Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Here is my sub for SSIS-490 Aoi Tsukasa.

SSIS-940 Reverse Night And Late Night Rounds Of An Unparalleled Female Doctor Who Relieves Sexual Desire With A Patient's Penis Tsukasa Aoi

ssis940pl.jpg

Attachments

• SSIS-940.en Aoi Tsukasa.srt.zip
    29 KB · Views: 202

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
This is one of my favorite JAVs of all time. Thanks for this.

Edit: I meant this for AVOP-155. Not sure what happened.

Mod edit: Fixed. You probably accidentally hit quote on that other post too and the multi-quote system did its thing. You can just delete them though. Bit odd the cover doesn't show up though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Ifr you have a smart phone you can just download the google translate ap. It is free and has an option to translate written text just by pointing your phone camera at it. No need to buy an additional device.
I have always been disappointed in Whisper's inability to translate "signs or written text" shown on the screen (the same for most "machine translations" as well). I recently purchased a translator device. It resembles a cell-phone and from my limited experience, it does a pretty good job of translating pictures from my computer screen when playing a JAV movie. Not so good on voice recognition especially where there is background noise or music. Thought I would share my adventure, but don't blame me if you buy one and don't like it. I guess the old adage...Buyer beware applies!

If you have a smart phone you can just download the google translate ap. It is free and has an option to translate written text just by pointing your phone camera at it. No need to buy an additional device.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I would love to see your sub for GVG-398. Thanks in advance.
@Chuckie100
I got sidetracked this weekend with other things, but I'll search my hard drives for my fan fiction or GVG-398 when I get home tonight. Sorry for the delay.
I hope you will like it. My version pushes deeper into the son's manipulation of his mother.
In my version he plays on his mother's guilt for the role she played in her husband/son's father leaving and the fear she'd surely have of driving her son away, too. He'd play on that fear and offer her opportunities for her to both grow personally, and to build/strengthen her relation with her son by keeping him happy in ways she'd previously failed. The movie has an obvious theme of her trying to comfort her son, but I feel additional motivation would be needed for her to cross certain boundaries so quickly.

I took the story more towards the mom being responsible for her husband/son's father because she was too uptight, proper, and unwilling to submit or play kinky.
In addition to his friends making fun of him and mocking the fact that his dad left, they also make insulting comments about the mother not being a good enough woman to keep a man. (I also throw in that the kid's father has told him that the reason he left them was because his mother was a such a prim, proper, stuck up prude. The Dad has tried to make it work, but her unwillingness to take care of his needs for intimacy, sexuality, and playful sex forced him to find another woman. (One specific, she was so shy, modest, and prudish that she refused to even take baths with her husband, as she thought it imprudent....I added that because it provides additional motivation for the son to keep asking her her to bathe with him. It is not simply for own erotic thrills, he's also trying to HELP her relax and expand her boundaries so that she won't continue to drive away the men in her life, including him. )
It's one of my all-time favorites and worked on several different variations with alternate motivations, decision trees, coercion vs seduction, etc. etc. Because I worked on so many different versions for this beloved flick, it may take me a couple hours to locate all the different versions. Many are only slightly different and few, if any, are 100% complete for the movie. I'll do my best to get them all together and share them with you in a zip file. (Please forgive me in advance if I never actually finished 100% of the story. I may have...or I may have not. I'll share what I have right away to get that out of the way and...if I didn't finish the project, Ill make that my next one to finish so I have something of value to contribute as a way of saying thanks for all you do here.
Cheers

Last edited:

granca

Mar 4, 2017
Ifr you have a smart phone you can just download the google translate ap. It is free and has an option to translate written text just by pointing your phone camera at it. No need to buy an additional device.

If you have a smart phone you can just download the google translate ap. It is free and has an option to translate written text just by pointing your phone camera at it. No need to buy an additional device.
or also just take a screenshot and throw it in yandex to translate.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
@Chuckie100
I got sidetracked this weekend with other things, but I'll search my hard drives for my fan fiction or GVG-398 when I get home tonight. Sorry for the delay.
I hope you will like it. My version pushes deeper into the son's manipulation of his mother.
In my version he plays on his mother's guilt for the role she played in her husband/son's father leaving and the fear she'd surely have of driving her son away, too. He'd play on that fear and offer her opportunities for her to both grow personally, and to build/strengthen her relation with her son by keeping him happy in ways she'd previously failed. The movie has an obvious theme of her trying to comfort her son, but I feel additional motivation would be needed for her to cross certain boundaries so quickly.

I took the story more towards the mom being responsible for her husband/son's father because she was too uptight, proper, and unwilling to submit or play kinky.
In addition to his friends making fun of him and mocking the fact that his dad left, they also make insulting comments about the mother not being a good enough woman to keep a man. (I also throw in that the kid's father has told him that the reason he left them was because his mother was a such a prim, proper, stuck up prude. The Dad has tried to make it work, but her unwillingness to take care of his needs for intimacy, sexuality, and playful sex forced him to find another woman. (One specific, she was so shy, modest, and prudish that she refused to even take baths with her husband, as she thought it imprudent....I added that because it provides additional motivation for the son to keep asking her her to bathe with him. It is not simply for own erotic thrills, he's also trying to HELP her relax and expand her boundaries so that she won't continue to drive away the men in her life, including him. )
It's one of my all-time favorites and worked on several different variations with alternate motivations, decision trees, coercion vs seduction, etc. etc. Because I worked on so many different versions for this beloved flick, it may take me a couple hours to locate all the different versions. Many are only slightly different and few, if any, are 100% complete for the movie. I'll do my best to get them all together and share them with you in a zip file. (Please forgive me in advance if I never actually finished 100% of the story. I may have...or I may have not. I'll share what I have right away to get that out of the way and...if I didn't finish the project, Ill make that my next one to finish so I have something of value to contribute as a way of saying thanks for all you do here.
Cheers
Good to know that I'm not the only one who likes to "enhance" the storyline occasionally! lol

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
subtitle doesnt seem to be in sync
You may have a different rip than the one he used. They're not all the same.

Just do a global shift of the timing with subtitle edit or aegisub and it should fix it for your version.

If the out of sync delay changes over time though, then it's an issue with the subtitle file.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVG-934 Amorousness P ● A President & Bombshell Female Teacher And Evil Brat Student Council​

Rina Ayana / Kyoko Maki​

13gvg934pl.jpg

I liked this video of two of my favorite MILFs, but the Whisper subtitle not so much! However, I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think. Also my apologies for not figuring out how to make this a mother-son thing! lol

Just a heads up: my first download of the video had messed up sync in the video/audio tracks around the 7 min point which resulted in really fucked up subtitles (I downloaded the video twice just to be sure it wasn't part of the download process). However I found another site and their video download was good.

Attachments

• GVG-934.rar
    16.9 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: xsf27 and Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I was requested for another dump of the Subtitles that I have played with over the past few years. Here are some more Subs in addition to those posted on 28 Oct 2023.. I will try and collect more of them and will post in the near future. Most I believe involve mother/son themes but can't guarantee it. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Subtitle Collection #2.rar
    588.8 KB · Views: 769

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Here is another dump of the Subtitles that I have played with over the past few years. I will try and collect more of them and will post in the near future. Most I believe involve mother/son themes but can't guarantee it. Enjoy.

(Just realized how many videos/subtitles I started but never completed the editing process...OMG!)

Attachments

• Subtitle collection #3.rar
    841.7 KB · Views: 863

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
Try with this one(below). The usual colab has issues atm and if you still run into problems, there is a technical help section on the forum or have a look at the tutorial in my signature since it might help even though it's for the original colab version.
I tried using this but got this error. Is there a tutorial on how to use that colab?

Screenshot_1.jpg