Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Like I said, that's not uncensored but decensored. You can still see where the mosaic was because it's slightly blurred. There's software around where you can do the same, though it works best on the minimal mosaic stuff they did a few years ago. They're currently doing bigger pixels on the censoring, which the software is less good at fixing. Maybe in a few years.

masonry

Feb 17, 2007
Hey peeps. Anyone here have non-English subs for JUY-263? I wanna do this one next.

juy00263pl.jpg

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

ironfevers

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks to javr for extracting GVG-367. He got rewarded his rare movie. I translated it with yandex and google. Then made corrections. There's a 7 gb 1080p torrent on sukebei nyaa or a1080hd

Kaori's husband is not having sex anymore. Always too tired and blames it on work. Kaori bought new lingerie to seduce her hubby. Her son, Yuji, caught his sexy mom in the outfit. He's been having fantasies of mom ever since. Kaori saw her son's dick and said he's all grown up now. Their relationship escalates to sex.

Attachments

• gvg-367 Eng.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,046

Feb 1, 2008
View attachment 1968768Here are some more raw Eng subs for our members !! A happy & prosperous New year to all of us here , cheers !!!

Thanks again sooo Much for all of the subs. One quick question, the archive contains 2 subtitle files for ABP-874 (ABP-874 ENG.srt and ABP-874 ENG TWO.srt), I though they might be 2 drafts of a translation bu hey seem like subtitles for 2 different films. Any idea what the other film is?

Reactions: Arny Jackson

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Thanks again sooo Much for all of the subs. One quick question, the archive contains 2 subtitle files for ABP-874 (ABP-874 ENG.srt and ABP-874 ENG TWO.srt), I though they might be 2 drafts of a translation bu hey seem like subtitles for 2 different films. Any idea what the other film is?
Both are same films bruh , try them with the 7.9 GB ABP-874 , you will know !!!

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
carib-082713-417.jpg
Here is my second attempt at a subtitle file. This JAV is Caribbeancom 082713-417 with Machiko Ono. It is uncensored (not just decensored like the previous video I did the subtitles for). Machiko plays an aspiring entertainer who is sent by her manager for some casting couch action with the president of a big production company. Her shaved uncensored pussy is a delight. I worked from a machine translation and have done my best to make it all flow intelligibly. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the translation, especially for some of them more garbled lines.

https://filejoker.net/r2t3xm1wlt86/Carib-082713-417-en.srt

tons123

Apr 10, 2015
Lot of drama around here lately. I appreciate the efforts of all who provide us with subtitles. As my small contribution to the site, check out this link: https://www.subtitlecat.com/ (I don't think I have seen anyone else mention it here before, so if it is old news to others, my apologies.) Just type the code of any well known JAV company into the search line at the site and you will likely find quite a few subtitles available. Some of them are dead links, and in some cases the timing of the subs is off, but most of them work pretty well. I have found only a few that were just gibberish.

Thanks for the link Makkdom!!

I did really find a whole lot of working subs on this site. Although a lot of them seems to either encoded or not getting properly loaded when we open them due to improper translation language? Is there any way we can download the original source file that gets translated to other languages.

Reactions: Arny Jackson

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for the link Makkdom!!

I did really find a whole lot of working subs on this site. Although a lot of them seems to either encoded or not getting properly loaded when we open them due to improper translation language? Is there any way we can download the original source file that gets translated to other languages.

Other than the few bad links on that site, I have not had many problems. I have now downloaded more than a hundred files and only a few of them ended up being garbled. I am not sure what the issue is for you, but I don't know anything more about the site except that it showed up once in a google search for a jav title and I tried putting in other studio prefixes followed by a hyphen and hit the jackpot. More than 30 companies have multiple files for jav titles there. I am sorry I can't help with how to get to the original source files.

johnny fontane

Mar 11, 2016
JUX-544
"Misaki moves into a new apartment because of her husband's job, and takes the opportunity to start a new job of her own at a culture school. There she meets Sawagi, who just happens to be her next door neighbor. But when they sit down for a quiet drink, Sawagi suddenly launches himself at her. Following that, she has to see him every day at work, and in her apartment building, and eventually she becomes attracted to him. Finally, even with her husband nearby, Misaki gives in to her growing lust for Sawagi..."

jux544pl.jpg

https://rapidgator.net/file/b5d49b7758fb5e00385b566d656a70d4/JUX-544engMY.srt.html

Enjoy!

johnny fontane

Mar 11, 2016
JUX-518
"With her husband's promotion, the couple buys a new house. While taking out trash, the wife, Misaki runs into a trash collector who turns out to be her previous boss, Sawada, at the waste pile. After running into a huge crisis, Sawada had to leave the company. Having remembered his days of suffering after quitting his company, Sawada sees Misaki's grown-up body and ends up forcefully pushing her over. Overwhelmed by Sawada's masculine force and thick, powerful penis, Misaki eventually gives into immoral sexual pleasures..."

jux518pl.jpg

https://rapidgator.net/file/aebcf820fe6346f6572c9984e71d0212/JUX-518engMY.srt.html

Enjoy!

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Guy named Lena Love in jamakav is sharing the subs that I upload here and asking 30/50MP from users !! That's not fair ! Whoever you're you can't distribute them asking for price !! All are free !! Even somebody uploaded GVG-367 in jamakav taking credit for othrer's work !! Please don't do that !! Here are some new subs !!pppd720pl.jpg

Attachments

• pppd-720-en.rar
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,001
  • MEYD-226 eng.rar
    9.6 KB · Views: 916
  • PPPD-700 eng.rar
    11.4 KB · Views: 891
  • JUY-717 eng.rar
    7.1 KB · Views: 892
  • ADN-222 eng.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 823
  • WANZ-782 eng.rar
    18.2 KB · Views: 975
  • PPPD-582 eng.rar
    13.7 KB · Views: 898
  • ATID-325 eng.rar
    5 KB · Views: 920

sarkis

Nov 8, 2019
Guy named Lena Love in jamakav is sharing the subs that I upload here and asking 30/50MP from users !! That's not fair ! Whoever you're you can't distribute them asking for price !! All are free !! Even somebody uploaded GVG-367 in jamakav taking credit for othrer's work !! Please don't do that !! Here are some new subs !!View attachment 1986698
thanks for your hardwork dude upload them first there so he dont do it :)