Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Saulcham

Dec 19, 2023
Next fetish subtitle done! Not really sure if people are actually using/watching them but I will continue to share them. :confused:

(Warning: This is a fetish release and centers heavily around scat)
VRNET-094 - Scat Maid Cafe - How About Luna's Lovingly Handmade Excrement Bento Box?: https://duga.jp/ppv/vr-0560/

Feedback from people who actually watch that fetish stuff would be much appreciated! :)
Anyone have the video?

jasontpe

Feb 28, 2013
I'm hardly anyone's master, but I took your challenge. I ran the video's mp3 file through Whisper and created a Sub. I liked the Whisper version a bit better than your Sub, but I used your Sub to provide clarity and fill in some missing dialog. Anyway I hope you enjoy it.
thank you thank you. much appreciated, now make more sense.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-041 Go With A Longing Teacher! ! Exciting Hot Spring School Excursion For Two Days And One Night Mayu Suzuki​

13gvh041pl.jpg

This Sub is for a Teacher/Shotacon themed movie that was requested by Arny Jackson. I used a "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• GVH-041 - Copy.rar
    15.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

HBAD-373 Mother Mishima Natsuko Who Is Treated Sexually By Both His Son's Friend Masegaki​

1hbad373pl.jpg

This Sub is for a Mother/Son themed movie with a little Shotacon mixed in, that was requested by Aria G . I used Whisper to create this sub, but not one of Whisper's best! But I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• HBad-373 - Copy.rar
    15.1 KB · Views: 206

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-222 Go With Your Favorite Big Tits Teacher! !! Two Nights And Three Days Exciting Hot Spring School Trip Miina Wakatsuki​

13gvh222pl.jpg

This Sub is for another Teacher/Shotacon themed movie that was requested by Arny Jackson. I used a "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• GVH-222.rar
    21.4 KB · Views: 175