Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Here are some of my work !!! Took a lot of time to adjust and reedit these subs !!! Lemme know if you need the exact video for these subs !! Usually 720p/1080p vids of these JAV without ads will be perfect match for these subs !!! Keep up the fun, guys !!!

Arny, you are a Super Star! Thank you!

X-Man

Reactions: Arny Jackson

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Arny, why is your hnd-716 translation so terrible? You know zero Chinese but that's no excuse. Look at lines 7-12. Are you replacing every line with "yeah" on purpose? How exactly are you translating them? My Chinese is good yet I just machine translated with no corrections and it's way better than yours!

Ironfevers, not only are you out of line with your comments, you should know that imperfect FREE subs are much better than NO subs and STILL better in many ways than perfect subs you pay big bucks for!

Criticism of someone providing a free service is not only bad form but beyond rude. It's a good way to make them go away.

In this case, an apology would/should be your next move.

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hi, first time posting here but I've been lurking around for a while. Just wanted to share some subs I made from the chinese pack. They might not be 100% correct since I don't read chinese but I try to make it make sense.

For right now, I've got these 2 subs for scenes of 2 of my favourite girls, Yuna Shiina and Seira Ichijo. If anybody has anymore subs for scenes of these girls, please let me know.

Hi lakn,

Are these clips of SCENES or the entire movies?

Thanks.

X-Man

Suiko

Dec 2, 2019
Ok, guys this is one I actually put in more effort, took me hours and made me appreciate everyone who shares subs even more!!! I used 3 different versions of the subs English, Chinese and Korean and edited best I could, hope you all enjoy. Shout out to all subbers (especially Arny for helping me from the start)

Cheers

pgd919pl.jpg

Attachments

• PGD919.FHD.rar
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,032
Last edited:

ironfevers

Nov 9, 2019
No big deal. I'll assume machine error but didn't bother to check it over. It's fine since it was your only outlier. Hunta-660 is the longest one I've extracted so far. Almost 4 hours long and 1572 lines. If you want to know what videos have hardcoded subtitles, check javpapa.

Attachments

• jul-037.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 848
  • hunta-660.zip
    42.4 KB · Views: 938

ironfevers

Nov 9, 2019
I appreciate all your encouraging works !! Whenever I watch a decent JAV with subs I remember about this thread and you guys !!! So don't worry I will keep posting . As for some errors in translation only Traditional Chinese is fucking obscure to translate otherwise Simplified Chinese and Korean are easy as pie !! Will post more subs just ask for specific video not by actress !!!
Why would traditional translate any differently than simplified? That makes no sense. Traditional has the same meaning as simplified, just visually the characters have more strokes. No idea what you're talking about.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Why would traditional translate any differently than simplified? That makes no sense. Traditional has the same meaning as simplified, just visually the characters have more strokes. No idea what you're talking about.

Maybe he is talking about the translations done by Taiwan groups there use to be some old ones that were in traditional Chinese. But, yeah I don't see how it's any different if you know both.

ShinjiYamato

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone here know an excellent way of recovering deleted files on micro sd card? I recently deleted my JAV lol but decided i'm not ready yet to let go and want to recover them.

klako

Mar 9, 2013
How about video from GIGA like GHOR-98?
All of those are under cosplay, right? Do they have subtitle?

ironfevers

Nov 9, 2019
I'll give you an incentive to extract subtitles. Every two Chinese subtitles that you extract that's never been uploaded anywhere else, will get you one movie in original 6000kbps no watermark. I know Chinese users that practically have every movie not kidding. I'll be the middleman uploading your two subtitles to the Chinese forum. They'll give me the Baidu link and I'll give it you. Rare movies I obtained as a reward for extracting subtitles. https://imgur.com/a/QvR6IIH. You won't find these in public.