Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Also, BTW, I've noticed some reoccurring phrases when I try to translate. Some are obvious that you can pick up with context clues like "going" during sex is obviously supposed to mean "cumming". "Meat stick" is obviously cock. On the other hand, some are bizarre. I see "poop" a lot, and it doesn't seem to refer to actually poop. "Curry" is another. I've also seen some variation of the phrase "I'd like to turn off the dryer" come up multiple times in a sexual context, and I don't have a clue what that could possibly mean. Has anyone ever come up with a glossary of stuff like this? It would be very useful for non-Chinese/Japanese speakers when trying to translate.
Another commonly found weird translation is "rice" when they mean semen.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
My fully edited (corrected) eng. sub. of
DVDMS-296 Married Woman Sells Herself To Virgins For 100,000 Yen Per Climax

The dialogue on this one is massive! There are 1,400 lines, so it took awhile.
Those 2 girls are beautiful and in good shape. The acting is good and the sex scenes are hot.
Anyway, enjoy guys. A simple 'Thanks' will motivate me to post more... or not.
View attachment 2712342
Not only do I appreciate your hard work:cheers:but I liked that you stated with small details about the sub. Most importantly the condition of the sub.
I do wish people would state the condition of their subs i.e poor-good, Machine Translated, complete, and etc. These little details can helps us be more prepare so we know if a little cleaning is needed.

Reactions: styleraju

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I am growing weary from these types of posts in this thread.
It clearly states in the title: Not-a-sub-request-thread, yet this guy who has only two posts in the forum asks for SIX subtitles.
He's contributed ZERO and simply asks others to do work for him. That's seriously uncool.
I realize that people make mistakes when they are new, so I'm not trying to make my comments about one person.
However, it seems that requests are starting to far outnumber the sub postings on this thread.
I like to create and share my work, but I also enjoy being able to d/l new files.
When I see the notification that this thread had a new post, I get excited. To see that the post is a request from someone who contributes nothing ends up becoming a serious buzzkill.
Am I the only one feeling this frustration?
Should people who repeatedly violate the terms of a thread be banned by the admins?
Nope. I agree with you. It's a buzzkill for me. I have yet to contribute, I mostly ask for translations help when I'm stuck but I know the countless hours it takes to sub. It's no joke and it's exhausting for the body.
When I see post like that, the person come off as needy and greedy. Because 1) It states THIS IS NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD. And yet they ignore it.
Hopefully the mods will tell them to stop it. :D

Reactions: Imscully

chandran86

MATURE & MARRIED WOMENS ONLY!!
Jun 30, 2016
h_086cherd74pl.jpg

CHERD-74 Are You Alive With Auntie For The First Time? Virgin-kun Is The Best Hand-drawn Sexual Intercourse With A Married Woman Mature Woman Yumiko Sakura​

Attachments

• CHERD-074-CS.rar
    12.9 KB · Views: 160
  • CHERD-074-en.rar
    13 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Reactions: xsf27 and ALESSIO08

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
h_1165goju159pl.jpg

GOJU-159 Mature Woman X Dating Document! ! 2 Doeroi Is A Married Woman Whose Parenting Is Calm! ! A Dirty Mature Woman Who Gets Sexless With Her Husband And Catches A Cock On A Dating Site! !​

Attachments

• GOJU-159-CS.rar
    11 KB · Views: 145
  • GOJU-159-en.rar
    11.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Reactions: xsf27

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
h_1160meko173pl.jpg

MEKO-173 We're Meeting These Horny Housewives For Nampa Sex – Married Woman Babes Who Get Creampie Fucked By Other Men – 03​

Attachments

• MEKO-173-CS.rar
    20.8 KB · Views: 152
  • MEKO-173-en.rar
    21.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

DeSade

Jan 29, 2010
Another commonly found weird translation is "rice" when they mean semen.

Lol. Thanks a lot. Yeah, I've noticed that one, too. Been wondering what that was supposed to mean.

Someone should really work on a glossary of this stuff.

I'm amazed how much machine translation has improved in the last two years or so. When I first started doing it, the results were really strange, but you could at least get the gist of what was going on. Now it seems that if you can find a video with good audio, you can get something reasonably accurate that's at least within the ballpark of OCR. OCR still produces better translations, but the difference isn't as huge as it once was. While machine translation always misses a lot of dialogue, what it does get is often as coherent as what you get from OCR (assuming a certain level of sound quality). At least that's been my experience.

I think if someone had the right software and experience editing/cleaning up audio, you could probably consistently produce results at like 75%-90% accuracy. I've tried messing around with Audacity in the past, but I've had mixed results (I've since uninstalled it because I found out about all the spy shit that comes installed with it). For me, the translations seem to be more accurate, but less audio gets picked up, so I have less translated. Noise removal seems to be the most difficult thing because you need silence to do it, and I always have trouble finding more than a couple seconds of silence in any JAV I watch.

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
jjpp171pl.jpg

JJPP-171 Peeping Video Shows Prettyboy Bringing Mature Woman Home For Fuck. Only On FANZA! Pre-Release Special!​

Attachments

• JJPP-171-CS.rar
    24.3 KB · Views: 174
  • JJPP-171-en.rar
    24.7 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Reactions: xsf27 and ALESSIO08

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
voss194pl.jpg

VOSS-194 "I'm Hitting My Boobs …" I Forgot My Self-indulgent Mother-in-law Who Was Taking A Bath And Made A Vaginal Cum Shot! 3 While The Wife Of A Career Woman Was On A Business Trip, Her Mother Came To Look After Her. "Can't You Go In With Me? I'll Wash It!" I Rush Into Forbidden Incest Where I Can't Stand It And Rub The Big Breasts And Insert Zuppoli!​

Attachments

• VOSS-194-CS.rar
    4.7 KB · Views: 183
  • VOSS-194-en.rar
    4.9 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
oba406pl.jpg

OBA-406 Such An Aunt, Is It Really Okay For Me…? -Carnal Sex With Husband's Subordinates-Kyoko Harada​

Attachments

• OBA-406-CS.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 170
  • OBA-406-en.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
h_254ofku150pl.jpg

OFKU-150 The Bride's Mother Who Came To Tokyo Again From Matsumoto … Yosoji Mother-in-law Mio Morishita​

Attachments

• OFKU-150-CS.rar
    16.2 KB · Views: 184
  • OFKU-150-en.rar
    16.5 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
jul247pl.jpg

JUL-247 "Resurrection" The Second Edition Of A Mature Woman! ! Sweaty Sexual Intercourse On A Summer Day Between Me And My Beautiful Aunt Who Forgot To Turn Off The Air Conditioner And Had A Cold Rena Sawada​

Attachments

• JUL-247-CS.rar
    12.5 KB · Views: 157
  • JUL-247-en.rar
    12.4 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
venu952pl.jpg

VENU-952 "I'm Riding On My Boobs…" Bathing Sex With A Super-type Big Tits Mother-in-law Masaki Yuhaku​

Attachments

• VENU-952-CS.rar
    6.9 KB · Views: 157
  • VENU-952-en.rar
    7 KB · Views: 342
Last edited: