Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

creeplike

Mar 18, 2019
hi guys anyone have eng subtitles for these movies? PPPD-361, MIGD-584 and MIRD-114? Hopefully its not auto-translate? Thank you guys!

Nokel

May 18, 2019
Would any of you be kind enough to download the foreign subtitles for PRED-178 off of jamakav.com? I don't have enough 'karma' to download it, unfortunately. Since an English version of the subtitles doesn't exist (afaik), what I would basically like to do is cobble together my own English subtitle by using google translate, context clues, by comparing different subtitle files (eg. Thai, Chinese, etc). I'd post the result on here for you all, obvs. Any help would be appreciated, since I currently only have the Thai sub and I don't think that will be enough.

https://www.jamakav.com/bbs/search.php?url=https://www.jamakav.com/bbs/search.php&stx=pred-178

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
Would any of you be kind enough to download the foreign subtitles for PRED-178 off of jamakav.com? I don't have enough 'karma' to download it, unfortunately. Since an English version of the subtitles doesn't exist (afaik), what I would basically like to do is cobble together my own English subtitle by using google translate, context clues, by comparing different subtitle files (eg. Thai, Chinese, etc). I'd post the result on here for you all, obvs. Any help would be appreciated, since I currently only have the Thai sub and I don't think that will be enough.

https://www.jamakav.com/bbs/search.php?url=https://www.jamakav.com/bbs/search.php&stx=pred-178

Attachments

• PRED-178.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 863

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
@R1k0 I have a similar request . If you can please post URE-048 and URE-051 korean subs here , I promise I will post them here with refined works. I just reached lvl 3 in jamamkv wesbite , so can't download those subs. Thanks in advance.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hi, I've been away from AKIBA for too long... So... my main question is have there been any new dumps of Chinese or English subs? I've seen quite a few subbed releases but mostly I prefer to get a clean rip and separately get a sub file. (ideally all the rips would have soft-sub embedded but that's not happening) Anyway for this thread, hard-sub are very very (technically) inconvenient to translate to English.

Of the rapidly aging subs, 2 that got my eyes are ABP-755 and MIDE-599. In former, Asuna Kawai plays a non-competing member of a high school swim team. Basically means she does all the cleaning and tidying up while the all-male team practice and compete. She found out from a mysterious notebook the super secret way to improve the team's performance is to suck and fuck and paisuri each and every one of them. So that's the story. In a way, a story synopsis (maybe slightly more elaborate than above) is enough to enhance the enjoyment of this vid. A line-by-line translation (almost 1400 lines) would take way way too much of the free time that I don't have, and how much does it add? I happen to really enjoy the line-by-line sub before and during the sex because for once I buy into a girl's acting and the plot. But how many of you care?

Similarly, MIDE-599. This is I think Yua Mikami's only one time to be loaned out to another studio. So Moodyz (supposedly) set up a very special project for this occassion. The vid is plot-less, i.e. Yua is just as herself, comes to Moodyz to record all-sex clips with a number of studs. So what's the point? The point or theme is that the crew and studs will somehow activate a berserk mode of her pussy, i.e. premature ejaculation i.e. come early come often. Kinda a lame concept. But there's some fun embarrassing setup and after-fuck interview. Most of the sub file are literally hundreds of lines of "I'm coming" type of dirty talk. So it'd be very boring to do the whole translation (think it's over 2000 lines) but there's some scenes of fake reality show type of conversation.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
得到邀请码有2种方式
1.找论坛会员要。
2.投稿原创自拍【原创自拍的自拍图片或者视频才算自拍的打手势98证明是原创】,

投稿原创自拍,可以联系:sehuatang@gmail.com 得到邀请码,
不能打手势98的,不能算原创,随便发一点图片来冒充原创的勿扰,谢谢。【不卖邀请码】
They explicitly said invitation code is not for sale.

You either get an invitation quote from a current member or.... this is interesting:
Shoot an original amateur photoset or video clip and contribute to the forum. To prove the work is original, make a hand gesture "98" in the photos or vid. Not a huge guess to assume that the photos or vid must be nude and/or sex.

Reactions: Arny Jackson

ShinjiYamato

Oct 23, 2018
Here's my next translation:
ADN-179: Nasty Night Activities. Father-In-Law's Lust. Saeko Matsushita

2w5ok83.jpg

This was a relatively minor project (about 400 lines) and I had Chinese and Korean translations as guides. The Korean translation wasn't very well done (it was a first try at translation) and the Chinese one was rather limited so I used Autosub to add to sources for translation. I did the translation over 3 weekends and finished the last few lines, which were very tricky, a few days ago.
I will probably provide a few more translations of Saeko Matsushita videos but I don't have any more of hers lined up right now. Also, Erojapanese has a few translations of her videos for sale.
A little 'early summer' present for you.
Enjoy!

I wonder if someone does know a link for ADN 179 FHD. I've been trying to find a torrent online but they are all like not working anymore, i found a 3.6gb one but it slows down at 2gb and i don't think it would finish. :/ Thanks to ericf for the translation btw.