Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
The charge is for up to four hours of video so it should be plenty for most movies. I'll fix access to the OPK file but in the meantime I have attached my latest version of the OPK.
How do you unpack an opk file --I thought 7zip would be able to do it.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

CJOD-024 Harlem Polygamy Special ~ Beautiful Sister Like The Wife Of Everyone You ~​

cjod024pl.jpg

I recently saw a "reduced mosaic" version of CJOD-024. It's not quite an incest movie but it has a couple of my all-time favorite JAV actresses in it (Ayumi Shinoda and Eriko Miura)! I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub (Thanks again to Mei2 for providing this fix). I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• CJOD-024.rar
    25.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Hi all,
I was asked by a newbie if I could provide previous mom-son subtitles that I had found or subbed with Whisper and edited that I had posted. I thought he could just do a search on chuckie100 but when I tried it it didn't work out well. Anyway here is what I think is most of my later subs but I'm not guarantying that they have all been edited.

Attachments

• Subtitle Collection #1.rar
    754 KB · Views: 819

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
This is how you'd do such a search for it to work best. You could add keywords too to be more specific:
Chuckie_search.jpg

algosaur

Oct 20, 2023
The file I uploaded was a zip file containing the OPK file. So you just need to open/extract the ZIP file and then upload the OPK file to Sub Squared. Winrar, 7zip or the inbuilt zip capabilities in Windows or Macos should work for extracting the ZIP. If you don't get an error when uploading the OPK file to Sub Squared then it'll be a valid OPK format.

If you are still having problems let me know and I'll try to help.
How do you unpack an opk file --I thought 7zip would be able to do it.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-767 Incest Incest Kazama Yumi Intruding While Crushing Mother's Breasts!​

venu767pl.jpg

I recently downloaded VENU-767 with one of my favorite "Mothers"! I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub (Thanks again to Mei2 for providing this fix). I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Maybe this video is just a "one-off", but it seems that the maintenance Whisper version seems to do a better job of translating the dialog!??

Attachments

• venu-767 - Copy.rar
    5.4 KB · Views: 191

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ALDN-230 Naked Mother Natsuko Kayama​

aldn230pl.jpg

I recently downloaded ALDN-230 starring one of my favorite "Mothers", Kayama Natsuko! I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub (Thanks again to Mei2 for providing this fix). I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• ALDN-230 - Copy.rar
    8.9 KB · Views: 175

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-360 A Mixed Bathing Hot Spring Trip For Two Nights And Three Days With My Mom Who Loves Me And My Mom Who Is The Most Beautiful Friend In My Class Yuri Oshikawa / Manami Oura​

gvh360sopl.jpg

I downloaded GVH-360 starring one of my favorite "Mothers", Yuri Oshikawa! I used Whisper to create this sub awhile ago and finally got around to editing it. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog but I admit it was hard to keep track of which son/mother was doing the deed! lol. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• GVH-360 - Copy.rar
    13.1 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

TYOD-258 Frustration Stepmother Sawamura Reiko To Estrus In Horny Estates Wife Son​

tyod258pl.jpg

I recently downloaded TYOD-258 starring another one of my favorite "Mothers",
Reiko Sawamura. I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• tyod-258.rar
    13.1 KB · Views: 226