Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
thank you very much. Both @pselvan for introducing us to AnimMaker, and @Taako, @Inju, @Prinsipe and @George1980 for their comments and feedback. It is very gratifying to learn about this matter.

I include two SRTs that I made with AniMaker (I clarify that they are not in tune, but they are enjoyable).
Thank you:bye: I was impress with AniMaker. Thanks to @pselvan for telling us about it. And for you @slemx for suggesting SubtitleEdit with Vosk and @George1980 who been testing SubtitleEdit with Vosk and whisper and gave us some valuable info.

Again AniMaker will not catch everything and I suspect the bigger the file the more inaccuracies, perhaps... but its a good start to your subbing:)

Last edited:
Reactions: slemx

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
If I started a sub using whisper, it has an infinite timer and doesn't work. I had to use vosk first, then regenerate using whisper. Whisper and vosk is already set up, you just have to download the language packages using the .... and go for the 1-2gb versions.
Interesting. So how long did it take using that method? 1-2 hours?

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
Hi, I am confused on how to use Animaker. Is it a web-based where you need to upload the video file to the site to generate subtitles? Or is it a software that you need to install on the computer?

Thank you in advance to someone who is willing to answer my noob question. :)

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
If someone has a lot of free time and is willing to do it, comparing transcription results of whisper (using large model with at least 10GB GPU), vosk/kaladi, and animaker using the same source file is a good thing to do since we found out that these are the best software available so far that we can use in transcribing.

I wonder which software creates more accurate transcription. :)

bangjoniroma

Apr 19, 2023
If someone has a lot of free time and is willing to do it, comparing transcription results of whisper (using large model with at least 10GB GPU), vosk/kaladi, and animaker using the same source file is a good thing to do since we found out that these are the best software available so far that we can use in transcribing.

I wonder which software creates more accurate transcription. :)
its okay can we compare with the same code? I will use premiere pro cc 2023 + subtitles translator and how is the different.

Scrapper

Mar 12, 2023
Hi, been reading this thread for a while and i've tried transcribing with both subtitle edit and google colab without any luck. Either the files are just alot of jiberish or the JAVs are missing subtitles half way through the movie.
So i followed the step by step guide from @slemx on how to use Animaker and then i used https://translatesubtitles.co/
Just dropped the .srt in, next screen you won't see any text under "orignal text" but when i press Translate it will give me the "Translated text".
Download and finish.

i've tried it with SDAB-194 and PIYO-037
PIYO-037 didn't work as 1 file ( might be since the movie is about 4 hrs) so found a movie that has been split into A and B.
These srt files have just been made using Animaker and stranslated with https://translatesubtitles.co/ nothing more.
Will include both JAP and ENG zip.
1sdab194pl.jpg

1piyo037pl.jpg

Attachments

• ENG.zip
    66 KB · Views: 371
  • JAP.zip
    75.2 KB · Views: 146

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
SDAB-194 and PIYO-037
PIYO-037 didn't work as 1 file ( might be since the movie is about 4 hrs) so found a movie that has been split into A and B.
"didn't work as 1 file ( might be since the movie is about 4 hrs) so found a movie that has been split into A and B."

I think if people are gonna use any translation software. You can't just dump large files in there and expect decent results.
You have to be patience, or split your files, or do it in increments.
At least that way you might be happier with the results given.

Then you can start to edit your subs correctly and fill in missing dialogs.
Also none of these are 100%, it just good tools to help you understand the movie and help you sub:)

Also, I'd like to say it's not a foot race to dump unfinish subs and expect others to clean it for you, unless you asking.
And luckily this forum has people, who do ask politely and I hope it works in their favor.

Once I get a faster computer, my intention is to help others more:D

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
Gracias, :adiós: me impresionó AniMaker. Gracias a @pselvan por contárnoslo. Y para usted @slemx por sugerir SubtitleEdit con Vosk y @George1980 que estuvo probando SubtitleEdit con Vosk y susurró y nos brindó información valiosa.

Nuevamente, AniMaker no captará todo y sospecho que cuanto más grande sea el archivo, más inexactitudes, quizás... pero es un buen comienzo para su sustitución.:)
En mi experiencia, parece que el tamaño del video no afecta más allá del tiempo. He subido películas completas y los resultados son muy buenos (comparado con lo que he logrado con Whisper y Vosk).

Reactions: Taako

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
Hola, estoy confundido sobre cómo usar Animaker. ¿Está basado en la web donde necesita cargar el archivo de video al sitio para generar subtítulos? ¿O es un software que necesita instalar en la computadora?

Gracias de antemano a alguien que esté dispuesto a responder a mi pregunta de novato.:)
AniMaker se basa en un sitio web. En lugar de descargar un programa, debe cargar el video.

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
Si alguien tiene mucho tiempo libre y está dispuesto a hacerlo, es bueno comparar los resultados de la transcripción de susurro (usando un modelo grande con al menos 10 GB de GPU), vosk/kaladi y animaker usando el mismo archivo fuente, ya que descubrió que este es el mejor software disponible hasta ahora que podemos usar para transcribir.

Me pregunto qué software crea una transcripción más precisa.:)
Hice este experimento ayer y AniMaker fue mucho mejor. Subo los archivos para que el que guste compare.

Attachments

• ADN-412.rar
    31.6 KB · Views: 207

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
In my experience, it seems that the size of the video does not affect beyond the time. I have uploaded full movies and the results are very good (compared to what I have achieved with Whisper and Vosk).
:aaaa:Side note everyone. After reading the site plan, Free is not Free, You are allowed 5 free downloads per month and then you pay. Also it seem the amount space for uploads will decrease.

And I did test a larger file too. The result was ok to decent. Again it depends on the movie itself and other factos.
I still had to edit the sub and it did miss lots of dialog.
Again not unexpected.
It still did a nice job imo.:p

Last edited:

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
:aaaa:Nota al margen para todos. Después de leer el plan del sitio, Gratis no es Gratis, se le permiten 5 descargas gratuitas por mes y luego paga. También parece que la cantidad de espacio para cargas disminuirá.

Y también probé un archivo más grande. El resultado fue de aceptable a decente. Nuevamente, depende de la película en sí y de otros factores.
Todavía tenía que editar el sub y se perdió un montón de diálogo.
De nuevo, no inesperado.
Todavía hizo un buen trabajo en mi opinión.:pag
Malas noticias, aunque se entiende, como todo negocio, debe tener sus fuentes de ingresos. Lo malo para nosotros, como usuarios, es que no podemos tener cien suscripciones a todo tipo de servicios digitales. Por otro lado, cinco descargas gratuitas al mes es poco, pero mucho mejor que nada.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Bad news, although it is understood, like any business, it must have its sources of income. The bad thing for us, as users, is that we cannot have a hundred subscriptions to all kinds of digital services. On the other hand, five free downloads a month is little, but much better than nothing.
Absolutely. 5 downloads a month should be enough for anyone:D

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
its okay can we compare with the same code? I will use premiere pro cc 2023 + subtitles translator and how is the different.
Yes, we can also compare it to premiere pro cc 2023. But the problem that I can see with premiere pro is that the subscription fee is expensive, and if you are using a cracked version then there is a high chance that it contains viruses.

I also want to try premiere pro cc but I don't have it. Are you using a cracked version? Would you mind sharing where you got it?

Thank you very much. :)

Edit: Or can you share some transcriptions generated by premiere pro cc 2023? For us to know how good it is compared to other software that we use.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ROE-122 Stepdaughter NTR My Beautiful Beloved Wife Who Married Me Was Drowning In Incest... Rieko Hiraoka

roe122pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this file for a "Uncensored-Reduced Mosaic" version of ROE-122. I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• ROE-122.rar
    10.5 KB · Views: 319

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
Another test for the first scene using Whisper.

Attachments

• NHDTA-988.rar
    7.5 KB · Views: 293

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Whisper translations with very slight editing for the entire Abyss Sex Slave series. Three films. RBD-954, RBD-938, RBD-943, 奈落の性奴隷 series.

Yakuza abduct an innocent woman to turn them into the sex slaves. The twist is that the other slave is actually a Yakuza as well pretending to be a slave just to mess with the heroine.

I have edited these less than the Slave Color series, because there are just too many films to spend time editing. Most of the appeal is in the main concept and the good first scenes.

RBD943_2.jpg
RBD954_2.jpg
RBD938_2.jpg

Attachments

• AbyssSexSlaves.zip
    42.1 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Reactions: Makkdom and xsf27

composite

Jul 25, 2015
I used SubtitleEdit with Whisper on RCT-767.

It worked ok but it makes strange repetitive errors.

For instance, from 0:26 to 1:24 it repeats the line "I hope you understand that" 21 times at 3 second intervals even though the video clearly shows the dialogue is different.

From 2:06 to 3:20, it repeats the line "We support Ishida" 19 times at 3 second intervals

Otherwise, it was passable. Does anyone know what's going on?

I did this on RCT-767: Low Viewing Rate Is Allowed To Shame And Horticultural In The Nude With The Launch Of The Drama That Became Censored By The Acting Is Bad Beauty Actress starring Kobayakawa Reiko, Saotome Yui, Saegusa Chitose, Yuki Chitose, Yura Chitose

cover-jpg.3202581

Attachments

• RCT-767 Hot Actress With Terrible Acting Skills Forced To Ba.zip
    24.5 KB · Views: 179