Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Dsvr101 is an interesting one. I have deleted a lot of my older videos but I still have this one and it's one of those where I'm even more interested in what they are saying than usual, so thank you for projects!;)

edit: and I think it's 104 and 100 that almost feels related to it.
I had forgotten about 100 and 104 I'll put them on my list.

HixonStep

Jul 14, 2023
this is amazing, can you do that for UAS-001, I tried generating it through wishpers but my vram is low and results are gibberish
I don't have UAS-001, but I can try to share a guide for how I got things working. Funny thing is it seems like I get better results running the linux docker in windows. Seems like windows provide additional "shared gpu memory" that is enough for me do run large models. (Something I couldn't do on linux). Not sure it will work in all cases but worth a try. I'll try to put together a guide for it sometime soon.

Attachments

• Whisper-Large-models.jpg
    Whisper-Large-models.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 152

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
Thanks. Theydontwantto's guide of google colab/whisper was what showed me everything. (I knew nothing about any of this). But I wanted run something locally and automatic (so I can have it run on all my files). I ended up rewriting some of the collab script and getting it all automated in a docker build that I can run on any machine with a Nvidia GPU. I could then make a script that just scans for MKV's, extracts AAC and runs whisper locally, and the puts a SRT in the folder with the video file. If there's interest I can share what I have worked out. (I should have the rest of BBAN done by this weekend.)
What gpu are you using? Is it faster than google colab?

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015

JUL-412 English Subtitle​

I Had To Leave My Lecherous Old Man And My Weak-Willed Wife For A 2-Night, 3-Day Business Trip. Sure Hope Nothing Happened…​

Natsu Toujou​

jul412pl.jpg

Code:JUL-412
Release Date: 2020-12-25
Category: 1080p, HD, JAV
Director: Mamezawa Mametarou
Studio: Madonna
Label: JUL
Tags: breasts, Cuckold, Digital Mosaic, Married Woman, Mature Woman, Slender, Solowork
Series: I decided to leave my woman-loving father and my wife who is vulnerable to pushing, and go on a business trip for 2 nights and 3 days ...
Actor: Tony Ohki
Actress: Toujou Natsu

A boring husband, an unscrupulous father-in-law, and a wife that seems open to ideas. Perfect combination.
Starring the beautiful Natsu Toujou. Six-film series from Madonna, never really took off. I rewrote some dull dialogue in the first 5 minutes.

From a chinese sub, translated using online tools, & polished using human eyes & brain.
Permission granted to use this sub wherever you like. I just want to give back to my JAV brothers & sisters.
.srt & .ass options

Attachments

• Jul-412 Eng.zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 269

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
... I could then make a script that just scans for MKV's, extracts AAC and runs whisper locally, and the puts a SRT in the folder with the video file. If there's interest I can share what I have worked out. (I should have the rest of BBAN done by this weekend.)

Do share, that sounds quite interesting @HixonStep. I can also share what I have on parameter setings.

HixonStep

Jul 14, 2023
What gpu are you using? Is it faster than google colab?
I have a 3080 with 10GB of VRAM. it's faster as in less work (i can just point it at a folder a leave). I also like that its all being handled locally instead of uploading stuff. I used your guide to learn everything but just tweaked the Collab script to function in python. It takes me about 20-30 minutes per 2hour movie with medium models. Closer to a full 2 hours for each movie with large models. In Linux I didn't have enough VRAM to complete a large model, but same docker run in windows it works. Since large model+3080 IS working for me on windows now I kinda restarted everything. (I had 200+ movies srt's completed on medium, its going to take WAY longer to get that much completed on large).

HixonStep

Jul 14, 2023
Do share, that sounds quite interesting @HixonStep. I can also share what I have on parameter setings.
I'm using the same parameters from theydontwantto's guide. Vad_threshold 0.4,chuck threshold 1.1, max attempts 3. I haven't really played around with changing these, I'm pretty amazed by the results of whisper altogether.

HixonStep

Jul 14, 2023
Here's a guide along with the scripts/docker build files/etc.
All the actual cool stuff was written by "ANonEntity", I just got it to run local on a large batch.

Make sure you run this on unimportant test data first, since its a recursive search. I can't imagine a situation it would delete stuff, but can't be too careful.
The guilde goes into more detail but for those familiar with docker here are command examples:

Build:
docker build -t <imagename> .

Execution:
docker run -rm --gpus all -e MODEL_SIZE=large -v <pathtoscan>:/ScanJAV <imagename>

Attachments

• ScanJav.zip
    551.3 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
I have a 3080 with 10GB of VRAM. it's faster as in less work (i can just point it at a folder a leave). I also like that its all being handled locally instead of uploading stuff. I used your guide to learn everything but just tweaked the Collab script to function in python. It takes me about 20-30 minutes per 2hour movie with medium models. Closer to a full 2 hours for each movie with large models. In Linux I didn't have enough VRAM to complete a large model, but same docker run in windows it works. Since large model+3080 IS working for me on windows now I kinda restarted everything. (I had 200+ movies srt's completed on medium, its going to take WAY longer to get that much completed on large).
2 hours for large model is almost same with google colab. 3080 is expensive. I think I will stay with google rather than buying a GPU.

HixonStep

Jul 14, 2023
Agreed. There's also the power bill of running this on your own GPU, and I can't use the GPU for anything else while its running. There's alot of reasons why google colab is better. Also the 10GB for vram on 3080 is just BARELY enough for large (and only it specific scenarios). If you really want to get a GPU dedicated for this it really should be something with 16GB of VRAM.

For me the main benefit is the automation for a large set of videos.

Reactions: panop857

msislsfsnpa

Apr 19, 2022

ALDN-185 I Can't Endure My Patience I'm A Daughter-In-Law But My Uncle Is Sakikazu Sasaki

Daughter slowly corrupts her father. (Not that he needed much corrupting to begin with).
Extremely Hot setting.

Subtitles made with some creative liberties

32D5F387-9C88-45EE-8554-DCFD12E9E58E.jpg

Code: ALDN-185
Release Date: 2023-07-11
Director: Takara Hiroshi
Studio: Takara Eizou
Label: ALDN
Tags: Big tits, Creampie, Digital Mosaic, Drama, Incest, Married Woman, Solowork
Series: I can't stand it, even though she's my daughter-in-law, my uncle.
Actor: Tetsuya Ichikawa
Actress: Sasaki Sawa

Attachments

• ALDN-185-en.srt.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 178

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

NASH-921 Widow's Mother-in-law Is Lustful For Her Son-in-law And Allows Vaginal Cum Shot Intercourse! VOL.02​

nash921pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub. I liked the action in it, plus it had several of my favorite actresses in it, and yea, I might have "enhanced" it a bit too! I also attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• NASH-921 - Copy.rar
    13.4 KB · Views: 228

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

NUKA-64 Six Shots Without Pulling Out Incest Close Copulation Yuri Tadokoro

h_086nuka64pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub for NUKA-064. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• NUKA-064.rar
    4.3 KB · Views: 229

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
EDRG-014. Aika punches a guy (With sound effect)! Some fake blood! Aika dressed as a sexy nun!!! Then some hot sex-related revenge on the guys that wronged her. Enjoy!

Attachments

• EDRG-014.jpg
    EDRG-014.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 100
  • EDRG-014.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 166

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

NUKA-11 Out In A Three-shot Of Without Disconnecting Mother And Unequaled Son Of Frustration Shota Chisato​

h_086nuka11pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub for NUKA-11 staring one of my favorite actresses. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• NUKA-11.rar
    10.4 KB · Views: 224

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

NUKA-03 Reiko Sawamura Out Three Shots In Without Disconnecting Zetsurin Son Mother And Frustration​

h_086nuka03pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub for NUKA-03 which was along the same storyline as NUKA-11. It also stared one of my favorite actresses and was perhaps even more erotic, except for the weird dude! I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• NUKA-003.rar
    8.7 KB · Views: 231

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
As a side note, I downloaded TUE-139 which was just released and I was shocked to see Ayumi Shinoda in the third segment. I hope she un-retired; although, it may just be a clip from an older movie, although I don't recall seeing it Anyway, it kind of made my day! I was wondering if anyone out there has an opinion. My apologies for it not being a subtitle topic, but I considering subbing it, or at least her segment.

Reactions: Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

NUKA-11 Out In A Three-shot Of Without Disconnecting Mother And Unequaled Son Of Frustration Shota Chisato​

h_086nuka11pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub for NUKA-11 staring one of my favorite actresses. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.
I've been trying to find a copy of this movie, but haven't had luck yet. I love super-MILF, Chisato Shouda. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a free upload? I have a pretty huge collection and would gladly repay by uploading something you might need that I might have.
Update: I may have found an option online. If it works I will update.

Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

NUKA-07 Pies Three Shots Without Disconnecting Mother And Zetsurin Son Of Frustration Kazama Yumi​

h_086nuka07pl.jpg

I used Whisper to create this sub for NUKA-07 which was along the same storyline as NUKA-11 and NUKA-03. It also stared one of my favorite actresses. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• NUKA-007.rar
    8.7 KB · Views: 213