Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Shilpabj

Apr 9, 2021
JUX-017 UNCENSORED MOTHER CHIZURU IWASAKI OFFER HER SHAVED PUSSY TO HER SON.png
Unable to tolerate his husband's violence, Chizuru gives up everything and runs away from home.However, due to the recent recession, he lost his job and had to return to his parents' house.In the house I returned to for the first time in ten years, I was greeted by my son, Yoshihiro, who was working for his bedridden husband.Yoshihiro, who didn't know that Chizuru had run away from home, took great pains to scold him, and even made him a sex partner to drive away his hatred.Chizuru accepts everything with guilt, but a frustrated Yoshihiro humiliates Chizuru further.

For Reducing Mosaic Video
Download Here

Attachments

• JUX-017 UNCENSORED MOTHER CHIZURU IWASAKI OFFER HER SHAVED PUSSY TO HER SON.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Whsiper cleaned

SSIS-951 At Night, In A Hotel, Alone With My Female Boss. Shared Room Reverse NTR Ayaka Kawakita

ssis951pl.jpg

Attachments

• SSIS-951.en.Ayaka.Kawakita.srt.zip
    32 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: noolek and xsf27

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENX-177 "I'm On The Boobs..." Bathing Sex With A Super Type Busty Mother-In-Law Mayu Suzuki​

venx177pl.jpg

This Sub is for a mother/son themed movie that was requested by Arny Jackson. I used a "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• VENX-177.rar
    7.2 KB · Views: 176

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[RCTD-565] Family Rejuvenation Massage Turns into Incest or Dad's need love too!​

1rctd565pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• RCTD-565 - Copy.rar
    27.3 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: xsf27

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

XMOM-26 I Love You But I Like Strange Erection Mara Chisato Shoda​

h_086xmom26pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub but I don't know how the title relates to the video? Anyway, I like this actress and yes, I spiced it up a tad! I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• XMOM-26.rar
    10.7 KB · Views: 153

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Whisper JAV + VAD not cleaned

AUKG-579

View attachment 3387199

-Besh
Not lie. I subbed this before for myself because i love lesbians.
I should had watch it before I wasted my time...

What an absolutely super boring lesbian jav. I would not recommend:confused::confused::confused:
but others might like it.

IF you watch it, please tell me...do the younger actress seems odd? The bathroom scene?
I guess she's just a terrible actress lol

Anyways, I do recommend you support and appreciate @Besh for his efforts!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Master, please help me to touch up the subs. thanks
I'm hardly anyone's master, but I took your challenge. I ran the video's mp3 file through Whisper and created a Sub. I liked the Whisper version a bit better than your Sub, but I used your Sub to provide clarity and fill in some missing dialog. Anyway I hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• ure-102 Copy.rar
    13.4 KB · Views: 149