new releases March + April 2010

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
good news for Larcx. a new Nekoken release has come.

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ060773.html

u might be also interested in dokidokiりとる大家さん. it's from a new circle called 14rabbits

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ060615.html

btw Red, Mary Jane is now selling the DL version of watashi no shiranai mesu at Dlsite. Inyouchuu 1 is also there now. any luck with newmanoid cam 2?

Still DL ing for Nekoken new release

Didn't really interested on the other one,Little Landlady if I'm not wrong
Still haven't found new Atelier Strawberry Pancake release....
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ060310.html

Weird...
Nekoken was release on 04/04
And ASP 04/02
Why Nekoken show up 1'st??

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah that's right. it's actually pretty good given all the angles and position variations. too bad it's loli.

that's cause it's not animated.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
yeah that's right. it's actually pretty good given all the angles and position variations. too bad it's loli.

that's cause it's not animated.

It's not animated?
Shame.... last 2 release was good though:grassdance:
Nekoken new release is bad IMO
Sacrifice series was better

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
how come? elves not your type?:joker:

:cheer: demos are out for Hikaru, Rin x Sen and Fukubiki. funny how the demo for RxS has audio while the demo for last waltz which is coming out this month does not. Also the demo for Hikaru is worth seeing given that it's over 4 mins. there's gonna be some breast milk squirting for Sakun. unfortunately the monster in charge of the ten scene is damn noisy. woe is me :notagain:

unfortunately umemaro is having some trouble with the debugging. if we're unlucky it'll be coming out next month.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
03-02 Countdown [Conjoined] (誘惑 カウントダウン) (Kitty Media / uncensored) (re-release of the old Soft-Cel Pictures DVD) - may not be posted at A-O

As I read in mania.com forum, this release should include the previously-missing second episode (with the infamous "skullfuck" scene). Some screenshots can be seen at the back cover, and the duration is 90 minutes (enough for all 6 stories/3 episodes):

http://image3.imageservers.com/pdimages/10000000/10101093_p.jpg

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
what exactly do you mean, I know of - and have:

Alimony Hunter, Seek, Cherry Lips, Crimson, Virgin Road and Famous Trick History Hooligan Boy

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Do you have "Cherry Lips" and "Crimson" with english subtitles ?
Just try to figure out why ... :joker:

Only the haterman version had the japanese dub (+ german dub) for these two, with no subtitles.

It will be the first time this episode (or these two stories) will be released in USA.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I don´t have any english subs at all (should I? Where can I find?), just some raw versions of different kind and the haterman files, which seem to be a rip of the Goldlight Film DVD MZ-012 "Samen Printer", as they have japanese and german dub.

If there are 3 episodes how many DVD´s have been released by Pink Pineapple, I´ve only got covers of KSXA-53502 and KSXA-53506 means D1 and D2 - DVD´s D3 to D5 are occupied by Countdown Akira... (KSXA-53507, KSXA-53508, KSXA-53509)

attachment.php

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i guess we don't have to worry about missing newmanoid cam. Pixy will be releasing it next month. 5/19. also a picture of Isuka is now available at getchu. looks like she got some implants :pandalaugh:

8BB76E1

電波系
Jun 16, 2007
I don´t have any english subs at all (should I? Where can I find?)
Episodes (stories - 15 min each) 1, 2 and 5, 6 were done by akuryou... (can be found at btjunkie, or I have them..)
If there are 3 episodes how many DVD´s have been released by Pink Pineapple, I´ve only got covers of KSXA-53502 and KSXA-53506 means D1 and D2 - DVD´s D3 to D5 are occupied by Countdown Akira... (KSXA-53507, KSXA-53508, KSXA-53509)
There are only two, because each DVD contains three stories (45 min):

4988707535024u.jpg
4988707535062u.jpg

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
here are the complete ones...

attachment.php

attachment.php

onestep

Mar 14, 2007
Could you post the 2 missing eps red? or re-seed the haterman rips that are on datorrents (listed on tokyo tosho).

Thanks

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Could you post the 2 missing eps red? or re-seed the haterman rips that are on datorrents (listed on tokyo tosho).

Thanks

for me this is U.S. licensed material which may not be posted here at A-O.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Hm, I'm a bit confused, maybe you guys can help me out.

I'm wondering if I need to buy this new Kitty Media release of Countdown you've been talking about. I have an older DVD, says Soft Cell on it. Is this the same thing? You say it's uncensored. Was the Soft Cell version edited? Also, from the Animenation description it still only has the same stories on it. At least it doesn't mention these other two stories that I've still never seen...

Hiroyuki Utatane's classic short stories of power, lust, sex, and just a touch of comedy return to the small screen. In Alimony Hunter, Chizuru chances upon a young lady named Jun with a very special talent, and the two decide to spend some time comforting each other. Seek is the story of a brave swordsman who rescues a damsel in distress only to find that he's not in as much control of the situation as he thought.

Virgin Road tells the tale of a bride on the verge of getting married who gets a last-minute private bachelorette party from Alimony Hunter's Jun. A Play on History, Hooligan Boy stars a madman conducting some sexy kidnappings, and only super heroine Mai and her partner can stop them.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Hm, I'm a bit confused, maybe you guys can help me out.

I'm wondering if I need to buy this new Kitty Media release of Countdown you've been talking about. I have an older DVD, says Soft Cell on it. Is this the same thing? You say it's uncensored. Was the Soft Cell version edited? Also, from the Animenation description it still only has the same stories on it. At least it doesn't mention these other two stories that I've still never seen...

Cherry Lips was missing on that OLD DVD - a futa story as well, together with Crimson (no futa), which is a very brutal short story about severe humilation and violation ending with murder...

attachment.php

8BB76E1

電波系
Jun 16, 2007
Also, from the Animenation description it still only has the same stories on it. At least it doesn't mention these other two stories that I've still never seen...
Yeah... This is pretty confusing. I believe most of the sites have wrong description. They all say it has 60 minutes and only four episodes, but according to the DVD cover posted here (http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=260896&d=1267608899), it has 90 minutes and all six episodes. So I ordered it.. Hopefully, the cover is right.. ^__^

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Thanks for the info guys.

I guess I'll order it. If nothing else, at least I'll own yet another copy of one of my favorite hentai.

Edit: I got it off Right Stuf, good price there. Better than Animenation.