Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

pselvan

Apr 18, 2023
First, thank you for your sub.:)
Second, what is Animaker? Never heard of it.
Animaker Inc. is a DIY video animation software. The software is cloud-based, and was launched in 2014. It allows users to create animated videos using pre-built characters and templates. Surprisingly, their subtitle generation software works quite well (except for the kinky scenes)

Reactions: Taako and Prinsipe

pselvan

Apr 18, 2023
NGOD-179 My wife who was accompanied by her husband’s boss who is a power harasser and physiologically unbearable on business trip to the countryside

Tried making another one with animaker. Need help with the kinky scenes

Attachments

• ngod179pl.jpg
    ngod179pl.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 184
  • NGOD-179.rar
    19.3 KB · Views: 268

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
I don't remember having to indicate the original language, I think it has automatic language detection. What does happen is that the first time this Subtitle Edit option is used, some files will be downloaded automatically.

I have tried the Video/Audio to text (Whisper) option. There it does ask for the language, but I have not been able to obtain minimally acceptable results.

With the option Video/Audio to text (Vosk/Kaladi) I have obtained, as I said before, results between bad and medium (I suppose depending on the original audio). It seems little, but I feel that the SRT obtained is a "good" starting point to create good subtitles, because we already have some correct or approximate sentences (between 10% and 50%) and, above all, the timing guidelines where it is spoken, to only replace the erroneous text with what the context of the story suggests.

Since November 22, with ChatGPT, we are living in the AI era, I think that the quality of audio to text conversions will improve substantially in the coming months. Perhaps by the end of this year we will already be talking about fully satisfactory detections that require a minimum of editing.
In your experience, does it mean that vosk/kaladi is better than whisper?

Can you post some comparison of the two using the same file.

If ever, I want to also consider using vosk/kaladi because so far i use three software in creating a subtitle which are whisper, capcut, and pytranscriber.

Thank you very much. :)

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
Animaker Inc. is a DIY video animation software. The software is cloud-based, and was launched in 2014. It allows users to create animated videos using pre-built characters and templates. Surprisingly, their subtitle generation software works quite well (except for the kinky scenes)
Another software that we can use to make our subtitle more accurate. Thank you very much for your information.

I think animaker works similar with capcut. But I don't know which software is better in transcription. I use capcut too in making my subtitles for cross checking. :)

Edit: Just found out that if you are just using the free version of animaker then you can't download the subtitle srt file. Or do you have an alternative workaround? Or are you using paid version of animaker?

Last edited:
Reactions: pselvan

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
In your experience, does it mean that vosk/kaladi is better than whisper?

Can you post some comparison of the two using the same file.

If ever, I want to also consider using vosk/kaladi because so far i use three software in creating a subtitle which are whisper, capcut, and pytranscriber.

Thank you very much. :)
What I can say is that my attempts to use Whisper (both within Subtitle Edit and outside of it) were unsuccessful (possibly my fault), while with Vosk/Kaladi I have managed to easily get subtitles which help me enjoy more the movies, both because I can understand them better, and because the SRT serves as the basis for making improvements (also a very pleasant process).

In summary, maybe Whisper is better than Vosk/Kaladi, but in my case I couldn't with the first one, but I could with the second one.

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
What I can say is that my attempts to use Whisper (both within Subtitle Edit and outside of it) were unsuccessful (possibly my fault), while with Vosk/Kaladi I have managed to easily get subtitles which help me enjoy more the movies, both because I can understand them better, and because the SRT serves as the basis for making improvements (also a very pleasant process).

In summary, maybe Whisper is better than Vosk/Kaladi, but in my case I couldn't with the first one, but I could with the second one.
It's always good to try people different methods because the more the merrier, right?:) I guess I will try it on a easy sub and tell my experience.
And yes, anything as a basis is perfectly fine imo

Reactions: slemx

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
Hey guys, shout out to slemx for sharing the program. Here's the first 2 tests of mine. I've noticed its not super accurate but at times has pretty decent dialog output. NHDTA-988 and DOCP-043. I'll run more tests later.

Attachments

• NHDTA-988.rar
    34.6 KB · Views: 306
  • docp-043.rar
    14.9 KB · Views: 292

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Hey guys, shout out to slemx for sharing the program. Here's the first 2 tests of mine. I've noticed its not super accurate but at times has pretty decent dialog output. NHDTA-988 and DOCP-043. I'll run more tests later.
I'm laughing because @George1980 I'm not sure if you are the same George who used to do decensored and helped with subs years ago? If som welcome back. I remember you are always being a cool member here and always helping with subs.

If you are not the same George than welcome anyways and hope you have great time here:D

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
I'm laughing because @George1980 I'm not sure if you are the same George who used to do decensored and helped with subs years ago? If som welcome back. I remember you are always being a cool member here and always helping with subs.

If you are not the same George than welcome anyways and hope you have great time here:D
Yeah same guy. I used to rip subs from chinese subbed videos. Such an annoying process compared to this.

• Haha
Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
It looks interesting. I'm guessing that particular program isn't being trained enough like whisper. It looks well enough for those looking to start their subbing:)
And if you need help extracting Chinese subs please let me know. I'll do my best to help.

Last edited:

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for NITR-079 starring Ayumi Shinoda. Kind of a weird storyline but I love this actress and couldn't resist creating a sub for this movie. I tried to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. I couldn't think of better terms for "paper play" or "hair play" though. Maybe someone out there can enlighten me.​

Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

I had never heard of this traditional form of Japanese story telling, so this I liked getting an introduction to the paper play. The plot of the video was kind of disjointed and didn't do as much as I hoped with the adult version of the paper play, but it was still an interesting film. Thanks for the translation and for bringing this to my attention.

pselvan

Apr 18, 2023
Another software that we can use to make our subtitle more accurate. Thank you very much for your information.

I think animaker works similar with capcut. But I don't know which software is better in transcription. I use capcut too in making my subtitles for cross checking. :)

Edit: Just found out that if you are just using the free version of animaker then you can't download the subtitle srt file. Or do you have an alternative workaround? Or are you using paid version of animaker?
I am not using a paid version. I created an account and got it done without any hassle.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
MVSD-541 On That Day, At That Time, In That Place, Ever Since I Was Held By You–for Some Reason I Feel Lonely Every Day… Immoral Cock Blowjob NTR Kana Morisawa

My first attempt at generating .srt using Animaker. The sex scenes need a work up though. Would appreciate if someone can help with it.
I can't say how accurate the sub is, but your sub looks pretty decent to the naked eye lol
I will give this Animaker a test too:)

What is wrong with the sex scene?

Last edited:

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
I've tested whisper using Subtitle Edit and it gives much better results but takes much longer and uses up the cpu/gpu. However, it can also be hit or miss on whether the results will come back at all or end up bugged out. Here's my recent test on the first scene of RCT-634. Previous subtitles I made for this scene weren't nearly this good but some dialog is still missed and whisper seems to prioritize moaning over anything else.

Attachments

• RCT-634.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 215

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I've tested whisper using Subtitle Edit and it gives much better results but takes much longer and uses up the cpu/gpu. However, it can also be hit or miss on whether the results will come back at all or end up bugged out. Here's my recent test on the first scene of RCT-634. Previous subtitles I made for this scene weren't nearly this good but some dialog is still missed and whisper seems to prioritize moaning over anything else.
So, SubtitleEdit will do whisper if you have a good card but still miss dialogs. Thanks for the update @George1980 :)
I guess that is better than nothing lol

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
I was unaware that Subtitle Edit can directly do Whisper. Do you have to do your own Python setup, or does it have all of the Python environment already setup?

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
Mis resultados usando...
SubtitleEdit Vosk/Kaladi por sugerencia de @slemx y...
Animador por sugerencia de @pselvan:)
Resultados interesantes para mí y mi vieja computadora.
I already had a chance to try Whisper (since Subtile Edit), and also AniMaker.

I confirm that, indeed, Whisper is too slow and demanding of resources, compared to Vosk. I have not been able to verify its best quality (the results in the video that I tried are very similar), but I do not rule it out. I must say that, in my case, for Whisper to work, I had to first drag the video inside the application and then call the option "Video/Audio to text (Whisper)" (previously I indicated the video inside the option itself and so never worked for me).

But here's the kicker: My results with AniMaker were far superior to Whisper and Vosk. Both in speed (I think it was not more than an hour for a complete movie), as well as in quality (I estimate that the percentage of acceptable lines is above 80%-90%), and in resource consumption (since the process takes place in the AniMaker cloud). I was able to download the SRT without problems (without having a paid subscription). In short, a wonder AniMaker. Although I don't want to claim victory, maybe with other videos the results won't be as good, we'll have to keep trying, but I'm pleasantly surprised with AniMaker. The promised land? Possibly, although I think even better things will come.

I summarize the steps in AniMaker, in case they are useful to someone:

1) Go to AniMaker.com.
2) Click on "Create your first video".
3) Click on the nine dots that appear next to the user icon (upper right corner of the page).
4) Click on the yellow CC (subtitles creator) button.
5) Drag and drop the video to the box that appears (Drag and drop files here). It will take a few minutes for the video to upload, but it will show progress percentage.
6) Click on the "Automated subtitles" button (it will take another several minutes to generate the SRT).
7) Click on the translation icon (the third button on the left side of the page).
8) Write the name of the SRT.
9) Click on the download icon (down arrow).
10) Choose the desired format (SRT is the most standard).
11) Click on the "Download subtitle" button.

For me at the moment the best is to: 1) generate the SRT with AniMaker, 2) translate the SRT with Chrome and 3) enhance the SRT with Subtitle Edit.

By the way, another tip for those who don't know it: when we are editing a movie, if we see printed text in a scene, we can include the translation of it using Google Lens (Android or iOS app), which allows us to take the image of the text and translate it.

Hobby friends, thank you very much. Both @pselvan for introducing us to AnimMaker, and @Taako, @Inju, @Prinsipe and @George1980 for their comments and feedback. It is very gratifying to learn about this matter.

I include two SRTs that I made with AniMaker (I clarify that they are not in tune, but they are enjoyable).

Attachments

• ADN-357_ADN-412.rar
    26.5 KB · Views: 214

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
I was unaware that Subtitle Edit can directly do Whisper. Do you have to do your own Python setup, or does it have all of the Python environment already setup?
Subtitle Edit sets up almost everything automatically. You only have to download a few files (the model to use), but it takes you by the hand.

However, for my taste AniMaker is much better.

Reactions: panop857 and Taako

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
If I started a sub using whisper, it has an infinite timer and doesn't work. I had to use vosk first, then regenerate using whisper. Whisper and vosk is already set up, you just have to download the language packages using the .... and go for the 1-2gb versions.