On the removal of the Jr Idol club

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

GonzoLewd

Oct 15, 2014
I don't think they browse through DMs in general - BUT if their automated system finds something illegal I'm sure they will have a person look at it.
I've shared lots of lolicon pictures through DMs and that's banned there. I've had my account since 2016.

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
It's very sad indeed. Looks like I was away for just over a year, and this happened without my noticing. I regret purging my collection (I did this with everything, not just U15/JI). Gonna try and find some old content again to redownload. Hopefully there are still torrents and direct downloads.

jwiz

Akiba Citizen
Apr 6, 2007
So at least we're getting AI Jr Idol video soon... ;)

I wonder if someone has trained AI on Imouto's catalog yet.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
So far I did not see anything AI even coming close to U-15 grav pics, so I would not put any hopes in Sora or similar models for at least the coming year. Even if someone trained their model, most likely did not share the results.

Smoothly

Mar 19, 2017
I'd like to see that materialize. I hope they work hard on it and may the blessings of the Yamanaka be with them.

Reactions: jwiz

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
There is not really a problem with training a model on say an imouto series and maybe using controlnet to define the poses, but what really is the point in doing that!

I'm fairly sure that the first thing that will happen is that people will remove the clothing and probably having them do some sexual things. That was already happening at one of the discords.

To clarify I mean for pictures but video is not that far behind now.

jmol01

Jan 2, 2010
I was part of the discord group as well. If anyone finds anything with similar content but less over the top conversations please let me know or PM me here. Convo got kind of raunchy there which led to its downfall I guess. Post links, not "I want to smell her farts." I posted my fave Jecica there.
I'm in a similar situation. I was in the Discord and it felt like it was always gonna happen. I don't think Discord is the best place for sharing such content but then anywhere else has even less moderation. Is there anywhere around now for sharing or respectful chat?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
moderation is usually volunteer work and it's mostly a thankless job with people getting mad at you constantly so not many want to do it. It requires a dedicated community to work well and those are hard to find.

Reactions: TeaFlask01

TeaFlask01

Nov 20, 2022
Too bad we can't have a Discord group with just thumbnails and links for downloads. No conversations.
God created men after His own image And He wants us to be good. But He didn't give us super power like He had ( no hunger, no lust, no need for socializing).
Now,
"no conversations" sounds ..........how do I say it without coming out as .............
well
Say, you've a passion of a hobby/kink/fetish, how would you feel if you can't talk about it?
Not everyone has to be like you or follow you ideology.
Its good to have opinions, you have yours, so do others.
Imagine, you love playing PlayStation games and its a taboo! You said your local friends "I play psp" and they're like "how could you?" or "You!! Time Killer !!!!"
It's okay if you don't feel the need to talk/socialize about JI. But you can't expect others to be like you. Humans are social beings.
For example, look at Stooky Bill, its okay he left. He didn't need to tell us multiple times that he left. But it feels good to express knowledge/ideas/outlooks/feelings/etc.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I didn’t leave solely because of discussion; I left because I suspected illicit activity. I hate to bring that up, but that’s how it was.

TeaFlask01

Nov 20, 2022
I didn’t leave solely because of discussion; I left because I suspected illicit activity. I hate to bring that up, but that’s how it was.
Please show this forum to your friends and family. Ask for their suggestions. I'm sure the first thing they'll ask is "what the hell are you doing here?" or worse they'll call the cops. You don't throw stones while living inside a glass house. You watching / appreciating / spending time in a junior idol forum in and itself is illegal + immoral in many countries. Korea, Australia , USA, Canada ..........and many other countries won't allow anything related to JI.

Atanda

Apr 5, 2024
I partially agree and support this decision.
My personal opinion: Girls under 14 years old should not be in "junior idol" stuff

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: granatnik