Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
View attachment 1980673
Here is my second attempt at a subtitle file. This JAV is Caribbeancom 082713-417 with Machiko Ono. It is uncensored (not just decensored like the previous video I did the subtitles for). Machiko plays an aspiring entertainer who is sent by her manager for some casting couch action with the president of a big production company. Her shaved uncensored pussy is a delight. I worked from a machine translation and have done my best to make it all flow intelligibly. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the translation, especially for some of them more garbled lines.

https://filejoker.net/r2t3xm1wlt86/Carib-082713-417-en.srt

Hi Makkdom,

Thank you for the sub for this interesting looking movie. It's not one that's been on my radar screen, mainly because I have found the Caribbean label, while quite hot and with a good variety, to be hard/expensive to acquire consistently. I've looked in 4 places so far and I've found the originating site offering membership subscriptions for way more than I'm willing to pay, 2 with viruses (that fortunately my AV programs caught), and one that kept wanting to send me somewhere else. No thank you.

I hope it's not asking to much if you could provide a link to the source and version of the one you used to develop the subs from or, even more useful, a link to where we could find that movie, even if from a different source? It will be greatly appreciated!

All the best, and once again, thank you for the hard work I know it took to create this.

X-Man

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Makkdom,

Thank you for the sub for this interesting looking movie. It's not one that's been on my radar screen, mainly because I have found the Caribbean label, while quite hot and with a good variety, to be hard/expensive to acquire consistently. I've looked in 4 places so far and I've found the originating site offering membership subscriptions for way more than I'm willing to pay, 2 with viruses (that fortunately my AV programs caught), and one that kept wanting to send me somewhere else. No thank you.

I hope it's not asking to much if you could provide a link to the source and version of the one you used to develop the subs from or, even more useful, a link to where we could find that movie, even if from a different source? It will be greatly appreciated!

All the best, and once again, thank you for the hard work I know it took to create this.

X-Man

https://javgiga.com/uncensored/

Best free place for uncensored JAVs like caribbean !!! Here's YMDD-177 non translated version !!! Melody Marks hot JAV !!!

Attachments

• STAR-784 Eng.txt
    54.7 KB · Views: 765
  • YMDD-177.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 819

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Hi Makkdom,

X-Man

I am not sure right now which site I used to get this video. Fortunately, Army Jackson has provided a link I hope will prove useful. I do know that I used the Video DownloadHelper add-on to Firefox to download the movie from whatever site I found it from. There is also a version for Chrome. If you are not already using this add-on I recommend it highly. Good luck.

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
htms118.jpg

Don't be put off by this rather unappealing cover image from this video nor its title: HTMS-118 Henry Tsukamoto Absolutely Necessary Movie Erotic Book. This video is interesting and different. It is 3 separate stories about some unconventional relationships in a small Japanese village. First, a schoolgirl and an older man, then a young woman working as a nude artist's model who is excited by the return to the village of the father she has not seen for six years, and lastly a middle-aged woman whose husband abandoned her 5 years ago, leaving her and her son to move in with her aged father. The quality that sets this video apart for me is the earthiness and reality of the director's approach. If you like his work here, check out other videos by Tsukamoto.

As before, I am working from a machine translation of an original Thai subtitle file. There were a few places where I had to do some paraphrasing because of the garbled nature of my source, but I hope it will still be an enjoyable result.
https://filejoker.net/91ueqqi0eoz2/htms-118-en.srt

johnny fontane

Mar 11, 2016
Hi Guys, I've been looking for JUX-092 subs for a long time, I wanted to translate it. Has anyone had it or seen it anywhere on the web? I mean srt, smi or ass subtitles file. It could be in Chinese or korean - no matter.
Please JUX-092
jux092pl.jpg

Last edited:

komodoo

Dec 11, 2019
Can someone please help me find subtitles for AVOP-137 Forbidden Care Hatano Yui & Otsuki Hibiki . I have been looking for these subtitles for ages and I would be very grateful to whosoever can help me out.

Reactions: rickson

johnny fontane

Mar 11, 2016
hi guys, i'm giving you my latest translation - romance of Ruri Saijo with her mean father-in-law -IENE-596. I translated the text from a Chinese srt file, but added some lines from myself.
I wish you good time!

P.S. still looking for srt file with subtitles for JUX-092 ...

1iene596pl.jpg

Attachments

• IENE-596eng.rar
    18.7 KB · Views: 728
Last edited:

mayortommy

Feb 13, 2009
Guys, can anybody tell me how to make a hard sub mp4?

thanks

JAV is much better when you can understand what the actors are saying.

Last edited:

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
My latest translations !! All are watchable !! Have fun guys !!!

Attachments

• MIAA-218 Kanon Kanon I Need To Grasp My Youthful Spouse.rar
    16.6 KB · Views: 791
  • SNIS-656 Rion Cosplay FHD.rar
    12.2 KB · Views: 821
  • HND-659 Teacher Reunion Pub Rinne Touka.rar
    15.6 KB · Views: 860
  • PRED-113.txt
    59 KB · Views: 741
  • EBOD-462 Eng.txt
    21 KB · Views: 729

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
very cool, thanks! Do you just download from any video source and rename the subtitle file same as the video name?

Most of the time it works. Sometimes there may be an offset between the video and the subtitles. The best solution is to download the video from a different source, until you find one that is synchronized with the subtitles. Another option is to adjust the subtitles to the video, it is more laborious.

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
very cool, thanks! Do you just download from any video source and rename the subtitle file same as the video name?
Mostly they work with JAVQD/FBJAV/HPJAV 720/1080p files !!! I recommend javqd vids with 1080p and use a IDM Mozilla pluggin to download them !!

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Enjoy some more Eng subs !!!

Attachments

• PRED-220 Yui Hatano Storm Day.rar
    7.5 KB · Views: 931
  • IPX-440 Tsubasa Amami Storm.rar
    11.4 KB · Views: 883
  • IPX-149 Sakura Momo.rar
    16 KB · Views: 918
  • ADN-113 eng.rar
    10.4 KB · Views: 773
  • DASD-430 eng.rar
    24.4 KB · Views: 793
  • JUY-643eng.rar
    20.3 KB · Views: 819
  • ATID-318 eng.rar
    8.3 KB · Views: 798
  • MEYD-454 eng.rar
    9.6 KB · Views: 827
  • ADN-202-eng.rar
    8 KB · Views: 776

johnny fontane

Mar 11, 2016
Hi guys! Check out my new translation MDYD-839 - Ruri Saijo as a fallen busty wife who is having an affair with a young neighbor. I think this is one of her best films. When I translated I used the Chinese srt file but I added a lot from myself and almost doubled the number of lines.
Nice watch!
mdyd839pl.jpg

Attachments

• MDYD-839eng.rar
    8.9 KB · Views: 869