Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

BKD-318 Mother And Child Copulation ~ Akagiji ~ Miki Yamase​

bkd318pl.jpg

I recently downloaded BKD-318...I really liked Miki's big knockers! I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• BKD-318 - Copy.rar
    6 KB · Views: 266

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Yea, I wonder who said such a dumb thing?! lol
I've always replied to such comments about boobs bigger than a mouthful/handful being a waste with this....
Boobs bigger than a handful aren't a waste...they are a LUXURY!!! (For the record, I've been able to palm a full size basketball since 6th grade, so my hands are bigger than average....and ALWAYS ready to enjoy the luxury of hug tits.) :)

Not that anyone except me would care, but I'll give you an insight into who initially contributed to my lifelong busty MILF fetish.

For fun, here is a picture of a submissive, older woman I've known all my life. She was the mom of a guy from my high school class. Starting before I was even old enough to drink, we enjoyed a secret D/s relationship over a span of 25+ years. She was a gorgeous 36-DDD when we started screwing. Over the years, with fluctuating weight gains/losses, she eventually blossomed to the 40-I cup marvel you see in this picture. I took this picture during our last secret, sexy weekend rendezvous together Sadly, against my express wishes, she chose to have a reduction about a year or so later. Her once gloriously huge tits became scarred D-cup shells of their former selves.
I've got dozens of pix and videos from our adventures.
I pull them out every now and again.
The 10 year anniversary of that weekend was earlier this year.
Even though she was in her mid-sixties when I took this pic, she was still amazing in bed.
Ahhh...memories. (I REALLY miss those amazing juggs)
Cheers
Connie 40-I cup before reduction.png

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: Taako

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
As long as you download it in less than 4 months after the last person who did, you should be ok.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I have always been disappointed in Whisper's inability to translate "signs or written text" shown on the screen (the same for most "machine translations" as well). I recently purchased a translator device. It resembles a cell-phone and from my limited experience, it does a pretty good job of translating pictures from my computer screen when playing a JAV movie. Not so good on voice recognition especially where there is background noise or music. Thought I would share my adventure, but don't blame me if you buy one and don't like it. I guess the old adage...Buyer beware applies!