Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

RCTD-444 Delusion Item Ultimate Evolution Series True Time Stop Watch All Family Together STOP ALL Incest SP2​

1rctd444pl.jpg

I recently downloaded RCTD-444...I know, I know... the story line sucks and it is highly unlikely! lol But I had fun trying to translate/edit it (not sure if I got the timing right at the end however). I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• RCTD-444 - Copy.rar
    18.4 KB · Views: 225

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Another whisper sub pack, I translated and removed some rubbish text.

CMC-082
CMF-030
CMK-012
CMK-018
CMV-125
DBER-030
DBER-090
DBIK-001
DDAS-001
DDHG-002
DJUD-102
DPHD-012a
DPHD-012b
DPHD-014
DRNS-002
DXMG-021
JBD-145
KRU-073
RCT-684
RTP-008
SDMS-832
SDMT-245
SDMT-263
STARS-171
VICD-171
VSPD-024
Thanks but I cant get these to play subtitles. I have put say VICD-171.srt into a folder with a download of the jav VICD-171, like I normally do a srt. but no subs play. Any idea what might be wrong?

Reactions: Imscully

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Another whisper sub pack, I translated and removed some rubbish text.

CMC-082
CMF-030
CMK-012
CMK-018
CMV-125
DBER-030
DBER-090
DBIK-001
DDAS-001
DDHG-002
DJUD-102
DPHD-012a
DPHD-012b
DPHD-014
DRNS-002
DXMG-021
JBD-145
KRU-073
RCT-684
RTP-008
SDMS-832
SDMT-245
SDMT-263
STARS-171
VICD-171
VSPD-024
Sorry just realised the problem! I didnt manually add the subtitle track onto VLC.

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
OpenAI just dropped Whisper large-v3 model. It seems that most of the key improvements are in Chinese, but almost all languages show highr results. Would be very interesting to see the improvements in Japanese [JAV].

Although large == large-v3, I have added the options large-v3 and large-v2 to the maintenance release for clarity.

Reactions: xsf27 and MrKid

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

TYOD-258 Frustration Stepmother Sawamura Reiko To Estrus In Horny Estates Wife Son​

tyod258pl.jpg

I recently downloaded TYOD-258 starring another one of my favorite "Mothers",
Reiko Sawamura. I used the "maintenance" version of Whisper to create this sub I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.
Big Thanks for this Chuckie. This is probably my favorite title with Reiko Sawamura playing an insatiable mother. Just sizzling! Always wanted to get this English subtitled and you have made my day. Thanks again and keep them coming.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Big Thanks for this Chuckie. This is probably my favorite title with Reiko Sawamura playing an insatiable mother. Just sizzling! Always wanted to get this English subtitled and you have made my day. Thanks again and keep them coming.
I agree that it's an excellent video of Reiko as a mom.
For my money, I'll take GVG-398 as one of her top movies.
She is wonderfully submissive and gives in to her son to assuage her guilt for driving her husband/his father away.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I agree that it's an excellent video of Reiko as a mom.
For my money, I'll take GVG-398 as one of her top movies.
She is wonderfully submissive and gives in to her son to assuage her guilt for driving her husband/his father away.
Yea, she made so many good videos. (I had used Whisper to sub GVG-398 earlier this year by the way.) Perhaps my favorite video of hers was URE-014 but they were all very good.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Yea, she made so many good videos. (I had used Whisper to sub GVG-398 earlier this year by the way.) Perhaps my favorite video of hers was URE-014 but they were all very good.
I first discovered GVG-398 when subs were scarce and there was none for that title.
So....I created my own. You know my style and how I roll with kinky Mom-Son fun.
If you're interested in seeing it, let me know. I'm sure I could find and post it quickly.

Yesterday Besh posted a sub for SDMF-012. It reminded me of the all-fan fictions I made for that series. It was fun to see what the actors had really said rather than what my pervy brain WANTED them to say.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I tried to use Whisper but it keep coming up as error. Its getting annoying fr.
Try with this one(below). The usual colab has issues atm and if you still run into problems, there is a technical help section on the forum or have a look at the tutorial in my signature since it might help even though it's for the original colab version.

@SamKook , guys, I went ahead and fixed the Whisper Silero VAD for now. This should work. However, because I didn't have editor rights to the original one, I had to make a copy and to publish it from my github. I hope the orignal owner (aNoEntity) does not mind. I'm sure he doesn't.

WhisperWithVAD - maintenance release
It is saved here: https://github.com/meizhong986/WhisperJAV/tree/main/notebook

I have called the new version as a manitenance release, so it doesn't get mstaken from the original.

PS. if any issues let me know. I don't have much bandwidth but will try my best to fix it if this gets broken again.
PPS. the installation step takes a bit longer in this version because the cleanup, stay patient, it takes ca 3 minutes in total.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I first discovered GVG-398 when subs were scarce and there was none for that title.
So....I created my own. You know my style and how I roll with kinky Mom-Son fun.
If you're interested in seeing it, let me know. I'm sure I could find and post it quickly.

Yesterday Besh posted a sub for SDMF-012. It reminded me of the all-fan fictions I made for that series. It was fun to see what the actors had really said rather than what my pervy brain WANTED them to say.
I would love to see your sub for GVG-398. Thanks in advance.