Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

jannat2sanjay

Jan 1, 2017
hi friends,
Another Transportation From Me...
1.ADN-262
adn262pl.jpg

Attachments

• ADN-262 tranported by janat2sanjay-en.rar
    8.7 KB · Views: 696

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
I'd like to present to your attention another personal choice of @George1967
Here's some kind of dark family drama by Nagae Style, with r***, murder and incest. (PM me for decensored version of it)
NSPS-240 (SBNR-334) Showa Era Story Of Immorality, A Mother And Son, Hitomi Yamabuki
h_102sbnr00334pl.jpg

Attachments

• SBNR-334_eng.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 760

masonry

Feb 17, 2007
hi there. anyone have the korean/chinese subs for HZGD-067? I found machine-translated English subs but I'm looking for the original non-English it came from. Thanks in advance!!!

hzgd-067.jpg

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
hi there. anyone have the korean/chinese subs for HZGD-067? I found machine-translated English subs but I'm looking for the original non-English it came from. Thanks in advance!!!

hzgd-067.jpg

Try the file here https://www.subtitlecat.com/subs/190/HZGD-067.html . Weirdly it says translated from Chinese file, but no Chinese file. There is however a Japanese file (but likely Chinese -> Japanese). Please note I don't know how complete it is, as it seems light with only 325 "sentences"

If you're hardcore enough you could try transcribing the Chinese subtitles from the hardcoded version here https://javembed.xyz/f/ppd3dfm5kd25rg0, again can't attest to how complete it might be.

Last edited:

masonry

Feb 17, 2007
Try the file here https://www.subtitlecat.com/subs/190/HZGD-067.html . Weirdly it says translated from Chinese file, but no Chinese file. There is however a Japanese file (but likely Chinese -> Japanese). Please note I don't know how complete it is, as it seems light with only 325 "sentences"

If you're hardcore enough you could try transcribing the Chinese subtitles from the hardcoded version here https://javembed.xyz/f/ppd3dfm5kd25rg0, again can't attest to how complete it might be.

Yeah, subtitlecat has the machine-translated English but no sources. and I have downloaded the Chinese hardcoded sub already as well. Just wanted the original srt so it makes my translation much easier :-D

Also, thanks for effort with the reply. Cheers!!!

Reactions: xavcierw

truc1979

Aug 24, 2015
Yeah, subtitlecat has the machine-translated English but no sources. and I have downloaded the Chinese hardcoded sub already as well. Just wanted the original srt so it makes my translation much easier :-D

Also, thanks for effort with the reply. Cheers!!!

Not uploaded yet on AV-Subs, but here is the Chinese version (feel free to upload it if you wish).

By the way, I was wondering what does "MTL" mean? Machine Translated Languages?
Also, jannat2sanjay often use "Transportation", does it have a specific meaning in translations world?

Thanks !!

Attachments

• HZGD-067---ZH.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 451

George1967

Feb 12, 2020

hzgd-067.jpg
... here is the subtitle for HZGD-067 in 2 variants: srt and ssa (it's in Chinese) ... I don't know if srt is better than the one posted by @truc1979 ... but, if I had it, m- I thought of posting it, maybe it will help you (yourself or others)!

Attachments

• HZGD-067.rar
    12.5 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
Not uploaded yet on AV-Subs, but here is the Chinese version (feel free to upload it if you wish).

Also, jannat2sanjay often use "Transportation", does it have a specific meaning in translations world?

Thanks !!

MTL = Machine TransLation ... people like 3 letters acronyms even if it's only for 2 words.

Maybe translation and transportation is the same "word" in @jannat2sanjay native language; MTL can be very quirky.

Reactions: truc1979 and memo31

jannat2sanjay

Jan 1, 2017

Thanks !!
"Transportation" means nothing in traslation world....
its just word which explain my work, means i am transporting .srt from one place to here beacuse i have been learning about jav from here thatswhy i am mentioning specifically "Transportation" in my posts.
i am not orginal author or creater of subtitles nor i remove the original author name in any of the subtitles which have i posted here.
I think i try to explain what "Transportation" means if have any doubt please feel free ask anything about my work or post i will reply....