Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
MIAA-206

starring: Kaho Imai

miaa206pl.jpg

Attachments

• MIAA206.Cowgirl Sex Kaho Imai.rar
    8.1 KB · Views: 534

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... I was telling you the other day about collaborating with [B]@Imscully[/B] ... and now I've found another collaborator @AgarabjeM ... and I decided by mutual agreement that I should decensored the movies for which they make original subtitles (and how I think that subtitling is more important in a JAV movie) I decided it was better for them to post everything (decensored movie + subtitling) ... because my goal on this forum is to find people like them to help the akiba community, I DON'T BECOME A HERO! ... (as someone said a few posts ago) !!! ... I will also have my own posts ... now, we are looking forward to the 2 collaborators and maybe there will be more (but I tell you, they both have great movies and ideas) in the spirit of JAV!

Rofi

Jun 22, 2020
Not all heroes wear capes :D

Ok, my kuns, here is an eng subs for a great Madonna movie JUX-181 with beautiful Ryo Hitomi! (Ask via PM if you want that film decensored)
I won't get tired of saying Thank You George1967 :cool:
jux00181pl.jpg
thanx man fir this

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
RCTD-318 Relative Distress In Snowy Mountains
1rctd318pl.jpg

RTP-093 Without Knowing That Seen In The Younger Sister, My In Immersed In The Virtual Masturbation VR Which Got.If I Feel That Touch The Ji ○ Port To Someone Realistically Remove The Goggles ...! ?Sister To Co ○ Ma Wet "I Real Better Is Feeling Good" While Squeezing My Ji ○ Port ...!
118rtp093pl.jpg

UMSO-222 The Task Of Art School Is Drawing Of Baz! What?The Father Who Was Asked For The Model Got A Full Erection Of Rain!A Runaway Father Removes A Condom And Injects It Into Her Daughter! What? 2
84umso222pl.jpg

VENU-719 Kimono [Mute] There Is A Father Next To Her Adulen ... Kamiyama Nana
venu719pl.jpg

VENU-921 Aunt Haruka Ayane Squeezing Every Drop Of Her Nephew's Sperm With Freshly Stripped Panties
venu921pl.jpg

WANZ-735 My Older Sister Who Is Tempted To See The Gap Between My Parents And A Domestic Cum Shot,
wanz735pl.jpg

New batch of subs.

Attachments

• Translated Subs.rar
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,191

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
For NHDTA-689, the only subbed part was the middle scene so you need to time it yourself or cut the vid. As always, these subs are only as good as the quality of chinese subbed video that I download and if the programs are able to rip them accurately.
NHDTA-689 After Opening The Door Of The Bathroom Neat And Clean Sister Is In Pee! First Saw His Brother That Was Lust In Oma Co ○ Sister Forbidden Incest Without Listening Suppressed 3
1nhdta689pl.jpg

OKSN-204 Akiyoshi Horiuchi Mom'll Become A Woman For The First Time
oksn204pl.jpg

VAGU-092 Iioka Kanako Mature Customs Of Soap For The First Time, Was A Mom When You Are Nominated Out Of Incest
vagu092pl.jpg

VRTM-411 My Son Who Secretly Aims At A Deca Ass Mother-in-law Is Going To Take A Bath And Grasp The Ass So That It Is Fully Visible!If You Insert Chi ○ Po From The Refusing Mother-in-law, It's Overwhelming And Overwhelmingly Overturned And Culminated!
h_910vrtm411pl.jpg

Attachments

• Translated Subs.rar
    36.5 KB · Views: 976

dimmzdale

Aug 5, 2020
does anyone can please tell me how to download close caption from streaming sites like fembed or streamtape? i came across a site, javx.cc of which has awesome collection(and seemingly well updated too, MIDE-790 already there) of english subbed jav hosted on those streaming sites. the problem is when i tried to download the video, it has no subtitles, and after that i discovered that the subs is actually cc in the streaming host.

if this particular topic has already been discussed in this thread or other forum in this site, can anyone please give me the link to the answer? it will be much appreciated

skiddils

Jun 12, 2020
does anyone can please tell me how to download close caption from streaming sites like fembed or streamtape? i came across a site, javx.cc of which has awesome collection(and seemingly well updated too, MIDE-790 already there) of english subbed jav hosted on those streaming sites. the problem is when i tried to download the video, it has no subtitles, and after that i discovered that the subs is actually cc in the streaming host.

if this particular topic has already been discussed in this thread or other forum in this site, can anyone please give me the link to the answer? it will be much appreciated

You can most likely just find the subs that site is using on this forum - I just checked and whoever posted it on the site last week literally used the sub file I made and posted here when they uploaded ABP-755 a few days ago. They removed some of the text formatting I used, but the language is exactly as I translated it, so I assume most of the other files are on this thread already.

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020

You can find the raw (MTL) English subtitles for MIDE-790 here https://javsubtitled.blogspot.com/2020/08/mide-790-19-years-old-rookie-av-debut.html (it was only just uploaded on the 4th August).

Those sites work fast, and it looks like the lift all the subs from that blogspot like for like.

Last edited:

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
You can most likely just find the subs that site is using on this forum - I just checked and whoever posted it on the site last week literally used the sub file I made and posted here when they uploaded ABP-755 a few days ago. They removed some of the text formatting I used, but the language is exactly as I translated it, so I assume most of the other files are on this thread already.

Speaking of subs posted here appearing elsewhere, my tweaked English subtitles of ATID-284 has been hard encoded and can now be streamed on https://javsub.co/. At least they left my credits in.

dimmzdale

Aug 5, 2020

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
I have a questions for the true Japanese linguists on this board. I am definitely NOT in that category, so I work from machine translations and try my best to make them more fluid and intelligible before posting them here. One thing I always have to pay particular attention to is the use of pronouns. The machine translations often mix up "I" and "you" and "his" and "her" and other similar pronouns. Why does this so frequently happen? Are pronouns in Japanese vague or are they often unstated? It is kind of funny when you read sentences like "His pussy is so wet." (In a similar vein I have seen "boyfriend" used in place of "girlfriend" and I know the two words are very different in Japanese, so I speculate that the original word was something like "sweetheart" which can be more ambiguous.)

Any insights from those who have studied the language would be appreciated.

Reactions: Rezzonicco