new releases November + December 2010

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
regarding 彼女が見舞いに来ない理由. i think there will be a 2nd ep. they did write 理由1 ( reason 1) in the title. it'll take a while though since the still have elf no futago hime and binkan athlete.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
There better be a second episode. It's my pick of the month, pick of the year maybe. It's incredible <3

Also, I just realized. Where the fuck is Watashi no Shiranai episode 2? Did I miss this? God damn, I've been waiting a year for this almost.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it's also one of my picks of the year. in the category of "most annoying male character" though.

you mean the 1st Mary Jane release? i'm beginning to worry about that one. they've decided to finish their 2 new series instead of making the 2nd ep. plus the new series are just around 20 mins, and that's probably already got the credits included :notagain:

regarding the DMM 20% off doujin sale that's only gonna last till Dec 15.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Damnit. I was really looking forward to the second episode. I guess I can hold out hope that it'll see the light of day, but it doesn't look like it will be out in a years time.. and yeah, that doesn't sound good.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reg: G-Best - G-Taste. normally there will be no complete cover except I manage to find one. It is no DVD but a book where a DVD is added as a bonus only.

It is no real hentai but an ecchi teaser only anyway...

attachment.php

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
This soho thing is becoming a real problem. Uhg.

Anyways, out of these four, I'd say HHH is the best by a long shot. Reviews coming soon.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
he hasn´t changed over the years, I remember the early times at TT...

although I have files without the watermark I am too lazy to post them now, it must not mostly be me doing it.

P

pila13

although I have files without the watermark I am too lazy to post them now, it must not mostly be me doing it.
Red, you can post FPS of files what you have? I download what soho post on DL (yes, little bitch want made some money on DL site)
Strange, jp-boyse use VBR FPS, this is mean fps = 119.889 ~
But this month rips have 23.970001 fps, strange, plus they made in aviutil, not in VD.
__
If you use MPC - shift+10, after this -

a0833db00987d6f1caa983bedacc898d.jpg

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Anejiru = 29.97
HHH = 23.98
Maiden Inf. Play = 23.98
Ono Chici 2 is Cino´s MKV file

P

pila13

I have same....f*~~ why jp riper who rip in wmv9 and post in share stop doing this (
Only realy crap - rips, this rips loock like "preview"
Ofcource, this is good for japaneses - "I like this anime, but rip is crap - i go and buy DVD"
But for other world...this is realy bad.
WTF - Jp - boys don't care about - 外人 :cheer:

Little sad :(

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m gonna post a multi thread with all 4 releases in the next days just for statsitics to have the torrent history complete here at A-O. 1 torrent for all, people can select then what files they want...

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
I am looking forward to get the torrent since I still haven't downloaded last few titles yet except isuka ...reason ? THE WATERMARK >_> ...and I already know there are clean versions now available on the net but its nice to get all of them from one place

onestep

Mar 14, 2007
Does anyone know if the bonus scene from the Space Pirates Sara DVD-Box set is out anywhere yet?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
On the R1 releases front:

- apparently Fleshdance was released (yesterday that is), let's see if uncensored rips show up
- Twin Dolls goes to 25/01/2011
- "Oh my Sex Goddess" slips again to 21/12
- Urotsukidoji (Movie version, that's what is left for now) is scheduled for today, but I don't believe it will happen
- Mystery of the Necronomicon re-release is still scheduled for 07/12 (no change here)

source: http://www.animedepot.biz/

I think the first two entries are still on the October schedule :snicker:
Honestly, I've seen more busy R1 schedules than this...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
are you sure fleshdance really has been released? Neither X on Air nor AV Entertainments have got a new cover yet. Oh my Sex Goddess is scheduled for today at X on Air, but no new cover either...

At least we already have got the front of fleshdance already (has been posted at an U.S. site weeks ago...)...

Venus 5 re-release has vanished completely from any dealer´s list atm...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
o.k. - I´ve got the cover, so it´s true...

P

pila13

4b0b4fe5ad049462b6ed76ce1c8bc4a4.png
Maybe in next friday i get this DVDISO.
And at last, i will trade with jp-nazi boys in utatane.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Reviews!

Kan`in Tokkyuu Michi Shio 2: I can't even find this on my computer right now. Have to download it again. Either way, I wasn't too pleased with it. Typical Vanilla, and I think it wasn't even as good as the first episode. 1/5

Aki Sora - Yume no Naka 2: Still like this. This episode isn't as good sadly, mainly because the main girl doesn't get as much action. But still pretty good. Last week I got subs for both of these, so I might go back and watch them to get the story - maybe, maybe not. Still, good softcore fun. 3.5/5

Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake: Ahh, yes! As I mentioned before this is my pick of the month, and honestly one of my favorite releases this year. It's extreme NTR, and the scenes are so graphic and executed in such a way that I'm reminded of the artist Xration's stuff. It looks great, love the style, strongly like the characters (except for the bad guy, he's pretty god damn ugly) There's also some variety here too. First is the super slutty happy sex, then kind of a reverse r*** scene (also super slutty) then a mild NTR forced blow-job, and finally the main event the super NTR r*** scene. All of it good, for me at least. I love it. Should be interesting to see how it stacks up against my other favorites this year, but I have a feeling it's going to be close. 5/5

kyouiku shidou: This one is pretty good, sadly I think it's biggest fault is that it came out the same month as Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake. Which is to say I didn't give it as much attention as I would normally. Aside from that, it's a blackmail story (I think) always a fan. The main girl is cute, and I really only like her scenes, but they are good scenes! It's good. 4/5

Yubisaki Annainin Shirudaku Settai Okawari Sanhaime: Uhh... I still don't get it. I appreciate that they put the car scene in this episode again, because that's really the only good scene in this series apparently. Maybe that's a little harsh, the gang bang scene is decent - but the guys are pretty filthy disgusting (even for me) and then they just put the goo on again. I dunno. Pass on this. 2/5

G-Best - G-taste best selection: I remember G-taste from a while back. It's pretty good cheesecake, but it's even more softcore than Aki Sora in my opinion. It looks nice, though some might even argue that much. Not much more to say. 2.5/5

HHH triple ecchi shigure hen: This would be my second pick of the month. No r***, no gang bang, no NTR. But it is really slutty sex. The girl is a nympho, and that's pretty cool. I also like her facial expressions a lot. I guess my only complaint would be that the quality isn't great. Doesn't take away from my enjoyment though. 4.5/5

Anejiru 2: I remember this series from a while ago too. In fact I think they use scenes from it in this episode? This one is tough, because it looks pretty good, nice quality and everything, but maybe a little too... boring for me. Also it's got kind of a silly side to it, what with the Penguin and all. The futa scene is actually pretty good though. Hm. 3.5/5

Maiden Infringement Play 2: I feel like I should like this series more than I do. It has things I like it in, but I can't help but find it a little boring. Not sure why. The last scene is pretty good though, when the girls are dressed up like maids. But the rest of it? Not really crazy about it. It looks alright. 3/5

Oni Chichi 2: Again, I feel like I should like this more, but I don't. Mainly, I don't like the main girl that much. So in this episode the only scene I really like is with the pink haired girl. Even then, I'm not crazy about the character designs. And considering the story, the sex is pretty tame. 2.5/5

akina to onsen de H shiyotsu: This is pretty par for the course as far as ChiChi No Ya releases go. They're good, even though it's normal sex. I still find the POV thing to be neat. I actually really like the scenes where her hair is up in a ponytail. Sadly this is the girl who likes to cry all the time during sex. Oh well. 3.5/5

mahou shoujo isuka 2: I like this one. First very short scene with the tentacles is whatever. Next scene with the blond girl is pretty good, again pretty short though. Sadly the brown haired girl doesn't get any action. However the rest of the episode is really good, and in typical Pixy fashion the monster sex is great. Double team too! 4/5