Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
My 33rd translation in FRENCH is finally ready....

This is to date my "Magnum Opus" almost 4000 Lines of dialogue verified for a film of almost 8 hours!
A Titanic cast starring Tsubomi, Yui Hatano, Ai Uehara, and Mao Hamasaki!
I worked on it like a copyist monk. So I'm going to take a short break of 2-3 days before starting my next project which will also be bigger than conventional films but still smaller than this project.

See you soon under the holy light of perversity.

FR-[MIRD-141] MOODYZ Fan Thanksgiving Day - Fuck Bus Tour 2014

Attachments

• FR-[MIRD-141] MOODYZ Fan Thanksgiving Day - Fuck Bus Tour 2014.jpg
    FR-[MIRD-141] MOODYZ Fan Thanksgiving Day - Fuck Bus Tour 2014.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 215
  • FR-[MIRD-141] Part1. MOODYZ Fan Thanksgiving Day - Fuck Bus Tour 2014.rar
    47.1 KB · Views: 224
  • FR-[MIRD-141] Part2. MOODYZ Fan Thanksgiving Day - Fuck Bus Tour 2014.rar
    27.4 KB · Views: 209

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I believe are good friend Imscully is going to share his version of the sub :malu2:
Hey Taako,

Yes, I'm planning on posting a full version of JUC-514. I have started and stopped so many times. I apologize for not following thru and finishing it before now.
I am in an ultra-busy season at work, but I will FOR SURE be able to get it done and posted before the end of the month. (I get excited and distracted by new projects all the time and it's far too common for me to get sidetracked and forget I was supposed to finish one specific project before moving on to several more at one time.)

ToastFrench

Jan 8, 2022
Here is a lightly edited subtitle file I originally found on SubtitleCat.com. I believe it was a DL machine translation, so it did need some work.
My standard edits, besides just simple translations/conversions, include fixing some of the tenses, some of the pronouns, capitalizations, search/replacing "I'm going" with "I'm cumming", "So comfortable" with "Feels so good/great" (Kimochi-ii only means comfortable in some uses-rarely the JAV ones, LOL)

My personal edits, which are just my quirks (because I translate them for just me) include:
1) I try to leave titles/honorifics in japanese, but translate the same word if it isn't used directly. So, Mio (the girlfriend) calls her older sister directly as "Oneechan", which is the familiar (family) way of calling her older sister. Yuuki (the boyfriend) calls her "Oneesan", which is the more formal, non-family honorific for an older woman. I left these as is. But, when Iroha (the hot cheating older sister) refers to her sister to Yuuki, as 'my sister', I translated that to sister to english. Its just clearer to me to translate to make clear who they are talking *about*, but when they are talking directly to the person, I leave the japanese title.
2) I didn't do it with this one, but lately I have just started removing the "Kimochi-ii/So comfortable/Feels so good" subtitle text completely-in a lot of cases it is just mumbled/whispered/uttered, not as actual phrases, but more as emotion. I don't think adding the subtitles below it constantly really add much-I assume most people understand they aren't missing some critical dialogue here. But maybe others want it all.

Anyways, here is ADN-337 Summer Vacation In The Hot And Humid Countryside. I Drowned In Sweaty Sex With My Girlfriend's Defenseless Sister, with Iroha Natsume

Attachments

• ADN-337 Summer Vacation In The Hot And Humid Countryside. I Drowned In Sweaty Sex With My Girl...zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 302
  • ADN-337 Summer Vacation In The Hot And Humid Countryside. I Drowned In Sweaty Sex With My Gir...jpeg
    ADN-337 Summer Vacation In The Hot And Humid Countryside. I Drowned In Sweaty Sex With My Gir...jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 248

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
My 33rd translation in FRENCH is finally ready....

This is to date my "Magnum Opus" almost 4000 Lines of dialogue verified for a film of almost 8 hours!
A Titanic cast starring Tsubomi, Yui Hatano, Ai Uehara, and Mao Hamasaki!
I worked on it like a copyist monk. So I'm going to take a short break of 2-3 days before starting my next project which will also be bigger than conventional films but still smaller than this project.

See you soon under the holy light of perversity.

FR-[MIRD-141] MOODYZ Fan Thanksgiving Day - Fuck Bus Tour 2014
Thank you very much. As a JAV translator, I know it's such a monumental task.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Hey Taako,

Yes, I'm planning on posting a full version of JUC-514. I have started and stopped so many times. I apologize for not following thru and finishing it before now.
I am in an ultra-busy season at work, but I will FOR SURE be able to get it done and posted before the end of the month. (I get excited and distracted by new projects all the time and it's far too common for me to get sidetracked and forget I was supposed to finish one specific project before moving on to several more at one time.)
No problem. As I said before take your time. I know how life is AND getting distracted by new projects.
As I said I'm practically doing 5 projects currently.
I'm just taking my time , no presssssure :D

Reactions: Imscully

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Here is a lightly edited subtitle file I originally found on SubtitleCat.com. I believe it was a DL machine translation, so it did need some work.
My standard edits, besides just simple translations/conversions, include fixing some of the tenses, some of the pronouns, capitalizations, search/replacing "I'm going" with "I'm cumming", "So comfortable" with "Feels so good/great" (Kimochi-ii only means comfortable in some uses-rarely the JAV ones, LOL)

My personal edits, which are just my quirks (because I translate them for just me) include:
1) I try to leave titles/honorifics in japanese, but translate the same word if it isn't used directly. So, Mio (the girlfriend) calls her older sister directly as "Oneechan", which is the familiar (family) way of calling her older sister. Yuuki (the boyfriend) calls her "Oneesan", which is the more formal, non-family honorific for an older woman. I left these as is. But, when Iroha (the hot cheating older sister) refers to her sister to Yuuki, as 'my sister', I translated that to sister to english. Its just clearer to me to translate to make clear who they are talking *about*, but when they are talking directly to the person, I leave the japanese title.
2) I didn't do it with this one, but lately I have just started removing the "Kimochi-ii/So comfortable/Feels so good" subtitle text completely-in a lot of cases it is just mumbled/whispered/uttered, not as actual phrases, but more as emotion. I don't think adding the subtitles below it constantly really add much-I assume most people understand they aren't missing some critical dialogue here. But maybe others want it all.

Anyways, here is ADN-337 Summer Vacation In The Hot And Humid Countryside. I Drowned In Sweaty Sex With My Girlfriend's Defenseless Sister, with Iroha Natsume
Thank you for your work. And thank you for giving us some insights on your subbing methods.

A lots of words like I'm cumming and so comfortable I leave in... not for me but for others.
it does get repetitive to keep adding sometimes.

For me i can feel when it's an "emotional kimochii" or an "acting kimochii". I think the actresses moans and facial can't always hide what she's feeling:cool:

I might try an experiment where I add it only doing the climatic scenes. We'll see.

Anyways, thank you for your subs and your insight :D

Last edited:

r00g

Jul 25, 2009
When I started translating and creating subs the results came out like shit. So I'm reuploading my old work with a better sub

MVSD-439 english subtitle
Title: A Little Devil Sandwich: Lolita Devil Girls Nicely Gulping Down Dicks Into Their Bubbly Asses
Actress: Matsumoto Ichika. Oka Erina
Number of lines: 1725
Length: 02:25:11
Synopsis: "I want to ejaculate as much as I can while being buried in these young girl's white peach-like asses! Two cute loli girls are on the rampage with their asses shaking left and right with their assholes exposed! Seeing this my thick cock explode! They're gonna make love and make a juicy ass sandwich in my dick, while they're gonna look at each other! Oh, it's paradise! The combination of their young divine asses and their ass playfulness will make your cock throb with full excitement!"

View attachment 2944741
@rickson - thank you so much for this excellent translation! Loved it!

Reactions: rickson

bosco50

Mar 5, 2012
Back with another translation. I cleaned up ROE-063. The ROE series has been killing it lately for the taboo mother/son genre. Rieko Hiraoka is fantastic in this. Great story and incredibly naughty dialogue. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 6B99AD9E-8044-483B-B87B-659ECC5EA75E.jpeg
    6B99AD9E-8044-483B-B87B-659ECC5EA75E.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 244
  • ROE-063.ENG.zip
    20 KB · Views: 478

alexi395

Jul 31, 2020
So the chinese sources have started the rainbow transition on their subs to prevent extraction by VSF. I guess this is the end of good subs .2022 is even worse than last year ,first r18 went batshit crazy and wiped half of their catalogue then this :(

Reactions: gingergauge

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
So the chinese sources have started the rainbow transition on their subs to prevent extraction by VSF. I guess this is the end of good subs .2022 is even worse than last year ,first r18 went batshit crazy and wiped half of their catalogue then this :(
Sorry this place is for posting subs :D

The place to talk about subs related questions is...

Reactions: Imscully