Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Babatu

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for clarification man. That website is a treasure for Non-Japanese seeker who wants JAV subs. Almost all the best JAV title's subs are there . Glory Quest, Madonna, Oppai, Venus etc. almost all single release with excellent dramas are found to have Korean subs in that site. If anybody extracts anything from that site please post it here. Thanks
It's true but I don't plan on sharing their raw sub here or anywhere, in respect for creators who work really hard on making it since I'm one myself. Instead I'll translate it with good English of course not just Google Translate (that's lazy) n perfected the sync too.

Reactions: therealpmuk

conjro

Nov 7, 2013
ATID-340

View attachment 1894828
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javli73eym

Plot summary: A popular writer gets sexually addicted to a perverted masseur.
Unusual for an Attackers movie, there´s no graphic violence. The abuse is more subtle here.
Oda Mako gives a real amazing performance. I think she´s still a bit underrated.

This is a mix of chinese sub and japanese audio rip translation. Usually, the japanese audio is more accurate and richer in details. But unfortunately, there are a lot of interrupts, possible due to the background music.
In this case, the chinese subs were quite suitable, so that i didn´t had to edit that much.

Thanks bro,.
Always waiting mako oda from you :)

Reactions: Arny Jackson

kakarotd7

Sep 29, 2015
hello guys! does anyone have subs for this, please?

CJOD-124 - She’ll Bring You To An Amazing Ejaculation With Her Ass In This Furious Big Ass Oil Massage Parlor Yu Shinoda

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Sorry Edmondd, I don't. That series is rather difficult to find online in the first place. And the only reason why I knew about it was that I used to own the DVD back when I was living in Japan. Maybe check JavLibrary if anyone has uploaded it?
Waiting for your November uploads. Appreciate your hard work for subtitles.

Reactions: slemx

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
I'm working on subtitles for a 4 hr video. It's an edit/re-translation so it will be uploaded as Mystery Title 2. Remember I had two Mystery Titles lined up when I started uploading subtitles? Well, this one was started on at the same time as the other but has been lying untouched for over a year. It's a rather daunting task to take on a 4 hr movie and since I'm making subtitles for all dialog (hint, hint) it's taking longer than anticipated. I don't know, but I have probably worked on this at least 4o hrs in total up to now and I've got the last 55 minutes to check and then I'll have to do a complete translation check. I think a lot of you will like it. I will post a sample in the Decensoring thread later. I might have it ready for next weekend.

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
JUY-113 My Mother's Friend

View attachment 1903669

The story: Mako-san, who apparently has problems with her husband, is visiting an old friend. The son of the family, which she used to babysit, is now grown up.
Mako starts an affair with him, what she regrets soon. In the end, she decided to go back home to her husband.

Created from chinese sub and japanese audio rip translation. Some corrections and edits.
Thanks a lot for Mako Oda video. I have a question how can I extract chinese or Korean hard subs from a JAV video ? I can't use CCExtractor , it's really puzzling.