Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
It's good to see this community getting more active with the amount of subs produced every weeks. I hope everyone doing great these days. I haven't posted new materials on this forum, but I'll keep an update on new subs every now and then.

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

DRS-20 Friend's Mother Incest Mom Busty Rei Kitajima, Miki Sato Housekeeper, "I Swapped Mother" Cram School Teacher Filthy

13drs20pl.jpg

DapDunlap recently put me on to this "oldie but goodie" video. Since I really like Miki Sato too, I used Whisper to create this Sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd.-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think

Keeping the "kid's" names straight was a bit of a challenge however.
Chuckie! Thank you!!!! I love Miki Sato and I love this film!

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022

johnny fontane

Mar 11, 2016
ADN-203 Saeko Matsushita
YOUNG DESIRE: ~~ A Young Subordinate And A Married Office Ladyadn203pl.jpg

Attachments

• ADN-203eng.rar
    9.1 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: mei2

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

SPRD-980 Mother Of Departure Ms. Fujishita Erika​

18sprd980pl.jpg

I recently downloaded this video. Kind of a weird storyline but I liked the big boobs! I used Whisper to create the basis for this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• SPRD-980 - Copy.rar
    15.9 KB · Views: 87

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Greetings all! Just wanted to say thanks again for all your subtitle work! I really appreciate it.
That being said, Have you all see this new release by Madonna coming up in April? It looks very tasty with a delicious mom-son storyline. It's based on the Manga:

"Kinjo Yuuwaku Mama Hen Joshou" by Hyji (Family Temptation with Mother)​

Definitely sub-worthy in my view. These Madonna Manga adaptations are among the best in JAV.

0fd5b6nChNpwMlFroLn4zpWRAR3oCV2wfIwSLzWW.jpg

Last edited:

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Greetings all! Just wanted to say thanks again for all your subtitle work! I really appreciate it.
That being said, Have you all see this new release by Madonna coming up in April? It looks very tasty with a delicious mom-son storyline. It's based on the Manga:

Definitely sub-worthy in my view. These Madonna Manga adaptations are among the best in JAV.

1.webp

I'll look into it . Maybe after I am done with commission works for my clients.

Reactions: DapDunlap

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Whisper + VAD uncleaned

MUDR-251

MUDR 251.jpg

-Besh

Attachments

• MUDR-251.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 65

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

What is the video id?

Reactions: DapDunlap

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

iko190806

Mar 16, 2024
Thank you so much .. really love JAV from Switch .. but it's hard to find subtitle for "SW-"

SW-438 New Dad is milked dry by 3 busty sisters​

1sw438pl.jpg

ID: SW-438
Release Date: 2016-10-06
Length: 180 min(s)
Director: Yocchan
Maker: SWITCH
Label: Switch (hibino)
Genre(s): 3P, 4P, Deep Throat, Underwear, Big Tits,Planning, Incest, Corruption
Cast: Kururugi Mikan (Sarukagi Hibiki), Onoue Wakaba, Komine Hinata (Hanyuu Arisa)

Biggest project till date
Total 1035 lines of dialogue
As usual I have taken some creative liberties

ENJOY!

PS - Please go through my post history. If anyone has the same taste in JAV, please let me know similar movies which can be captioned. Thank you.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Reactions: Chuckie100

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Seems not released yet?
April 9 release date according to Madonna. Cant wait. This manga is the beginning of a 4 part series by Hyji culminating with 3 moms and 3 sons at a hot springs resort in Part 4. This release deals with Part 1. I hope Madonna continues the manga story with the additional corresponding JAVs.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Whisper + VAD uncleaned

HUNTB-193

HUNTB 193.jpg

-Besh

Attachments

• HUNTB-193.zip
    34.2 KB · Views: 51