Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Impetus

Jan 18, 2023
Hello all, which software do you use to run whisper?
Where can I find video tutorial showing how to use whisper?

Last edited:

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Hello all, which software do you use to run whisper?
Subtitle edit?
At the moment I do not recommend using the whisper that is integrated into this program, it is not yet well optimized, I recommend using the virtual version (Collab) of Drive, it does not use the resources of your computer.
Starting from page 218 you will see some publications on how to use and some of the most common errors of the program.

Reactions: Aikayikes!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I'd say do a search for my user and limit the results to only this thread and with a bit of reading, you'll figure it out. Most of my posts lately are about helping people with making both the online and offline version of whisper work

Reactions: Taako

arm4n

Aug 20, 2009
I want to say my thanx to whoever provided the info and guides for the google colab.
I desperately need subs for some movies and since I can't find any chinese sub, the colab really
helped. The sub itself is good and understandable. There were some dialogs missing, but they can be
added manually (only if you can understand what the dialog means :D). And somehow the timing is a bit off for a few
minutes. And then they're good again. And then after some times, it's off again. Not sure
why it happens, maybe there were to many dialogs during that time that causes the timing to be off like that?

I also want to share what I think the most efficient way to create subs:

- The easiest way would be if you can find a good chinese sub (not machine translated one). You can use free online translator like
naver papago, google translate, or fanyi baidu (https://fanyi.baidu.com/#zh/en --> chinese to english).
This method needs least effort to create s sub and make corrections. Since you have 3 translator,
you can at least find 1 which creates better and meaningful translation. I also sometime used DeepL app to translate japanese to english when the translation doesn't make any sense.

- If you can't find a good chinese sub, try google and find a streamed movie with embedded chinese sub in it and download it (using chrome extension, whatsoever). Most embedded chinese sub are not machine translated (at least I haven't seen one). If necessary, look at www.javlibrary.com and see if there's a link/torrent for chinese version. After you found one, use OCR (desdribed in https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/tutorial-ocr-chinese-english-movies-hardsub.2005149/) to get the chinese sub as text. After that, use online translator mentioned above.

- Last method is using the google colab. The sub it created is pretty solid. Some dialog might not make any sense
(if they whispered or talk too quietly). You also might need to add new dialogs since some might be missing, but you can also ignore them.
And in my case, sometimes the timing is off, so it might have to be corrected manually.

It would also be nice to hear what other ppl do to create subs, so any comment / feedback is welcome :)

loory

Apr 1, 2021
Ok..just made an account to comment that I tried Whisper and honestly blows my freaking mind..whoever made/contributed to Whisper with VAD.. you're doing God's honest work..and I hope you live a long life.... Sure it isn't perfect and some of the translation gets lost but this sure as hell is wayyyyy better than machine translation stuff and helps me understand the dialogues more...God's work I am telling you...Thank you!

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Aika PRED-405. I'm not usually into the 'drugging the girl' (pheremones) videos, but some of the scenes were really good. Another Whisper sub. I tried three different levels of VAD thresholds, and the higher I got the more unique lines were found. However, way more time errors and repeats. I just tested out a PIYO video and got 3600 lines, but with only 200 or so repeats. Still better than any other methods I've used and I'm happy even with only 500 or so lines here. Enjoy!

Attachments

• pred-405.jpg
    pred-405.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 199
  • PRED-405.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Reactions: xsf27 and noolek

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Aika ...DVAJ-604. An uncorrected Whisper translation. Little over 1000 lines, but gets the message across.

Attachments

• dvaj-604.jpg
    dvaj-604.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 140
  • DVAJ-604.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 190
Reactions: xsf27 and noolek

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Classic Aika.. almost 10 years old! I love her old stuff. Not a lot of dialogue, but it was worth doing. I've managed to piece together a 4.6gb version of this video and it's one of my favorites. KV-119.
So that's PRE-AIKA:metabelo:

loory

Apr 1, 2021
I use a movavi suite in it a file converter is included with the program that it includes it also has the option to upload the audio of the file when converting to an audio file (m4a) it even has the option to eliminate noise and also the option to equalize the audio of voice (that the loudest audio of voices are equal).
I use Quicktime to convert, into m4a. I think it's better than using mp3. Although I think it takes a little while...But m4a is more precise imo. Also do you know if is there any free alternative to movavi for mac?

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
""Danger, Danger ... Will Robinson! (In case any of you remember "Lost-in-Space"!) I have been trying to use Whisper to Translate TOEN-049. For the first time the srt timing is off, even after correcting for the beginning of the video, it slips again a couple of times! Arrrg! It seems my copies of TOEN-049 from supposedly from differt sites all contain the same hiccup between the video stream and the audio. Anyway, I'm trying to correct and edit my subtitle (probably for my own use, because I kinda like the movie). Just wondering if anyone else has encountered similar problems. I don't think it's the fault of Whisper BTW.

It's strange because the video players I have seem to sync back up and their audio and video will continue to match. But if you look carefully you can see the video fuzz out at several places in the video and then snap back. Apparently this is something that Whisper doesn't like?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Taako

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
DLDSS-035 Sorry, I Want To Break Up --When Suzume Mino grows tired of her younger boyfriend he begs to be allowed to at least be her lover on the side. She puts him to the test.

dldss00035.jpg

Attachments

• DLDSS-035_.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 280