Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Pein1911

Sep 20, 2019

Akari Hoshino In The Cabin Smell Of Sex Love Affair Broad Daylight And There Is Not The Namanama Of Married Woman

h_066htms027sopl.jpg

Whisper + Edited

Attachments

• HTMS-027.en.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 301
  • HTMS-027.jpg
    HTMS-027.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 59

HixonStep

Jul 14, 2023
can you send all the bban subtitles that you have irrespective of any language and if you have lesbian genre subtitles please send
I've got the first 115 or so BBAN titles translated with a automated script. It seems like my GPU can get through 30-40 titles a day. I've attached subtitles I have for 1-100. (I'm still missing a few titles overall)

Added for all titles I have 101-200.

Attachments

• bban-srt[001-100].zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 389
  • bban-srt[101-200].zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 326
Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I've got the first 115 or so BBAN titles translated with a automated script. It seems like my GPU can get through 30-40 titles a day. I've attached subtitles I have for 1-100. (I'm still missing a few titles overall)
This is cool. I have sub some titles of BBAN over the years. Lots I haven't finish. Maybe you have some that can complete my subs:)

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Attachments

• MCSR-533 - Copy.rar
    16.6 KB · Views: 240

HixonStep

Jul 14, 2023
This is cool. I have sub some titles of BBAN over the years. Lots I haven't finish. Maybe you have some that can complete my subs:)
Thanks. Theydontwantto's guide of google colab/whisper was what showed me everything. (I knew nothing about any of this). But I wanted run something locally and automatic (so I can have it run on all my files). I ended up rewriting some of the collab script and getting it all automated in a docker build that I can run on any machine with a Nvidia GPU. I could then make a script that just scans for MKV's, extracts AAC and runs whisper locally, and the puts a SRT in the folder with the video file. If there's interest I can share what I have worked out. (I should have the rest of BBAN done by this weekend.)

Attachments

• WhisperOutput.png
    WhisperOutput.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 88

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Thanks. Theydontwantto's guide of google colab/whisper was what showed me everything. (I knew nothing about any of this). But I wanted run something locally and automatic (so I can have it run on all my files). I ended up rewriting some of the collab script and getting it all automated in a docker build that I can run on any machine with a Nvidia GPU. I could then make a script that just scans for MKV's, extracts AAC and runs whisper locally, and the puts a SRT in the folder with the video file. If there's interest I can share what I have worked out. (I should have the rest of BBAN done by this weekend.)
How much memory does the GPU need to do that? If my GTX 1080 could run it, I'm interested. If I do just regular whisper without colab stuff, with mediun language set the translations are pretty bad.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Very cool I can't wait to see the results.

HixonStep

Jul 14, 2023
How much memory does the GPU need to do that? If my GTX 1080 could run it, I'm interested. If I do just regular whisper without colab stuff, with mediun language set the translations are pretty bad.
I'm using about 6GB of vram with open AI medium models. My GPU has 10GB and while I can load the large model, I run out of memory trying to compare.
Faster-Whisper takes alot less VRAM and I was able to make that work on my GPU as well. I really liked the results of its large-v2 model using my GPU. However just following the standard models you end up with a ton of "thanks for watching" youtube "hallucinations" in any output. The colab script in theydontwantto's guide works alot of magic to removing and reducing odds on these undesirables, but its setup using standard whisper. I haven't been able to mimic that removal with Faster-Whisper library; instead i just seem to remove EVERYTHING when i try :(.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Taako, you would be added to my very limited "Hero List" if you were to sub some of her movies! LOL!!

As for having the opportunity to interview her, I think I'd have questions that delved into her career, like yours, as well as where the boundaries between her career and her personal life were, AND why she placed boundaries where she did. Is she married now? Did her career negatively impact her love life? Which types of scenes did she do to remain relevant and maintain her career vs which she actually enjoyed doing.

Oh, SO MANY questions! LOL!

X-Man

• Haha
Reactions: Taako

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

MIMK-084 Because My Aunt's Body Feels Too Good Part 2 ~ My Aunt Was A Super-famous Instrument ~ Hana Haruna

mimk084pl.jpg

I found this "machine translated" sub for MIMK-084 starring Hana Haruna about a year ago. I recently used Whisper to create a sub but I liked the "Machine" version mush better and hardly used the Whisper version. I also recently continued to clean it up a bit more and tried to re-interrupt what was being said on some nonsense lines, but otherwise did not try to twist the story-line. And as promised, I am posting it for all of the other "Big Boob Lovers" out there. Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• MIMK-084.rar
    16 KB · Views: 208

EROTAKU

Jul 3, 2016

MIMK-084 Because My Aunt's Body Feels Too Good Part 2 ~ My Aunt Was A Super-famous Instrument ~ Hana Haruna

mimk084pl.jpg

I found this "machine translated" sub for MIMK-084 starring Hana Haruna about a year ago. I recently used Whisper to create a sub but I liked the "Machine" version mush better and hardly used the Whisper version. I also recently continued to clean it up a bit more and tried to re-interrupt what was being said on some nonsense lines, but otherwise did not try to twist the story-line. And as promised, I am posting it for all of the other "Big Boob Lovers" out there. Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.
where is the uncensored of these series?

Reactions: Askender

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Taako, you would be added to my very limited "Hero List" if you were to sub some of her movies! LOL!!

As for having the opportunity to interview her, I think I'd have questions that delved into her career, like yours, as well as where the boundaries between her career and her personal life were, AND why she placed boundaries where she did. Is she married now? Did her career negatively impact her love life? Which types of scenes did she do to remain relevant and maintain her career vs which she actually enjoyed doing.

Oh, SO MANY questions! LOL!

X-Man
I would be an interesting interview for sure:D

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
MIAD-810. I was inspired by a really good looking decensored version of the video that was released recently. What skills she has. :)

Attachments

• MIAD-810.jpg
    MIAD-810.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 210
  • MIAD-810.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 165

Aria G

Mar 28, 2023

Added for all titles I have 101-200.
this is amazing, can you do that for UAS-001, I tried generating it through wishpers but my vram is low and results are gibberish

Reactions: Askender

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ALDN-108 Mother-in-law, Much Better Than My Wife... Saran Ito

aldn108pl.jpg

Thanks to Arny Jackson for putting me on to ALDN-108 and providing a "de-censored" version of this video. I used Whisper to create a sub; however, I also downloaded a sub from SubtitleCat. I felt the SubtitleCat sub was much better and I used it for the for this sub. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• ALDN-108 - Copy.rar
    18 KB · Views: 220