Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
IPX-397

starring Kokona Yuzuki

ipx397pl.jpg

Attachments

• IPX-397 I Just Intended To Make Fun Of My Virgin Brother.rar
    12.4 KB · Views: 612

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
MEYD-356 - Kimishima Mio

meyd356pl.jpg

A long running series with many of them have been subtitled (various sources), but I couldn't find this one of Kimishima Mio.

So I found a SRT file in Chinese; MTL it to English and gave it a once over for context, and added a bit of my own style.

You may need to adjust timings on the SRT file depending on what version you have.

I'm flattered that my MTL subtitles is already up on Subtitlecat and converted to 3 more languages.

Anyhow, I'm working on something new (different actress and story). It's taking longer than I would like, as there's lots of dialog covered by music, and possible missing/wrong(?) dialog in the Chinese SRT file.

Hopefully I'll have it finalized later today to my satisfaction.

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
ATID-284 - Matsushita Saeko

atid284pl.jpg

Chinese/MTL English SRT from Subtitle Cat, which have been tweaked by me. Did my best to add missing lines (probably missed lots), and made up a lot of them to fit the scene/mood.

As always you may need tweak timings to match your video.

I'm new to Matsushita Saeko, but I'm sure she has many fans. Her large and puffy areolas are absolutely stunning. No fake arousal with those standing to attention.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• ATID-284 EN v1.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 716
Last edited:

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
Is there a way to extract hard subbed from video ?

Yes, but it involves a lot of work and multiple different softwares.

One software to detecting and capturing images from the video. Second OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software to run through those images to convert it to text format, and even then would require correcting things manually.

Reactions: cavarra

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... as I have said so many times ... through my posts I seek to HELP PEOPLE and MEET SPECIAL PEOPLE (to my liking) ... I want to MAKE PEOPLE BETTER and MORE GENEROUS ... I am aware that not everyone people can be the same (they are good or bad people - but I'm sure the bad guys have good parts to keep hidden, and I want to raise awareness of those good parts of them) ... so, if out of 100 people more bad (more tense) can find the good part of them at least 10 of them ... then, MY GOAL IS ACHIEVED !!!
... I made this introduction, to make it easier to understand the purpose of my posts (which will always have the status of GIFT !!!

------------------
... so through these searches I have already found special people (I already told you about @JAVLover2020) ... there are others, but today I want to talk about @Imscully - with whom I will try to collaborate in the interest of this "akiba community" ... so I will try to collaborate with him, more precisely: I will post a film decensored (by myself), and he will come up with his own post with the subtitle of that film (because it will be his full work and I want to receive all the thanks and encouragement personally ...) ... I think something good will come out of this and I want to encourage anyone who is going to help and develop this community! ... I WANT TO BE LIKE A UNITED FAMILY!
... at the end of this week you will have the first movie (it's a SURPRISE ... movie code) in collaboration with Imscully & George1967 !!!

wowsers

Mar 12, 2019
Is there a way to extract hard subbed from video ?
Yandex does a great job with screencaps (win-shift-S).

The main issue is that OCR will miss characters. Handwriting input teaches you the pinyin pretty quickly but it can be frustrating early on.
After finishing a few scenes you can type about half of the subs which saves a lot of time.

Reactions: cavarra

skiddils

Jun 12, 2020
Was combing through the thread a while back and @George1967 put me on the path to ABP-755 and Asuna Kawai, so started working through a translation on a CN sub. Like with my couple other posted subs this is slightly "editorialized" - not a straight translation - but I think it's fitting with the overall theme. Hopefully not stepping on any toes if someone posted it once before and I just couldn't find it.

ABP-755 w/ Asuna Kawai

118abp755pl.jpg

Took a bit but think it's a solid watch with added context. Now that I'm done I can get back to working through some other videos of both her and Saki Okuda. Cheers!

Attachments

• ABP-755.en.zip
    32.9 KB · Views: 638

eanolim

Mar 15, 2010
What will be the software that detect and capture the image from the video ?

Yes, but it involves a lot of work and multiple different softwares.

One software to detecting and capturing images from the video. Second OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software to run through those images to convert it to text format, and even then would require correcting things manually.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
What will be the software that detect and capture the image from the video ?
=========
... there are several programs that can capture video (even the nvidia video card has software that can capture video) ... but the easiest way is to run the movie in a window, stop it when you have dialogue on the screen and press the keys: “Alt + Print Scrin” and “paste” in a program (preferably Photoshop) ... then OCR program ... etc
... another way is for example with the phone (more precisely me I did this with iPhone ... it is possible to work with android phones as well) ... simply, google translate also has the OCR recognition variant, directly from the capture = a picture taken with the phone on the running movie) .. etc
... it would be something else: I remember that somewhere here on akiba (maybe, even on this subtitle thread ... at the beginning) someone wrote (I don't remember who, but it was known here on akiba) that you can play a movie with included hard subtitles and separate the subtitle movie with the “Internet Download” program (for which certain settings were made) - dec Well, you can separate the subtitle movie with this program, while downloading it
... someone remembers what I mean here (I can't find that post anymore) !!!

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
ATID-284 - Matsushita Saeko

atid284pl.jpg

Chinese/MTL English SRT from Subtitle Cat, which have been tweaked by me. Did my best to add missing lines (probably missed lots), and made up a lot of them to fit the scene/mood.

As always you may need tweak timings to match your video.

I'm new to Matsushita Saeko, but I'm sure she has many fans. Her large and puffy areolas are absolutely stunning. No fake arousal with those standing to attention.

Enjoy.
I found I'm a much bigger Saeko fan than I first thought.. thank you!

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
You can purchase subs for DVDES-920 from ERO-JAPAN.
I looked for Ero-Japan and was unable to find it.. maybe you meant EroJapanese? I checked there, and although they had it I can't find it listed anywhere. I appreciate your effort though.

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
I looked for Ero-Japan and was unable to find it.. maybe you meant EroJapanese? I checked there, and although they had it I can't find it listed anywhere. I appreciate your effort though.
———-
... you can find it in the Red Catalog ... and to get there you have to enter the password "letmein" ... and then to buy movies in the SPECIAL category (as is the case with DVDES-920) you have to enter another password: "Iwanttoseetheredcatalog" ... so start here:
https://erojapanese.com/how-to-access-the-red-catalog/