Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

KOP-49 Miki Sato And His Son Mother Incest Shoplifting Pies​

h_086kop49pl.jpg

I was initially a little disappointed in the lack of dialog but when watching the movie, I found that there wasn't a lot of speaking going on. lol
First, thank you for you tireless work. And for Miki-san for all her work.
This is really true to Japanese in a way. Not saying a lot has meaning to them.

I guess a story can be convey with less dialog.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I think it means the woman is turned on coated in sweat. So as a indication she is aroused eeven if she doesnt want to be.
I know that I am biased, but whether it is actually correct or not, I still like my version best!!! ;-)

Reactions: Taako

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

HMN-205 Eh! I Want To Spear With Mom! !! ?? A Busty Mother Who Truly Received The Provocation Of Her Unequaled Premature Ejaculation Son Who Asked For Ji ● Pobinbin While Her Husband Was Assigned To Work Alone.​

hmn205pl.jpg

I recently found this mother-son incest video starring Julia. I like the actress but unfortunately she didn't do many mom-son movies. However, the male actor is one of the best JAV "son" characters in my opinion. I found the sub on Subtitle Cat and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

There is a "Reduced" mosaic version of the movie on Supjav.com if interested. I had another version (with mosaic) that I think the video quality is better so am opting not to use the reduced mosaic version.

Attachments

• HMN-205 - Copy.rar
    28.3 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
I know that I am biased, but whether it is actually correct or not, I still like my version best!!! ;-)
Yes and also the portrayal of sweat (baby oil probably) is never very consistent. in any javs.
For instance RBD-757 victim is gang r***ing and has sweat. Next scene she is riding a dildo and climaxes
but skin is dry and then we see her being led naked to a dungeon and sweaty again! And if I recall
correctly thats the last time in the jav (with a hour or more to go) we see her sweaty.
As I say its never very consistent.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

SPRD-1143 Minako Sasashima, Mother Of Surrogate Birth​

18sprd1143pl.jpg

I recently found this mother-son incest sub starring Minako Sasashima that I had buried on my hard drive. I'm not sure where I got the sub but I especially liked the this actress's performance in DVDES-926. I had attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• SPRD 1143 - Copy.rar
    3.7 KB · Views: 216

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

HMN-205 Eh! I Want To Spear With Mom! !! ?? A Busty Mother Who Truly Received The Provocation Of Her Unequaled Premature Ejaculation Son Who Asked For Ji ● Pobinbin While Her Husband Was Assigned To Work Alone.​

hmn205pl.jpg

I recently found this mother-son incest video starring Julia. I like the actress but unfortunately she didn't do many mom-son movies. However, the male actor is one of the best JAV "son" characters in my opinion. I found the sub on Subtitle Cat and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

There is a "Reduced" mosaic version of the movie on Supjav.com if interested. I had another version (with mosaic) that I think the video quality is better so am opting not to use the reduced mosaic version.
Thanks again for this Chuckie. Julia is one of those JAV actresses that indeed should have had more "mom-son" themed titles but did not. Love this release from her. She also had other similar themed gems such as VENU-141 & VENU-131; and also other favorites of mine including PPPD-695, MIDE-277, PPPD-424, PPPD-687, and WANZ-838.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VNDS-3051 It Is Whether Lee Bred Licked My Son To A Mother​

h_170vnds3051pl.jpg

I found another mother-son incest video starring Minako Sasashima. I used Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• VNDS-3201 - Copy.rar
    13 KB · Views: 191

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

SPRD-977 A Gentle Mother I Look At You. Minako Kirishima​

18sprd977pl.jpg

I found another mother-son incest video starring Minako Sasashima. I used Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• SPRD-977 - Copy.rar
    15.3 KB · Views: 187

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-593 Mother And Son Of Sex Education Shichihara Akari To Continue Even If Carefully Goes Wrong At A Slow Pleasure​

venu593pl.jpg

I found a mother-son incest video starring Ayana Rina. I used Whisper to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• VENU-593.rar
    7.9 KB · Views: 158

granca

Mar 4, 2017

EBOD-993 [E-body] - Excessively Erotic Housemate ~Doskebe Sisters And 1K Living Together~ (2023)​

Machine Translate with no editing (included Japanese)

Attachments

• fanart.jpg
    fanart.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 112
  • EBOD-993.zip
    38.5 KB · Views: 163

flamy1

Apr 18, 2022
hey guys, one question, how are you using whisper to translate JAV? I'm currently using ctranslate2 large but it seems to miss the lewd words. same with faster-whisper. any better option?