Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Hey Guys , glad to see the thread going strong . Thanks a lot to Chuckie and others for making things interesting . ROE-179 was awesome . I maade two new subs yesterday - Used DeepL then polished via subtitledit. Feel free to correct them. ROE-165 source was Sehuatang , DASS-275 was a thai work. For some reason Google/Yandex or DeepL gives better results if the sub is in thai . Thanks to av collectors site too . Keep the goodies coming !!

dass275pl.jpg

roe165pl.jpg

I also bought some new old subs from sehua , check it out , might find something interesting.

Attachments

• ROE-165 DeepL.rar
    14.4 KB · Views: 242
  • DASS-275.rar
    16.9 KB · Views: 239
  • New Old Subs.rar
    170.4 KB · Views: 399

Aria G

Mar 28, 2023
Has HBAD-373 ever been posted here? since i see a lot of subs on mom son here.

Attachments

• 1hbad00373pl.jpg
    1hbad00373pl.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: Mxrkyy7

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I have been having fun subbing clips of NITR- Demon boys videos. I have been cutting to the last parts of the movies (where the son joins the action) and using Whisper to create the subs and then I've edited them. Since the Subs are not of the whole movie it probably doesn't work to post them here, but if anyone would like them PM me and I will send you a share link to the video clips and their respective Subs.

TmpGuy

JavLuv author, lesbian connoisseur
Jun 1, 2013
What a sub collection! But how to covert the Chinese sub files to English?

Dedicated subtitle editors (I use Subtitle Edit myself) will have a simple option for automatically converting from Chinese to English using Google Translate. It's typically not a great translation, but is often enough to get the point across. Before Whisper was a thing, I'd typically have to rely on Chinese subs as a starting point for my own translations.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

MOT-200 Forbidden Relatives Love Transformation Lust Hairless Mother Juri Ayuhara 39-year-old G Cup (95cm) Hip 94cm​

h_796mot200pl.jpg

This Sub is for a mother/son themed movie that was requested by Reyn18. I used a "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this and used it as the basis for this sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• MOT-200 - Copy.rar
    15.8 KB · Views: 159

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

JUX-766 Holy Night And Alone With Mother, Son and Friend .... Shinoda History​

jux766pl.jpg

Tis the Season! I came across this Christmas video & Sub that I did earlier this year, starring my all time great Ayumi Shinoda, and I'm again sharing it with all the Ayumi fans out there. I updated the timing sync to match the 1080p version of the video that I recently downloaded and added a couple of intro lines at the beginning. Anyway Happy Holidays to everyone and I hope you watch and enjoy this movie.

Attachments

• JUX-766-1080p Ayumi - Copy.rar
    10.9 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

JUX-766 Holy Night And Alone With Mother, Son and Friend .... Shinoda History​

Tis the Season! I came across this Christmas video & Sub that I did earlier this year, starring my all time great Ayumi Shinoda, and I'm again sharing it with all the Ayumi fans out there. I updated the timing sync to match the 1080p version of the video that I recently downloaded and added a couple of intro lines at the beginning. Anyway Happy Holidays to everyone and I hope you watch and enjoy this movie.

You're killing me: "[Christmas Eve}" ... but a christmas themed JAV seemed interesting so I grabbed it. Got a 1080p 5GB mkv version with a weird FPS of 30.039 that does seem to match well enough with the sub and since it's not on the forum and was a bit hard to find, I'll post it tomorrow for those who may want it.

Edit: Link to JUX-766.

Last edited: