Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
I'm hoping that, first, this is the right place/thread to ask this question, and that someone here can help me.

Does anyone have any experience with the supposed JAV translation blog site https://myjavengsub.blogspot.com? It has lots of JAV movies and they are supposed to contain subs, or BE translated. I've DL'd a couple from there and other than a large sliding banner announcing where the movie came from, they are as found elsewhere, AND they both lack subtitles.

Its very possible I've missed doing something required by the site but I've looked and looked, but without success. Can anyone report on them from their experience?

Finally, if this IS the wrong place to be posting this/these questions, please let me know and point me in the right direction. I don't want to violate any rules or norms on what is for me, the best JAV-related site around!

Cheers!

X-Man

Reactions: shawn720s

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Many thanks to everyone that uploaded subtitles, really appraciate it!

-Besh

Reactions: dafuck

ricckyr

Jan 5, 2018
I'm hoping that, first, this is the right place/thread to ask this question, and that someone here can help me.

Does anyone have any experience with the supposed JAV translation blog site https://myjavengsub.blogspot.com? It has lots of JAV movies and they are supposed to contain subs, or BE translated. I've DL'd a couple from there and other than a large sliding banner announcing where the movie came from, they are as found elsewhere, AND they both lack subtitles.

Its very possible I've missed doing something required by the site but I've looked and looked, but without success. Can anyone report on them from their experience?

Finally, if this IS the wrong place to be posting this/these questions, please let me know and point me in the right direction. I don't want to violate any rules or norms on what is for me, the best JAV-related site around!

Cheers!

X-Man

the subtitles there are cc (closed captions) not hard subbed
there is some way to extract them maybe or just try to get the site to provide the srt on its own
but i have no idea

https://jav.guru/
https://www.javsubtitle.co/
those are sites that mostly have hard subbed movies but no srt

http://www.javsubbed.com/?zx=c105244fd5fd93fa
this one used to host movies then just did 1 big list of srt afterward nothing

i hope this is helpful
i do have some srt i downloaded and some i extracted as bad as they r they give a general idea :)

Reactions: shawn720s

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
the subtitles there are cc (closed captions) not hard subbed
there is some way to extract them maybe or just try to get the site to provide the srt on its own
but i have no idea

https://jav.guru/
https://www.javsubtitle.co/
those are sites that mostly have hard subbed movies but no srt

http://www.javsubbed.com/?zx=c105244fd5fd93fa
this one used to host movies then just did 1 big list of srt afterward nothing

i hope this is helpful
i do have some srt i downloaded and some i extracted as bad as they r they give a general idea :)

Openload and vidoza in myjavengsub have sub in VTT format.
If you use Internet download manager, just add vtt as video format to download the Sub

So I see jav.guru has Chinese sub. So I have an idea, we should find other language srt or vtt to use google translate.
Please someone share non-English non-hard sub, or a way to find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ricckyr

ricckyr

Jan 5, 2018
Openload and vidoza in myjavengsub have sub in VTT format.
If you use Internet download manager, just add vtt as video format to download the Sub

So I see jav.guru has Chinese sub. So I have an idea, we should find other language srt or vtt to use google translate.
Please someone share non-English non-hard sub, or a way to find them.

thx for the tip but if you can elaborate i'd be grateful since i am not finding info online yet

as for the original subs i do extract with the autosub the original jap subs but not always good
it depends on the audio quality and i use the google translate for it , but it is not as good as u would think
if u want a sample movie or 2 that i managed let me know

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
To download sub with closed caption from openload, I use Internet Download Manager. Download => Option, General Tab, Click Edit next to "Customize IDM Download panels in browsers", at "For web-players" tab, Add File Type VTT.
Reset browsers/reopen. It will have an option download VTT.

I used autosub and Google translate, it is bad.
Google translate translated sub should be more accurate I think.
hpjav (dot )com site has more than 8000 movie with Chineseese hard sub. So this thread should welcome all kind of language

Reactions: Dreammy90

ricckyr

Jan 5, 2018
To download sub with closed caption from openload, I use Internet Download Manager. Download => Option, General Tab, Click Edit next to "Customize IDM Download panels in browsers", at "For web-players" tab, Add File Type VTT.

hpjav (dot )com site has more than 8000 movie with Chineseese hard sub. So this thread should welcome all kind of language

this file i don't remember where i got it
that's not my work but i think it's obtained in the same manner (extracting audio) and u'll probably need to translate to english
anyway i hope it is useful for everybody (don't hate me if u don't like it)
as for chinese subs or hard subs in general i didn't find any way to extract them
and from my search online they specify if it is not mkv don't waste ur time
but if you have tips on the how to i am willing to try :)
it takes time to extract the subs even if it is not good it is not easy the minimum is 2 h to 4 h just explaining
so if you like do give positive feedback so i can try to share more of my work or the ones i collected
and everybody plz share (if i could afford to buy the subs i woul've :( )

Attachments

• 50 Best Movies Asians Subtitles.zip
    969.4 KB · Views: 2,908
Reactions: javarab and Edmondd

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
I already know how to do autosub and know the quality.
I am interested in your collected sub. Please share more

ricckyr

Jan 5, 2018
I already know how to do autosub and know the quality.
I am interested in your collected sub. Please share more

these i got from another site
later let me know how it went so i can share more
but i don't have too much more :)

Attachments

• Subtitles Pack A.rar
    103 KB · Views: 2,742
  • Subtitles Pack B.rar
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,408
  • Subtitles Pack C.rar
    12.4 KB · Views: 2,314
  • Subtitles Pack D.rar
    30.7 KB · Views: 2,350
  • Subtitles Pack E.rar
    25.5 KB · Views: 2,334
  • Subtitles Pack F.rar
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,306
  • Subtitles Pack G.rar
    50.2 KB · Views: 2,412

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Okay, so here's the first of my translated Jav movies.
FSET-533: Room Sharing. I'm the Only Man.
There are a handful lines that have been left untranslated because the original translator didn't make an attempt or because the audio is unclear.
AKNR = Akinori. This director has been around for a while and the theme of this movie, a man living together with several women, seems to be a common subject.
The women are generally attractive and the acting is pretty good, apart from the guy who plays whimpy.
I hope you will enjoy watching it.
Posting the subs and captures directly on the forum. I hope that's allowed.
The movie should start on a couple of red leaves.
Rename the file to the name of the video file.
Don't try to convert the subtitle to srt. It contains positioning tags and color tags that won't be converted and the subs will be a mess after conversion where I've added those .
The aspect ratio of the file should be 0x0 or the positioning and size of the subtitles won't be correct.
ericf
View attachment 1269496

First of all, i want to give my enormous thanks to ericf for this translation! I'm not sure how you went about doing it, though my best guess is that you found this movie with chinese subtitles, and used those to create English subtitles, but i have to say the end result was really good. The spelling, grammar and localization were spot on, making it a very easy read. The timings were also spot on, with the subtitles appearing at the same time as the dialogue, and very few dropped lines too. If this was your first post for us, then i cannot wait to see more as this was so well done. Even if there are to be no more, i fully appreciate that you spent the effort and time to do this and post it for us all to see.

The movie choice was a good one! I do like Akinori's movies for the wide range of movies they offer, with always a great choice of girls too. This movie was no exception, especially with the likes of Hikkaru Konno, Aoi Shirasaki, Yuki Natsume and Ryu Enami. The set up of the movie is good too, as it put the ladies in charge, meaning lot's more dirty talk from them, as well as more control, leading to better dialogue overall. I always prefer having the ladies leading as the dialogue is so much better, as when it's the other way, guys just tend to be assholes when they are in charge. Ladies, on the other hand, are much more sensual, and therefore, it is much better from the point of having a subtitle.

My favourite bit had to be the part when Ryu Enami, and one more girl, order him to video call his girlfriend, then proceed to give him a brilliant double blowjob under the desk, as he is busy sweet talking his girl. So naughty and fun!

vlcsnap-2018-03-07-17h24m55s994.jpg vlcsnap-2018-03-07-17h25m51s277.jpg vlcsnap-2018-03-07-17h26m53s892.jpg vlcsnap-2018-03-07-17h27m36s987.jpg vlcsnap-2018-03-07-17h27m56s453.jpg vlcsnap-2018-03-07-17h28m49s192.jpg vlcsnap-2018-03-07-17h29m23s728.jpg vlcsnap-2018-03-07-17h29m56s530.jpg

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
First of all, i want to give my enormous thanks to ericf for this translation! I'm not sure how you went about doing it, though my best guess is that you found this movie with chinese subtitles, and used those to create English subtitles, but i have to say the end result was really good. The spelling, grammar and localization were spot on, making it a very easy read. The timings were also spot on, with the subtitles appearing at the same time as the dialogue, and very few dropped lines too. If this was your first post for us, then i cannot wait to see more as this was so well done. Even if there are to be no more, i fully appreciate that you spent the effort and time to do this and post it for us all to see.

The movie choice was a good one! I do like Akinori's movies for the wide range of movies they offer, with always a great choice of girls too. This movie was no exception, especially with the likes of Hikkaru Konno, Aoi Shirasaki, Yuki Natsume and Ryu Enami. The set up of the movie is good too, as it put the ladies in charge, meaning lot's more dirty talk from them, as well as more control, leading to better dialogue overall. I always prefer having the ladies leading as the dialogue is so much better, as when it's the other way, guys just tend to be assholes when they are in charge. Ladies, on the other hand, are much more sensual, and therefore, it is much better from the point of having a subtitle.

My favourite bit had to be the part when Ryu Enami, and one more girl, order him to video call his girlfriend, then proceed to give him a brilliant double blowjob under the desk, as he is busy sweet talking his girl. So naughty and fun!

View attachment 1310733 View attachment 1310735 View attachment 1310736 View attachment 1310737 View attachment 1310738 View attachment 1310739 View attachment 1310740 View attachment 1310741

After seeing your attachment, I download the movie.
No prizes for guessing which girl I want to r*** badly.
I only pick one.
The oldest one and the one giving blow job underneath the table.
So attractive and her body is great.
Her nipples are beautiful and her face is sheer white.
Want to fuck her really badly.
Only want to carry her to the bathtub and continue fucking.

Last edited:

arm4n

Aug 20, 2009

OMG!!!! I've been looking a way to download VTT file but can't find any info anywhere...THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1310733 View attachment 1310735 View attachment 1310736 View attachment 1310737 View attachment 1310738 View attachment 1310739 View attachment 1310740 View attachment 1310741

Me too!!! I also love how she strips to reveal her undies. Sometime how I wish she was alone with him. But another girl will spice things up. But fucking-wise, a little short. Also she should have more foreplay with him. Guess there is a third party..

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Me too!!! I also love how she strips to reveal her undies. Sometime how I wish she was alone with him. But another girl will spice things up. But fucking-wise, a little short. Also she should have more foreplay with him. Guess there is a third party..

Don't worry. She had a pretty great JAV career so there's plenty to choose from. Best thing about JAV is the amazing range it has, so usually all bases are covered. Hope you find something of hers you enjoy fully!

Reactions: bigloser0

ericf

Jan 13, 2007

Thanks for the praise. I was in luck because the Chinese subbers were actually doing a pretty good job of translating and timing the Japanese dialog. Like you said, a few lines went untranslated, but most of it was. I did use some of my knowledge of the language to make changes where I noticed mistakes in the Chinese subtitles.
I use VideoSubFinder to capture the Chinese subtitles, then OCR in Abbyy Finereader, and then back in VideoSubFinder to make the subs.
The characters that wasn't captured in the OCR were then added manually, using http://classic.jisho.org/kanji/radicals/ and https://www.mdbg.net/chinese/dictionary?page=radicals and a document with the most common characters sorted by their radicals.
This 2 hr video took me around 30 hours to finish.
I haven't finished the second movie I was talking about earlier. The dialog in this one is less story oriented than in the Akinori movie. There are some lines I added after watching it all the way through that has no translation and that won't get one. The actress has a way of moaning out the lines so that it's hard to make out if it's really dialog or not. Anyway, the subbers weren't as good at their job on that video compared to the Akinori one. I might get it finished after easter.
I have one more short movie that I have started a translation on but that turned out to be such a botch job that I haven't come further than 14 minutes in (the total time is one hour) and since I've added timed lines for all dialog there are 171 lines instead of the original 76. That's a sure sign that the subbers don't really know the language well.
Anyway, there is one movie I have prepared the Chinese subs for that I will finish some time. I just don't know when. I do a lot of subbing work on a slightly easier level. Using the online translation sites is key in my work but there's a lot of guesswork/ituition involved. I have done some Japanese TV-series (some full translations (secondary from for example French) and some transciptions with additional translated dialog), movies and some Hong Kong movies (some of Stephen Chow's movies) where I've made some rather bad English more correct.
ericf

maxik84

Apr 23, 2009
I'm looking for translation of one jav DDK-010. Any ideas how can I find them, or how to finds someone who can do it?

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Okay, so here's the second movie I've translated: T28-464 - On A Day When Our Parents Weren't Home, I Fucked My Sister All Day Until There Was No Cum Left In Me. Actress: Yuuna Himekawa.
This time there are about 50 lines that I've been unable to translate. Mostly because the Chinese translators left an awful lot of dialog untranslated but also because the actress doesn't keep the dialog clear.
Anyway, the "story" of this movie is that the younger sister keeps wanting to fuck her older brother on a day when their parents are going away and she goes after what she wants relentlessly.
She's pretty cute in this movie.
The SD version is available at openload (go to openloadvideo.com and search for T28-464) or at javlibrary. There are 720p versions out there but you'll have to re-time this script for those, some of which have the audio out of sync with the video. Remember to keep the resolution of the script to 0 and 0 or the subtitles will appear in the wrong places on screen (there's a lot of on screen text in this).
ericf

Attachments

• T28-464Caps.jpg
    T28-464Caps.jpg
    737.9 KB · Views: 182
  • T28-464.SD Fin 2018-03-24.rar
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,224

arm4n

Aug 20, 2009
@ericf : Thank you so much for the T28-464 Subtitle. She looks very hot and cute in that video....I have the 1080p and will put it in google drive so everyone here can download. You have to wait until weekend though, because my upload speed is a bit slow.....for synchronization (for the 1080p-video), just resync with -171.07 second.