper large v2 without extra cli arguments. Needs testing with arguments and I would be interested in hearing about any results.

This ctranslate2 version can be dropped into subtitle edit. Copy into/over purfviews large v2 and use purfviews v2 in subtitle edit.

https://huggingface.co/sin2piusc/whisper-large-v2-anime/tree/main/whisper-large-v2-anime-ct2

Next step should see larger improvements.
This is lovely, but I tried to run it locally on a couple of different systems and app the model and all of the crash.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
It's a sad day when I have to search this site to see if I might have created a Sub and already posted it! :rolleyes:
I am 100% with you on that. You post more than anyone here, so the number is huge. (Thanks for all your hard work and contributions.)

AND....
Speaking of contributions....This is a hint as to what I'm working on today and hope to post a rough draft tomorrow.
(It's URE-106 btw)
To save time I am using a pre-existing file I found today and modifying in my own, special, pervertable fashion.
I'm trying to make the motivation for her make out session to be more about helping her sister's husband quench some long burning desires for her...not because she wants him...but mostly because he (brother in law) feels like he may keep trying to make out with her or worse, end up cheating on his wife (her sister) with a different woman, or even a prostitute, if he can't get his lust for her satiated one way or another.
I prefer that type of storyline/motivation over the original which basically writes his mother as a whore who is so horny in general (not for anyone specific, rather than, most preferably her horny and loving son) that she'll fuck over her own sister and possibly ruin her sister's family by making out with her sister's husband. (Does that make sense? Any thought, comments in that regard?)
Anyway...That's my project for the next couple days. The movie just hit the net in the last 24 hours, so I hope to get a decent project posted asap while the fire is hot, so to speak.
Cheers

URE-106 can you help Mommy.jpg

Last edited:

mei2

Dec 6, 2018

Attachments

• SONE-141.en.Aoi.Tsukasa.srt.zip
    36.4 KB · Views: 59

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I am 100% with you on that. You post more than anyone here, so the number is huge. (Thanks for all your hard work and contributions.)

AND....
Speaking of contributions....This is a hint as to what I'm working on today and hope to post a rough draft tomorrow.
(It's URE-106 btw)
To save time I am using a pre-existing file I found today and modifying in my own, special, pervertable fashion.
I'm trying to make the motivation for her make out session to be more about helping her sister's husband quench some long burning desires for her...not because she wants him...but mostly because he (brother in law) feels like he may keep trying to make out with her or worse, end up cheating on his wife (her sister) with a different woman, or even a prostitute, if he can't get his lust for her satiated one way or another.
I prefer that type of storyline/motivation over the original which basically writes his mother as a whore who is so horny in general (not for anyone specific, rather than, most preferably her horny and loving son) that she'll fuck over her own sister and possibly ruin her sister's family by making out with her sister's husband. (Does that make sense? Any thought, comments in that regard?)
Anyway...That's my project for the next couple days. The movie just hit the net in the last 24 hours, so I hope to get a decent project posted asap while the fire is hot, so to speak.
Cheers

View attachment 3463839
Looking forward to it!:)

hobbies

Apr 3, 2023
Just trained this recently. It's a work in progress but there are small improvements in accuracy (not hallucinations) over whisper large v2 and faster whisper large v2 without extra cli arguments. Needs testing with arguments and I would be interested in hearing about any results.

This ctranslate2 version can be dropped into subtitle edit. Copy into/over purfviews large v2 and use purfviews v2 in subtitle edit.

https://huggingface.co/sin2piusc/whisper-large-v2-anime/tree/main/whisper-large-v2-anime-ct2

Next step should see larger improvements.
Hmm interesting

granca

Mar 4, 2017
I am assuming you are using subtitle edit. from https://huggingface.co/sin2piusc/whisper-large-v2-anime/tree/main/whisper-large-v2-anime-ct2
download the following files

View attachment 3463645

then replace the files in View attachment 3463646

please note that you need to get rid of the whisper-large-v2-anime-ct2_ prefix so that the file names match and replace the original ones.

good luck
no I am using a Mac app, which does not have all these options.. you can only drop in custom models. but thank you for the reply.

Reactions: bestbuy

msislsfsnpa

Apr 19, 2022
URE-106 Sayuri Hayama's 1st Anniversary Since Her Debut. Comic Collaboration *Hyji* - Family Temptation - Mom Edition

ure106pl.jpg

ID: URE-106
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Length: 120 min(s)
Director: Kitorune Kawaguchi
Maker: Madonna
Label: Ure Komi
Genre(s): Solowork, Big Tits, Incest, Mature Woman, Mother, Original Collaboration
Cast: Hayama Sayuri

Was planning to make a complete project when I saw that @Imscully has also started working on it. (Perverted minds think alike).

Anyway this subtitle covers about half the movie. Wondering if I should continue this work or not since it is already being worked on.

But I've also taken inspiration from the comic and added some extra lewd stuff it in the background.

Attachments

• URE-106 (half).srt.zip
    13 KB · Views: 86

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
URE-106 Sayuri Hayama's 1st Anniversary Since Her Debut. Comic Collaboration *Hyji* - Family Temptation - Mom Edition

ure106pl.jpg

ID: URE-106
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Length: 120 min(s)
Director: Kitorune Kawaguchi
Maker: Madonna
Label: Ure Komi
Genre(s): Solowork, Big Tits, Incest, Mature Woman, Mother, Original Collaboration
Cast: Hayama Sayuri

Was planning to make a complete project when I saw that @Imscully has also started working on it. (Perverted minds think alike).

Anyway this subtitle covers about half the movie. Wondering if I should continue this work or not since it is already being worked on.

But I've also taken inspiration from the comic and added some extra lewd stuff it in the background.
@msislsfsnpa
Since my style is more fan fiction geared towards my individual kink and storyline/motivation preferences, I'd encourage you to keep working on and posting yours. They are likely to be very different, and we have a wide range of perverts here :)
Thanks for posting.

Reactions: DapDunlap

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
@msislsfsnpa
Since my style is more fan fiction geared towards my individual kink and storyline/motivation preferences, I'd encourage you to keep working on and posting yours. They are likely to be very different, and we have a wide range of perverts here :)
Thanks for posting.
I guess all great perverts think alike! Yea, I couldn't wait either but in deference to Imscully, I will hold off posting. But I don't promise not to plagiarize some of his lines to "enhance" my personal version! lol

OMG...I might have to order more BLU-Ray dvds and another hard drive! WTF?

Last edited:

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Imscully and Msislsfsnpa: Thank you both so much working on URE-106! Ive been looking to this release as I read the manga (its a 3 part story) and this is the first part! I so hoping Madonna continues the story with parts 2 and 3 (which ends up with 3 moms and 3 sons at a hot spring-who knows what could happen, right?)
Sayuri Hayama as the mom here is so damn hot! :p I hope they continue to keep casting her in the next 2 parts as well.

Last edited:

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

JUQ-547 After The Graduation Ceremony...a Gift From Your Mother-in-law To You Now That You're An Adult. Ayaka Muto​

juq547pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" version of this video and I luckily found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that was created by Azer using Whisper. I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Gotta like this goofy "kid"!
That same kid has graduated so many times in these Jav films he must have more than 20 diplomas right now. LOL

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Imscully and Msislsfsnpa: Thank you both so much working on URE-106! Ive been looking to this release as I read the manga (its a 3 part story) and this is the first part! I so hoping Madonna continues the story with parts 2 and 3 (which ends up with 3 moms and 3 sons at a hot spring-who knows what could happen, right?)
Sayuri Hayama as the mom here is so damn hot! :p I hope they continue to keep casting her in the next 2 parts as well.
Wow! two more releases...maybe they can coax Ayumi Shinoda and Rena Fukiishi out of retirement to play the other 2 moms! Can't imagine how many videos that would sell ;).

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

SONE-141 AV Where She Is Seduced By Dirty Talk And Cuckolded By The Face National Treasure 'Tsukasa Aoi' With Her Beautiful Face At Zero Distance

sone141pl.jpg

Here is my sub for her latest.
I made a 2 pass run with whisperx and stable timestamped. Then some translation clean up for the first one hour (chatGPT whene I could get away from censoreship). The rest is just plain DeepL.
Love Aoi Tsukasa! My favorite release of hers is when she seduces and tempts her lil brother with gorgeous lingerie.
DVAJ-033. This release is def sub-worthy just for the sexual tension buildup alone.
DVAJ-033.webp

Reactions: mei2

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I guess all great perverts think alike! Yea, I couldn't wait either but in deference to Imscully, I will hold off posting. But I don't promise not to plagiarize some of his lines to "enhance" my personal version! lol

OMG...I might have to order more BLU-Ray dvds and another hard drive! WTF?
As far as I'm concerned, you have a lifetime free pass to use my pervy projects however you wish. (I use yours as frameworks/outlines all the time)
So please....don't wait for my slow ass. Feel free to post away. :cool:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

URE-106 Congratulations! ! Sayuri Hayama's 1st Anniversary Since Her Debut! ! Ripe Comic Collaboration! ! Original Work: Haiji Near Woman Temptation Mom Edition​

ure106pl.jpg

Like Imscully and DapDunlap, I too was looking forward to the release of this movie. I used Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• URE-106.rar
    11.5 KB · Views: 133

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Well, since I am likely to spend the next year, on and off, working on this monster, I may as well post the rough draft I mentioned yesterday.
It is a VERY ROUGH draft.
Those who watch it will get some insight into my process. I will often try 2, 3, 4....or way, way more versions of one, simple and seemingly meaningless line of dialog. If you ever see more than one line, odds are that it's my method of workshopping it to myself. Trying different lines to see what matches the timing, non-verbals such as tone and volume... physical gestures....facial expressions, etc.
I'd love feedback as it helps me improve and is likely to influence future edits.
Cheers
PS
It's important to note that I started with a shell, probably AI, that I found online to save time.
I also think I added the stuff that @msislsfsnpa posted a couple days ago. Credit to him and whoever posted the 1st one.

UPDATE: I just realized that I used the wrong term. It's not just a rough draft, it's only about half done. I wanted to share what I had worked on, but again, it's just a work in-progress. I'll share updates every few days. Cheers​

URE-106 Two diff types.jpgURE-106 WELL YOUR MOM WOULDNT.jpgURE-106 BlackEmail.jpg

Attachments

• URE-106 ENG SCULLY APRIL 6 Rough Draft2.rar
    18.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Love Aoi Tsukasa! My favorite release of hers is when she seduces and tempts her lil brother with gorgeous lingerie.
DVAJ-033. This release is def sub-worthy just for the sexual tension buildup alone.
DVAJ-033.webp

Ask, and you shall be given :)
DVAJ-0033 happens to be my all time favorite of hers too.
Here is an attempt to have a polished sub for it. This is the first round --I've only gotten to cean the first one hour. But still thought, better to share it at this stage, who know when I get back to finish it.

Note 1: You may need to resync this with your copy of the movie. This subtitle was produced/synced with the decensored versin of the movie. That version has a slight stutter 36 minutes in the movie. I have marked that --look for a ubtitle that says "Sync Point". You may need to adjust by 1.5 second.

Attachments

• DVAJ-0033.en.aoi.tsukasa.srt.zip
    33.3 KB · Views: 60