new releases March + April 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
darn it!! 1st time i actually get to the sex point and get yuffie to cum two times the game hangs up. :sigh: how many materia have u guys aqcuired? still at 11

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
GuriGuri Cute Yuffie: All I know is that so far, I've picked the top option every time, ended up buying one materia, and then after tons of work was finally able to have sex with her in two different positions. And the guy came twice. A walkthrough of the game would be nice.

But damn, that's a whole lot of work for fap material. It took me 20 minutes to get to the 30 second clips where you can actually stop fucking around with the mouse and watch the guy pound Yuffie until he cums. There's even a God of War-esque button mashing part.

Video rips would be nice.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
your lucky it didn't hang on u after all that work. the materia u can find lying about ( or in 1 case tumbling down ) at the area where you're staring at the scenery and there's a gigantic rock hand at the left are random. there's also 1 at day 3 where u can hear a bird's cry, you're supposed to stop and the camera automatically points up. click on the nest to see the hidden materia. there are also some cash lying about. if want more money better wait till u get the gill up materia. the nemuri materia makes the itazura part a whole lot easier by putting her in a deeper sleep.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oh, I didn't know about any of that, lol. Or which materia is which.

I just went back to play it again and noticed I had unlocked "Free Mode" where you can start from any of the scenes in the game (I think, cause I had access to ones I hadn't seen before) and you have all of the materia (3 of them at least). I don't know if you only unlock this if you "beat" the game like I seemed to have done, but it's pretty cool.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
I haven't play it yet Rein, just downloaded last night and probably can't play it for a while. So occupied with Japanese at the moment, I want to get to 6,000 vocabulary asap...then I'll have a lot more time (lol), more like I want to pick as much as I can before FF14 come out. God knows I'm probably going to waste my life playing that game...

p.s. I forgot to mention, other than Japanese there are also anime, hentai, and manga...lol

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Yeah,agree with BEN
Though this game are nice,this wasn't a good fap material
It would be great if they add the wmv/mkv clip where we doen't need to play / just want to watch the sex scene

Check PM for Genmukan:prance:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Excitement!

genmukan Epilogue: At least this looks more like Tony's work than some of the more recent offerings. The Maid scene is alright, I like when she has the cum leaking out of her. Two girls, and the other girl's scene don't really do it for me. But none of this is important because... (3/5)

oppai no ouja 48: ...HOLY SHIT! This is awesome! To borrow from Sakun, this is "gold material" right here. The quality is amazing, the style is awesome, and all the girls are hot. I can't even complain about there being two girls in the last scene - it's still awesome! This is the BEST non-r***, happy sex hentai anime I've seen since Hatsu Inu 1. I was blown away. Needless to say 5/5. Easy.

Edit: According to my roommate who sometimes plays the part of the stuck up artist. It's "not that good." Well, you know what I have to say about that? HE HAS A SCOUTER! What now? Awesome! AWESOME!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the shame with the Chichi No Ya releases including Shinshou Genmukan - they are only about 16 mins long, ending subtracted they are selling one episode [~30 mins.] for the price of two, as two DVD´s added are one episode long...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
gakido - i tried to cram before playing mugen no frontier exceed but still ended up playing with a dictionary beside me. so does that mean you haven't played ff 13 yet? or are u planning on skipping it cause of all the bad reviews?

larcx - someone seems to be planning on making a movie file of it. it's not that troublesome for me though. shifting between positions may take some time but i'm used to it cause of the recent illusion games.

ben - what's a scouter? lol at not being able complain about there being two girls in the last scene. i'm usually complaining that there aren't enough girls hehe

Shinsho genmukan - 4.0 for the 1st ep. 2.5 for the 2nd. it's annoying how noisier they got in the 2nd ep but i guess it could've been worse. i'm hoping for 2 more eps to come up so we can somehow have a foursome all girls scene to top the threesome in the original.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Nope, having play FF13 yet nor do I want to; 90% of the mob in the damn game are cybernetic, even the final boss a freaking robot-like thing. I watched the game play online and the battle system is 1,2,3 and repeat through out the whole game. The new-generation of single RPGs isn't to my taste. lol. That's why I'm replaying all the old PSX RPGs at the moment. I forgot how many freaking great RPGs the PXS has.

I rather play any games in English translation with Japanese voice. The reason is 50% of the text in RPGs are Japanized-English (wasei-eigo) anyway and trying to read them in "kana" and sounding them out is a freaking pain in the ass.

Anyhow, what's new in shinsho genmukan? any major differences from the original?

Only one complain about Ouja 48, all the scenes are too short and I don't find cumming on the tits as erotic as cumming inside.

p.s. My Japanese vocabulary are at about 3,300 something atm, as much as I want to reach 6,000...it definitely take me about another 1year and half to 2year to reach it. ; ; At least I'm done with Kanji. lol. Also forgot to mention, things really slow down once you reach like 2,500 words.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
So, after sleeping it over. It has come to my attention that I might have been a little over excited about Ouja 48. I still think it's great, and it's still a 5 in my book, but maybe I was a little hasty in saying things like "Best since Hatsu Inu 1". There have been plenty of happy sex hentai anime since Hatsu Inu that are as good, if not better. Oh well.

I do understand what you mean about the length of the sex secenes gakido. When I was using it, I had to "rewind" my favorite scene a few times until I finished. I'm used to that though with things like Inyochuu Shoko. As far as the cumming on tits, I dunno, I find it kind of hot. But yeah, I generally prefer internal cumshots.

reing: Scouter

TL;dr: It's a piece of headgear from Dragon Ball Z that let people see the power levels of their opponents. It was made more infamous in the "IT'S OVER 9000!!!" meme. That guy in Ouja 48 totally has one.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah i was laughing when i saw that the summons can transform into vehicles. but i'm not really against the new designs. it's good they're trying out new ones.

me too. i wouldn't need to rely on a dictio that much. but unfortunately not all texts are voiced in rpgs. my only problem when they use katakana is that there are times when the word isn't english.

shinsho genmukan is a direct sequel to the original one. major differences would be char designs and animation since it is a different studio.

btw has anyone managed to see what the special for Suvia (or the other previous works ) was in the dvd box set?

ben- oh...so that's what they called in it the american version.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
@rein

It's a good news then:grassdance:
Hmm,I prefer EP 2 rather than EP 1 actually
4 girls? The missing 1 resurected? Aren't she dead in those fire thing?
WoW Tony sure is trying 2 be Sunrise student then:lols:

@gakido

Hmm,maybe because no town?
And no grinding until Chapter 11?
Well for Me,it's more like watching a Movie rather than play a game
Except some Boss

Your PSX Still working?
My PSX already R.I.P:notforgiven:
I only can play some PSX game through PSP
Wild Arms,Xenogear,FF Collection,Suikoden is a Must:notice:

@BEN

Yeah Oppai Ouja surprisingly is great,one of the best this moon 3.75/5

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ lol, no psx~ I just downloaded the emu a few days ago and a lot of old rpgs that I missed out on. I'm not going to pay freaking $150 for Suikoden II. All I have to say is "DAMN" there are still on many rpgs (good ones too) that I haven't play on the psx yet. Still got some more rpgs to d/l~ need to make more space and continue to d/l~

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
larcx - based on their conversation she doesn't seem to be dead. but she's somehow communicating with the others like a ghost.

seitokaicho hikaru's release has been moved to 4/30. kinda weird how early they announced it.

demo for Game of Dissolute OMEGA is out now. it's gonna be an adv type of game but will still have movie parts. just hope the guys aren't voiced this time or at least we'll have the option of turning off their voice. oh yeah the window design is the same as that of twin succubus.

http://b.dlsite.net/RG01865/

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
@gakido

What do You mean by 150$?
UMD?
Sony's UMD usually are 59,9$
Old UMD only 30$ , 150$ are Freakingly Expensive U already get half amount to buy PS3

Anyway I play PSX game by Eboot.PBP
So they are tottally free,just DL it on freeiso site
Same with PSP game,I prefer ISO since they are free
Just have 2 update your firmware to Gen D-3

@rein

From the 1'st Genmukan EP 02 she's covered by fire,whole house are burning
Normally no one can survive it
But then what? From the 2'nd Genmukan she will revived?
It's just the same Sunrise Necromancer thing:lols:
Just like Mu From Seed who'se been hit by Lohengrin Cannon
Then revived in Destiny:negligent:
Whatever,though it will be nice to se her in Chichi no Ya style

Bah,Guri2 Yuffie really are annoying
Real nice animation though,hope somebody will make the clip only thing

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i'm beginning to think u don't know about the piston materia. if u think about it it's not that different from most 3D animated eroges. the only time u need to slow down when insterting is when she's lying down. it's quite easy to go in from the back and when she's in cowgirl position. my only complaint would be the amount of positions. kinda wish we had more given the size of the game.

btw i know it's late but i just saw the price of PP's isshoni ecchi. just 3392 yen over at getchu! it's almost half the price of their normal releases. no wonder the quality was so bad. why the hell did they have to skimp on that specific title...:sigh: it could've been one of their best releases ever if they just did it right..

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
i'm beginning to think u don't know about the piston materia. if u think about it it's not that different from most 3D animated eroges. the only time u need to slow down when insterting is when she's lying down. it's quite easy to go in from the back and when she's in cowgirl position. my only complaint would be the amount of positions. kinda wish we had more given the size of the game.

btw i know it's late but i just saw the price of PP's isshoni ecchi. just 3392 yen over at getchu! it's almost half the price of their normal releases. no wonder the quality was so bad. why the hell did they have to skimp on that specific title...:sigh: it could've been one of their best releases ever if they just did it right..

Nope...
But every time we play from begining we get 250 gil
And in Day 4 there some option to buy materia
Sadly I don't know which are piston/sleepy(nemuri) materia:lols:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
just turn on all materia hehe there's really no negative effects so don't worry. the piston ones will be color blue. so far i have 3 of them. like i said before just wait till u get the gil up materia ( it should always take effect once u get it ) . ul get around 300+ per job if u have it. money isn't really that important since the more useful materia can just be found lying about. there are 2 (6 if u include their different levels) bonus materia which u can get in the end by having lots of sex with yuffie in story mode.

Mar 28, 2008
Strange, I wonder why Onmyouji Youkashi no Megami: Saigo no Megami Ep 2 is taking a long time to surface. If I recall wasnt that a mid March release? :negligent:

Or did I somehow miss that release o_O :distressed:

Edit: Oh wait, im retarded. 4 = April. March is 3 xD boy oh boy ._.