Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
So the chinese sources have started the rainbow transition on their subs to prevent extraction by VSF. I guess this is the end of good subs .2022 is even worse than last year ,first r18 went batshit crazy and wiped half of their catalogue then this :(
i do it too .haha . i dont want somebody using my sub for some reason
but why do you really care that much .
so many subtitle on the nets ... and i can say if you trust ( or you really believe in them ) then why you dont trust subtitlecat ... and other too
open your mind for subtitlecat ...
you know .... when people upload thier sub then there will pop up on subtitlecat very soon
chinese sub too ..\

Reactions: Imscully

alexi395

Jul 31, 2020
so many subtitle on the nets ... and i can say if you trust ( or you really believe in them ) then why you dont trust subtitlecat ... and other too
you know .... when people upload thier sub then there will pop up on subtitlecat very soon
chinese sub too ..\

they do drop on subtitlecat but after a few weeks, I usually put it there for others with proper codes. many of my extracted subs are making rounds with the same deliberate mistake I made to track them. I will find a way to extract these too, just a bit more work .transition and animate all you want.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I'll post a subtitle on this post while also commenting on the subject that was recently brought up.
Yes, there are TONS of thieves on the internet who will steal your work for a variety of reasons.
I have never, nor will I ever, charge for my work.
However, it can be both annoying and satisfying at the same time when I find that people are making $$$ off of my hard work and creativity.
For example, I recently found that new-jav blatantly stole my subtitle for BKD-097 and is making money off of it. (Through use of one particular file sharing for pay site.)
I was initially pissed, but then I just relaxed and took happiness from the fact that my work is adding to the Pervy-verse. They might be making a small amount of money off of my work, but hopefully in the process my work is being more widespread to like-minded perverts.
HOWEVER....
They didn't credit me...AT ALL.
Not even a mention of my name...and they deleted references to my name in the subtitles before they hardcoded them.
That was just plain rude, but again, it doesn't really impact me and...what else am I gonna do, right?
Here is a link to the file that they make money off.
I am also posting it to Spankbang, but it keeps failing and I have an appointment so I'll have to finish that piece later. Enjoy 0001 (1).jpgBKD-097 TEXT .jpg

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
It is awesome that you are a good sport about it But I can't say I would be happy if it was me.o_O

If it wasn't behind a premium downloader, I would be more relax about it, but since they are making money than all bets are off.
Honestly you should write them and tell them to remove it or you will seek legal action. Just to scare them lol hahaha

Makes me wonder if someone here isn't being a good person... :confused:

I looked at this one many times and it's a very good, fan fiction sub. And both actress and actor, I liked as well. It was a very good.
Bravo, Bravo to you.

Honestly, I don't even want you to release JUC-514 Incest Swapping Mother Butt :yellowcad:they will take that and make money too.

This pisses me off.
I think I will start doing partial subs(30-40 mins or 1-2 scenes) and keep the rest to myself. My subs aren't that good but still this is dirty.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
What part of my sentence was a request ? get the context at least before blindly posting .
And with your splendid attitude... I'm sure people will know the type of person you are and will be so forthcoming:rolleyes:

Last edited:

gingergauge

Jun 27, 2009
So the chinese sources have started the rainbow transition on their subs to prevent extraction by VSF. I guess this is the end of good subs .2022 is even worse than last year ,first r18 went batshit crazy and wiped half of their catalogue then this :(

Just curious if any knows why a subber would care if someone translated their sub from Chinese to another language?

Last edited:

alexi395

Jul 31, 2020
Just curious if any knows why a subber would care if someone translated their sub from Chinese to another language?
They were trying to discourage extraction for a long time. for the last few months they deliberately messed up the framerates so the text would be out of sync from the official release. before that they tried font-kerning to almost 0 for OCR to fail. I guess this is their primary job so quick extraction and distribution on net would affect their sales.

Leenx31

Jun 8, 2022
the thing is usually subs uploaded to subtitlecat were already the ocr'd ones. Either that or korean subs from avjamak
chinese sub too ..\

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I found Subtitles for RCT-368. I believe they were based on a machine translation that someone cleaned up. Actually the subs were pretty good and I did very little additional edits. However there are portions of the movie with missing dialog. I don't understand Japanese so I did not attempt to fill in the missing spots. Maybe some one that understands Japanese will pick up the ball and fill in the missing areas?? Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• RCT-368.rar
    20.9 KB · Views: 312

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I found Subtitles for RCT-368. I believe they were based on a machine translation that someone cleaned up. Actually the subs were pretty good and I did very little additional edits. However there are portions of the movie with missing dialog. I don't understand Japanese so I did not attempt to fill in the missing spots. Maybe some one that understands Japanese will pick up the ball and fill in the missing areas?? Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.
Thanks for this.
RCT-368 is actually has a sequel (RCT-396) in which the RCT team goes to visit one of the mothers from the contest.
Being that I don't speak Japanese and like to twist storylines to suit my interests, tastes, I have played quite a bit with both.

In one of my versions (treating both movies as one and it's sequel), I actually made RCT-396 the 1st movie, then reworked the story of RCT-368 (bikini contest) as the sequel. I think it works pretty well both ways/either way, but switching the order makes for some seriously fun kink opportunities.
In my version where 396 is first, the Mom is more reluctant and eventually falls to her son's continuous and escalating advances. It allows for her to be more of a submissive to him, rather than the victim of circumstances that happen in the bikini contest (368). It also allowed me to change/add some kinky dialog to include that she is the one mother in the contest who has already had sex with her son...and that her Dominant son also shared her with his brother. I incorporate that within the dialog between the happy, fun, enthusiastic female host and the son. She teases him to admit to the other guys that he has already nailed his hot, timid, and submissive Mom in front of the other contestant sons. I found that twist to add a lot of fun as his reactions are believable. He seems a bit shy to admit that he has claimed, and shared, his mother...but also seems to have a sense of inner satisfaction that he's accomplished something so uncommon and cool.

I've created so many variations on those two movies, on different computers/hard drives, etc. that I don't actually recall where the master files are, or which ones are actually completed or not.
I'll take a look thru and see what I can post to add to the interest in this hot mini-series.
Cheers

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I believe @George1967 and @AgarabjeM worked together on a sub for RCT-368, a couple of years ago.
as @Imscully said, its a prequel

You can add their sub to your post, so people can have both yours and theirs. Make sure to give them credit :D

I had RCT-396 eng sub, a year ago from here https://javsub.co/rct-396-lets-do-what-you-do-with-dad-all-the-time/ about a
The sub was quite good but I can't say how accurate. STILL it was really good lol

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Thanks for this.
RCT-368 is actually has a sequel (RCT-396) in which the RCT team goes to visit one of the mothers from the contest.
Being that I don't speak Japanese and like to twist storylines to suit my interests, tastes, I have played quite a bit with both.

In one of my versions (treating both movies as one and it's sequel), I actually made RCT-396 the 1st movie, then reworked the story of RCT-368 (bikini contest) as the sequel. I think it works pretty well both ways/either way, but switching the order makes for some seriously fun kink opportunities.
In my version where 396 is first, the Mom is more reluctant and eventually falls to her son's continuous and escalating advances. It allows for her to be more of a submissive to him, rather than the victim of circumstances that happen in the bikini contest (368). It also allowed me to change/add some kinky dialog to include that she is the one mother in the contest who has already had sex with her son...and that her Dominant son also shared her with his brother. I incorporate that within the dialog between the happy, fun, enthusiastic female host and the son. She teases him to admit to the other guys that he has already nailed his hot, timid, and submissive Mom in front of the other contestant sons. I found that twist to add a lot of fun as his reactions are believable. He seems a bit shy to admit that he has claimed, and shared, his mother...but also seems to have a sense of inner satisfaction that he's accomplished something so uncommon and cool.

I've created so many variations on those two movies, on different computers/hard drives, etc. that I don't actually recall where the master files are, or which ones are actually completed or not.
I'll take a look thru and see what I can post to add to the interest in this hot mini-series.
Cheers
I didn't like RCT-386 and didn't realize the connection until now. For some reason RCT-386 the actor(son) was so aggressive that he was coming more like a desperate actor than playing the "role". He annoy me lol I never finish it.
But RCT-396 I seen many times :p

I liked the way you rewrote it. It makes sense to me and works even better. :)