Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

KSBJ-302 My Son Is So Adorable I Can't Resist It! Shota Chisato​

ksbj302pl.jpg

I recently downloaded this new release video starring one of my favorite JAV actresses. I used Whisper to create this Sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• KSBJ-302.rar
    13.9 KB · Views: 129

kidbetin

Jul 7, 2008
Thank you chuckie 100 for the ayumi shinoda subs
Was genuinely surprised to know theres a few ayumi shinoda fans still around, considering her retirement ages ago

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I think one of the JAV studios should entice (with big $$) retired JAV stars to come back for an epic mother-son shoot! My candidates would be Ayumi Shinoda (of course), Eriko Miura, Chiaki Sasamiya and Kaede Niiyama to name a few. Although others might have other candidates. This would be Awesum!

Although the studios may have to find some younger looking "kids" by now! lol

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Oh Chuckie100 you devil- you know I cannot resist Chisato, especially when I can understand those naught words she loves to say..thanks!
Oh...I share your pain! Chisato Shouda, Yumi Kazama and Natsuko Kayama were all obviously built for comfort! ;)

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I think one of the JAV studios should entice (with big $$) retired JAV stars to come back for an epic mother-son shoot! My candidates would be Ayumi Shinoda (of course), Eriko Miura, Chiaki Sasamiya and Kaede Niiyama to name a few. Although others might have other candidates. This would be Awesum!

Although the studios may have to find some younger looking "kids" by now! lol
The Mom-Son title that has me searching like Ahab going after the white whale is NLE-022. Starring an older Maria Yumeno sporting two gigantic jugs as a mother in what looks to be a rough, kink filled incest flick, it has me thirsty in a bad sorta way.

Reactions: Askender

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

IENE-622 Best Pies Brush Wholesale Raw Saddle After The Terrible Tech Shinoda Ayumi Can Endure 10 Minutes Without Firing Is Amateur Virgin-kun!​

1iene622pl.jpg

I found another Ayumi Shinoda video that I just had to Sub. I used Whisper to create this Sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IENE-622.rar
    13.6 KB · Views: 67

James2077

Feb 10, 2024
URE-106 Sayuri Hayama's 1st Anniversary Since Her Debut. Comic Collaboration *Hyji* - Family Temptation - Mom Edition

ure106pl.jpg

ID: URE-106
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Length: 120 min(s)
Director: Kitorune Kawaguchi
Maker: Madonna
Label: Ure Komi
Genre(s): Solowork, Big Tits, Incest, Mature Woman, Mother, Original Collaboration
Cast: Hayama Sayuri

This is the complete project! Enjoy!

As I said earlier I have taken generous amounts of inspiration from the original comic and made the story line much lewder.

As always any suggestions are welcome including suggestions for lewd videos that need subtitling.
Suggestions-
KBR-009
Juq-563
I can suggest more but can you mention what kind of videos you like

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

PPPD-381 Big Daughter And Spear Unlimited Shinoda History​

pppd381pl.jpg

Yep, I found another Ayumi Shinoda video that I just had to Sub. I used Whisper to create this Sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• pppd-381.rar
    6.3 KB · Views: 66

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
hi All!!! sorry to bother not sure where to post this but does anyone else experience whisperjav 0.7a memory crash? in
run_whisper_wrapper() ?

Reactions: Askender

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

MIAD-875 Eriko Miura Fell Education Enthusiastic Mom Shota Pleasure​

miad875pl.jpg

I recently found a "reduced mosaic" version of this movie starring one of my favorite JAV actresses. I used Whisper to create this Sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• miad-875.rar
    15.8 KB · Views: 104

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

T28-436 In Bathing Came In Mother I No Longer Able To Put Up With It Was Also Intravaginal Ejaculation In The Mother Many Times.​

55t28436pl.jpg

I recently found a "reduced mosaic" version of this "oldie" movie starring a couple of my favorite JAV actresses. I used Whisper to create this Sub but I also found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that I used to fill in missing dialog and provide clarity. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• t28-436-ub.rar
    13.3 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: smuuv44

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Thank you for this Chuckie! Always wanted this one subbed. Miss Ayumi. She was indeed special.

IENE-622 Best Pies Brush Wholesale Raw Saddle After The Terrible Tech Shinoda Ayumi Can Endure 10 Minutes Without Firing Is Amateur Virgin-kun!​

1iene622pl.jpg

I found another Ayumi Shinoda video that I just had to Sub. I used Whisper to create this Sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

MIAD-875 Eriko Miura Fell Education Enthusiastic Mom Shota Pleasure​

miad875pl.jpg

I recently found a "reduced mosaic" version of this movie starring one of my favorite JAV actresses. I used Whisper to create this Sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Thanks for this one as well Chuckie! Mom NTR Cheating behind her husband and son's back is one of my favorite genres of JAV.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ALDN-301 With My Daughter's Boyfriend... Days Of Secret Meetings And Creampie Reiko Kobayakawa​

aldn301pl.jpg

I recently found a "reduced mosaic" version of this movie starring one of my favorite JAV actresses. I used Whisper to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• aldn-301.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: flanders2872

Arisaka Sana

Sep 10, 2022
More srt files make with Whisper (transcription).
Codes:
277DCV-236
298JSTK-018
362SCOH (067, 132)
BBAN-442
BOKD-251
DASS-245
FC2PPV(1344212, 3187452, 3789757, 3789757, 3943615, 3944570, 4011236)
GBCR-032
HERY-137
HOKS-112
IPX-261
JRZE (116, 167)
LZPL-046
MIAA-633
MOON-012
NHDTB-848
NTTR-036
NVH-009
OPPW(085, 127, 151, 152,153)