Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Here's my latest translation:
Pink Family Vol. 4: My Granddaughter Is Practicing Sex With My Body - Starring Kamisaka Hinano

This one had very few lines. Some were mistranslated in the Chinese and some were hard to make out.
A story about a very worried young woman.
Enjoy!

A hard-subbed version of your work on this is now available on javsub.co. They give you credit at the start, at least.

Reactions: ericf

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Alrighty folks, it's that time again. New subs once again, courtesy of desioner!

OKSN-187 Kitagawa Erika Digital Mosaic Takumi Real Home Incest Story Mom'll Become A Woman For The First Time
oksn187pl.jpg

Movie Download: https://mega.nz/#!Hw0wSSJb!x_q_7c9vvGKS4nFz9wvoYZEeMIoyGdYiwzb-z4CuIkc

JUFD-562 Much 7 Days Of Sheer Wet Continues To Seduce My Sister AIKA
jufd562pl.jpg

Movie Download: https://mega.nz/#!utcgnCwI!KHT3C8V4DUDSghxPwVydA5sh4EQn2hTnHbzHTPB2h0U

URE-030 Original Hana Hook Transcendence Humiliation Contest Epic Long-awaited Live-action! !Revenge Harlem Torture Plan Ripe Komi 3 Anniversary Piece Of Root Dark Boy
ure030pl.jpg

Movie Download: https://mega.nz/#!LlFzVQgC!Q8hQ8vzfvfk5oWghh9gvR7OqUZ7tFDPTyck6UTKbYpI

VAGU-208 Super Excellent!Raw Naughty Rolled Up Mature Woman Op Pub Eri Takikawa
vagu208pl.jpg

Movie Download: https://mega.nz/#!3oNSFCCZ!VOprYVIeliN6DPH9hldLkPd21YCcquq65Y-05Xz44zw

Splendid collection. Thanks so much!

Reactions: slemx and Shiyuan

kingcoffe

Aug 17, 2018
where can i download subtitle from chinese/korea (only sub file) like this korean website
https://www.yaburi13.men/ but unfortunately there is no update file subtitle
cz if i donwload with the video, my internet connection so suckk T_T
helpp me guys

PS: i mean subtittle is new subtittle from new video
and big thank to member who post a bunch chines sub

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for the link R1k0.

I have registered on the site, confirmed my email, but am still unable to download any subs.

Is there some king of points/reward system in operation, and if so how do I earn points?

Cheers, Phil

Reactions: Arny Jackson

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
Reactions: Arny Jackson

Babatu

Apr 3, 2018
Has anyone ever try use desioner service to translate HEYZO series...? I think some of them has simple story plus it's uncensored.
My favorite is HEYZO-0841 Marina Matsumoto..

manjoe

Oct 4, 2011

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
I haven't posted anything for a while now and I have reasons for that. I've had lots of trouble with tired eyes and I need to get new glasses, which means I have to rest my eyes for the examination. Also, I haven't found anything that I want to translate recently, and the video I just finished OCRing Chinese subtitles for turned out to have so much unclear dialog that I can't take the time to try and get it right. There's a speaker voice that is very clear but then there are the voices of lots of people commenting on what is seen on screen as well as a female guide who's voice is sometimes drowned out by the spectators' voices. I thought I would want to translate another video before that one but it turned out that the story, it does actually have a real plot, ended on a very negative note and that's a no no for me.
So right now I don't have any clear ideas of what to translate.
I'll upload something as soon as I finish it.

Reactions: erikst

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
I haven't posted anything for a while now and I have reasons for that. I've had lots of trouble with tired eyes and I need to get new glasses, which means I have to rest my eyes for the examination. Also, I haven't found anything that I want to translate recently, and the video I just finished OCRing Chinese subtitles for turned out to have so much unclear dialog that I can't take the time to try and get it right. There's a speaker voice that is very clear but then there are the voices of lots of people commenting on what is seen on screen as well as a female guide who's voice is sometimes drowned out by the spectators' voices. I thought I would want to translate another video before that one but it turned out that the story, it does actually have a real plot, ended on a very negative note and that's a no no for me.
So right now I don't have any clear ideas of what to translate.
I'll upload something as soon as I finish it.

Just take your time and take it easy on yourself! We appreciate what you do, but it sure sounds like you need a good break.

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Anyone have MIAA-165, yui hatano... there's chinese sub already released. No softsub yet,
but there's Korean version but you to meet criteria to download it from the site
https://www.jamakav.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=process&wr_id=38562
Anyone knows other site beside hpjav (chinese sub), seem it has some problem, i cannot get their videos anymore.
Why can't I download the interesting uploads ? I need 50MP/30MP for a sub nut I already have 120+MP. I don't get it.

Babatu

Apr 3, 2018
Why can't I download the interesting uploads ? I need 50MP/30MP for a sub nut I already have 120+MP. I don't get it.
True that you already have enough point to get the sub, but beside point you also need experience to level up, you'll able to download sub once you get level 4, around 440 point I guess.. to achieve that, post a lot, and make pages there.. I just got level 2 today..

Babatu

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for the link R1k0.

I have registered on the site, confirmed my email, but am still unable to download any subs.

Is there some king of points/reward system in operation, and if so how do I earn points?

Cheers, Phil
You need to get Level 4 to download sub.. and to do that, just interact more, post your comment,
click like, create pages and build your own follower..

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
True that you already have enough point to get the sub, but beside point you also need experience to level up, you'll able to download sub once you get level 4, around 440 point I guess.. to achieve that, post a lot, and make pages there.. I just got level 2 today..
Thanks for clarification man. That website is a treasure for Non-Japanese seeker who wants JAV subs. Almost all the best JAV title's subs are there . Glory Quest, Madonna, Oppai, Venus etc. almost all single release with excellent dramas are found to have Korean subs in that site. If anybody extracts anything from that site please post it here. Thanks