Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

JUL-894 After The Graduation Ceremony ... A Gift From My Mother-in-law To You As An Adult. Yumi Kazama​

jul894pl.jpg

I recently found this subtitle for JUL-894 starring one of my favorite MILFs hiding on one of my USB drives! I can't remember where I downloaded it from but the sub looked pretty good. I attempted to clean it up a bit though, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• JUL-894.rar
    13.8 KB · Views: 239

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

DVMM-038 Ordinary Men And Women Monitoring AV A Prank Project For A Parent And Son A Mother And Son's "Virginity Coming Out Hot Spring" After 10 Years, I Took A Close-up Coexistence Bath With My Big-breasted Mother, Wearing Just A Towel, And My Virgin Dick Involuntarily Became Fully Erect! Although She Is Confused By Her Son's Virginity Coming Out, She Gently Strokes Him With Her Pussy In Order To Make Him A Full-fledged Man! Forbidden...​

dvmm038pl.jpg

This is a very recent release of a mother/son themed video that I found interesting...but 4HRS long... ugh! (I think even Whisper got tired!) I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Oh yea, and I might have enhanced the storyline just a bit! Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DVMM-038 - Copy.rar
    34 KB · Views: 244

krauk

Nov 22, 2023

DVMM-038 Ordinary Men And Women Monitoring AV A Prank Project For A Parent And Son A Mother And Son's "Virginity Coming Out Hot Spring" After 10 Years, I Took A Close-up Coexistence Bath With My Big-breasted Mother, Wearing Just A Towel, And My Virgin Dick Involuntarily Became Fully Erect! Although She Is Confused By Her Son's Virginity Coming Out, She Gently Strokes Him With Her Pussy In Order To Make Him A Full-fledged Man! Forbidden...​

dvmm038pl.jpg

This is a very recent release of a mother/son themed video that I found interesting...but 4HRS long... ugh! (I think even Whisper got tired!) I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Oh yea, and I might have enhanced the storyline just a bit! Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.
i think your timing is incorrect pal, the dialogue start at 00:00:31, your sub start at 00:00:56. and this release 3.5 hrs long not 4 hrs. can you fix this?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
i think your timing is incorrect pal, the dialogue start at 00:00:31, your sub start at 00:00:56. and this release 3.5 hrs long not 4 hrs. can you fix this?

You probably only have a different rip than he does so it's something you'll have to fix yourself. Just use subtitle edit or aegisub to shift the times by the required amount and you're good.

Pretty sure he just rounded up saying that since his sub does stop at 3h 25min, still a very long video.

krauk

Nov 22, 2023
You probably only have a different rip than he does so it's something you'll have to fix yourself. Just use subtitle edit or aegisub to shift the times by the required amount and you're good.

Pretty sure he just rounded up saying that since his sub does stop at 3h 25min, still a very long video.
yeah i did adjust timing the sub, but further it feels doesn't sync. Maybe you're right it's probably a different rip. But it's kinda odd av that have different rip

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's not just one person getting movies, more than 1 person will get the same and many don't know what they're doing or will have different editing philosophy(I like to trim ads and manufacturer intros for example) so it can change.

Usually a shift will fix it, but when someone mess up, it can mess up more stuff. Whisper is also pretty bad at timings so it's possible the subs has issues too, I'll let Chuckie figure that one out but some concrete examples of where it's off after adjusted timing would help.

Reactions: Chuckie100

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022

dvmm038pl.jpg

Thank you so much:). I had this av few days ago & 'am stumped with no subs. for 3+hrs?...:rolleyes: .

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Thank you so much:). I had this av few days ago & 'am stumped with no subs. for 3+hrs?...:rolleyes: .
Yea, 3+ hr videos don't take that much more time using Whisper but it's the editing that becomes exhausting. Yea the movie is only 3hrs25mins in length maybe it just seemed like 4 hrs! The timing seems fairly close using my rip; however sometimes Whisper is off a bit but it's usually close enough for me. However I did once have a rip that the video and audio track were out of sync some 7 mins into the video...made for a really fucked up sub!

Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I took a look at the sub/ripped video for DVDMM-038 again and I think we both may be right. The audio/dialog does start at 31 sec but I believe that Whisper was unable to detect the audio until 56 sec due to the background traffic noise. I think the dialog/text match what is happening in the scene at 56 secs, however I don't understand Japanese so it may take someone who is fluent in Japanese to be sure.

Last edited:

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
Why do sometimes it takes more than one hour to finish a 2hr video transcription in Whisper with VAD. It is the first time I noticed it because most of the time it just takes 30minutes to finish it.

Upon checking, it is still using Tesla T4 GPU as always when I am setting up the google colab. I wonder why.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Why do sometimes it takes more than one hour to finish a 2hr video transcription in Whisper with VAD. It is the first time I noticed it because most of the time it just takes 30minutes to finish it.

Upon checking, it is still using Tesla T4 GPU as always when I am setting up the google colab. I wonder why.
If you are using the Colab variety, my guess would be too many users accessing the site at the same time, but only a guess.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Hi pal, I played a little more with DVDMM-038. I cut a short 2 min clip from the original video, stripped off the audio (mp3 file) and ran it through Whisper with model_size set at medium (vs the default of LargeV3) and vad_threshold set at 0.2 (vs the default of 0.4). Whisper was then able to pick up the conversation starting ~31 sec vs the old 56 sec. I pasted the "missing dialog" into the previous sub and renumbered the sub using SubtitleEdit. I think the traffic noise in the background contributed to Whisper's inability (with default settings) to detect the conversation starting ~31 seconds. I am posting a revised sub that you may enjoy better.

Attachments

• DVMM-038 - Copy RevA.rar
    34.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Reactions: xsf27 and mei2

krauk

Nov 22, 2023
Hi pal, I played a little more with DVDMM-038. I cut a short 2 min clip from the original video, stripped off the audio (mp3 file) and ran it through Whisper with model_size set at medium (vs the default of LargeV3) and vad_threshold set at 0.2 (vs the default of 0.4). Whisper was then able to pick up the conversation starting ~31 sec vs the old 56 sec. I pasted the "missing dialog" into the previous sub and renumbered the sub using SubtitleEdit. I think the traffic noise in the background contributed to Whisper's inability (with default settings) to detect the conversation starting ~31 seconds. I am posting a revised sub that you may enjoy better.
Many thanks sir.. really appreciated

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VEC-622 My Girlfriend's Mom Comes To Stay At The Small House We Live In Together, And She Gets Horny With The Two Of Them Us Making Out And Seduces Her Son Boyfriend. Chisato Shoda Has Creampie Sex.​

vec622pl.jpg

This is a recent release of a mother/son themed video with one of my favorite MILFs that I found interesting! I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. And yea, and I tried to enhance the storyline just a bit! Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• VEC-622.rar
    7.1 KB · Views: 192

Reyn18

Jan 14, 2023

VEC-622 My Girlfriend's Mom Comes To Stay At The Small House We Live In Together, And She Gets Horny With The Two Of Them Us Making Out And Seduces Her Son Boyfriend. Chisato Shoda Has Creampie Sex.​

vec622pl.jpg

This is a recent release of a mother/son themed video with one of my favorite MILFs that I found interesting! I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. And yea, and I tried to enhance the storyline just a bit! Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.
Please read my dm Chuckie.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ROE-179 The Moment Her Husband Leaves, In Just 2 Seconds Their Lips And Body Overlap, Mother-son Incest SEX, A Forbidden Urge That Cannot Be Suppressed. Momoko Isshiki​

roe179pl.jpg

This Sub is for a recently released mother/son themed movie that was requested by Reyn18. I used a "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this and used it as the basis for this sub but I also used a subtitle from SubtitleCat to fill in some blank dialog and provide clarity in several places.

I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• ROE-179 - Copy.rar
    22.6 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
Another Attackers Classic: SHKD-479, one of the early Gangbang Target entries before it turned into the various Documentary series.

Again, I offer no claim to rights on this. Feel free to repost (preferably without credit of where it came from), or edit as you see fit.

SHKD479_2.jpg
Out of curiosity, how can I make use of the subtitle file?

I have the ripped streams from R18 for this film in two parts. VLC's conversion to mp4 doesn't have the best audio, and seems to have trouble combining the two files into one.